• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One more profile creation ( including tier)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TWILIGHT-OP

He/Him
Long time no see guys .
So here it is, i was working on it for a while now.
It's webnovel version btw.

For the AP ratings here is the explanation
*Wang Ling's body is the incarnation of the universe, that is, basically his body is the universe. And in the other image we can analyze that if a being can open worlds in its cells, the body of that being is an existence similar to the universe.

Knowing that Wang Ling's body is the incarnation of the universe and Wang Ling's own cells are universes, considering that each cell is a small world. That in the image the small world is depicted above the intrinsic spiritual field/inherent spiritual domain and this world is said to be an infinite universe, that is, basically an infinite 4-D universe.

His body is basically a macrocosm for those universes.

With this i shal propose my possibly Low 1C.

With this I shall take my leave, i won't be online for sometime from now on.

Last edited:
Eitherway, i am not so sure if housing infinite number of timelines as dust/cells is low 1-C or not ever since last revision of bigger than 2-A structures. I'd suggest contacting @Qawsedf234 for clarification.

Everything looks good. There's probably gonna be controversy with tier 1 rating so please do contact a few admins like Reiner said. If it's accepted then wang ling should be outright Low 1-C without High 3-A/2-B rating or maybe have them as additional justification or rather other feats for Low 1-C. Also may i make some formatting to the page especially where the key separation should be

Knowing that Wang Ling's body is the incarnation of the universe and Wang Ling's own cells are universes, considering that each cell is a small world. That in the image the small world is depicted above the intrinsic spiritual field/inherent spiritual domain and this world is said to be an infinite universe, that is, basically an infinite 4-D universe.

His body is basically a macrocosm for those universes.
that's 2b. If it has infinite cells, it could be 2a.

Last edited:
This isn't Tier 1, it's at best 2-B.
Can you help me clarify something, may I be wrong?

The inherent spiritual realm as shown in the image is described as an infinite universe.

Above him are the small world, big world, the central world and other worlds...

On the qualitative superiority wiki. It is stated that it can be achieved through sufficiently explicit quantitative statements.

And in chapter 1580 of this verse, each world is more powerful than the other, that is, the nucleus of chaos, which is a supreme world, is the same size as the supreme world, but is stronger than it.

So if the inherent spiritual realm that is already a space-time continuum, by the fact that the main universe can be considered as perhaps a cell of a body, in short.

As the Spiritual Realm is inferior in power and size to the small world, would this give it qualitative superiority?

Can you help me clarify something, may I be wrong?

The inherent spiritual realm as shown in the image is described as an infinite universe.

Above him are the small world, big world, the central world and other worlds...

On the qualitative superiority wiki. It is stated that it can be achieved through sufficiently explicit quantitative statements.

And in chapter 1580 of this verse, each world is more powerful than the other, that is, the nucleus of chaos, which is a supreme world, is the same size as the supreme world, but is stronger than it.

So if the inherent spiritual realm that is already a space-time continuum, by the fact that the main universe can be considered as perhaps a cell of a body, in short.

As the Spiritual Realm is inferior in power and size to the small world, would this give it qualitative superiority?
What you said and this is quite similar things

such feats do not make the character high-dimensional, it only gains large size and hde

What you said and this is quite similar things

such feats do not make the character high-dimensional, it only gains large size and hde

I don't really wanna do whataboutism but in past Yan sen & Uranus (idk I can't find his profile or his profile got deleted) was literally given 5D with this same

But anyways what you need for qualitative superiority is something you see them and less real.

Another typical example is reality-fiction differences. Those are cases like viewing a plane of reality as mere fiction, like for example writing on a sheet of paper or a dream.
It's literally from r>f page, idk why my dreaming universe was not considered as r>f back then for anime Version as it's literally what's showing, anyways he himself is superior to his cells in terms of quality. It's not like your cell can do anything to you.

I didn't talk about the character, I talked about the universes.

Totally different things.
I said that because it says his cells are the universe.
This does not mean that the universe is higher dimensional.
1715189805449.png
1715189797829.png

The body of the white-haired character is an infinite universe, but creating a universe larger than this infinite universe does not give you a higher dimensional universe.

