• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One more profile creation ( including tier)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is literally written for tier 1

And what I am saying is those universes literally infinitesimal compare to him so why can't it be.
The "infinitesimal" part is only talking about higher layers of existence that are beyond 4D stuff, in a way to "simplify" the requirements for Tier 1 (as Tier 1 is uncountably infinite larger than 4D here, and no author explicitly mentions this).

A space that simply infinitely larger than a finite amount of universes is just 2-A, as that's literally the gap between 2-C and 2-A, given that by default the infinity involved is just countable.

Some weird people say that stuff from Low 2-C and 2-A should be in the same tier for this reason tho.

Regardless, this is just 2-B as the others said. A universe being infinite in size does not equate to 2-A, as "infinite universe" mostly reffers to just the 3D space of it, Low 2-C is above that regardless of the 3D size.

Wait yeah I forgot about this scans damn, yeah it's real, but it's from mtl, lemme get the original
Damn robo, thnx for reminding me
Screenshot_2024-05-11-16-25-57-01_528fcc6268b5cf6bef0c8d3ef9270e11.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back