• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The traveller upgrade

ZENZUYA

He/Him
I've posted this before but because no one has included it in their profile, I'll put it together here

Here is the upgrade for traveller

• Information Analysis

The traveler is able to find out that Marcel is Vacher who is the mastermind behind the case of the disappearance of the women in Fontaine, who were dissolved into water, just by looking at the names of book that are crossed out.

• Accelerated Development
• Adaptation

The link is error

but let me explain traveller actually got one shoted by ei before training

But after training he was be able to touch her

0:35

• Immersion

Enter Mary Ann's story book in the Narzikenkuss quest just by reading it

Since i dont found the feat using english or cn, so i merely just use this video from my country

I hope you guys just look at the minute when traveller enter the book

1:10:17

• Limited Dream Manipulation
• Clairvoyanve
• Astral Projection

With Nahida's help, the traveler can enter Debbi's (npc) dream. The context here is that it is not Nahida who pulls the traveler into the dream, but rather she is the one who teaches how to enter the dream.

Last edited:
Back