I don't really wanna do whataboutism but in past Yan sen & Uranus (idk I can't find his profile or his profile got deleted) was literally given 5D with this same
this used to be true but now it is wrong so I changed the profile
But anyways what you need for qualitative superiority is something you see them and less real.

It's literally from r>f page, idk why my dreaming universe was not considered as r>f back then for anime Version as it's literally what's showing, anyways he himself is superior to his cells in terms of quality. It's not like your cell can do anything to you.
This is different from drawing on paper, because when you draw on paper the universe will appear to you as 2-dimensional, so it may mean that you are higher dimensional.

I said that because it says his cells are the universe.

This does not mean that the universe is higher dimensional.
1715189805449.png
1715189797829.png

The body of the white-haired character is an infinite universe, but creating a universe larger than this infinite universe does not give you a higher dimensional universe.

Along the same lines, one space being qualitatively superior to another space means that destroying that space would take it to a higher level of infinity in the Tier System than destroying the space it is superior to.
In rough terms, it means being "more than infinitely countable times greater in power or size."

If I have a space that is already a Low 2-C standard and there is another space above it that is greater in power or size, wouldn't that give it qualitative superiority? So I'm interpreting it wrong.

yeah but I think if his body is infinitely large, we can assume that he has infinite cells, so it could be 2a.
I'll wait for the administrators, because in my opinion I'm right. And I'm interpreting it correctly, based on what is stated in the qualitative superiority wiki, considering that not only does it have the dimensionality standard as stated in the wiki itself.

Yeah, this is pretty much just 2-B, unless the supporters have scans that show a quantitative (higher dimensional) or qualitative lvl of existence for these above spaces.

This isn't Tier 1, it's at best 2-B.
Yeah, this is pretty much just 2-B, unless the supporters have scans that show a quantitative (higher dimensional) or qualitative lvl of existence for these above spaces.

universes in verse are layers within layers like a recursive universe

so wouldnt this make every universe an infinitesimal part of his body.
also i am not going for hard low 1c i am for posibliy low 1c. cuz in past some characters got same stats with very similar feats.

Last edited:
Not all layers are made equal tho. Some have a concrete quantitative/qualitative difference, some barely have anything. Comparing to a matryoshka doll without going into the details of how the difference between the layers actually is. . . yeah, this is more in the latter category than the former.

universes in verse are layers within layers like a recursive universe

so wouldnt this make every universe an infinitesimal part of his body.
also i am not going for hard low 1c i am for posibliy low 1c. cuz in past some characters got same stats with very similar feats.

If we think of each cell as a universe, we can think of his body as containing an infinite number of cells because his body is infinite. Therefore, I don't see a problem with 2a

If we think of each cell as a universe, we can think of his body as containing an infinite number of cells because his body is infinite. Therefore, I don't see a problem with 2a
This is literally written for tier 1
Characters or objects that can significantly affect spaces of qualitatively greater sizes than ordinary universal models and spaces, usually represented in fiction by higher levels or states of existence (Or "levels of infinity", as referred below) which trivialize everything below them into insignificance, normally by perceiving them as akin to fictional constructs or something infinitesimal.
And what I am saying is those universes literally infinitesimal compare to him so why can't it be.

And the difference between these layers is?
I do remember reading some scans regarding this cosmology years ago. They basically have infinite layers and each layer is bigger than before (mountains beyond mountains) and contains the previous layer which has been described as "Rocks behind mountains", "river in the sea", "mountains behind mountains".

But since standards has been changed and just bring bigger is no longer enough idk.

Also if we don't considered greater space to be higher dimension then why it's written for tier 1
which trivialize everything below them into insignificance, normally by perceiving them as akin to fictional constructs or something infinitesimal.

Those placed needs concrete proof of their supperiority.

Also, the Tiering System for tier 1 is kinda changing right now.
As I mentioned above, if an infinite universe, being a space-time continuum.

And in a work it is said that there are universes above it in terms of power and size, wouldn't this imply qualitative superiority, giving these universes superiority over each other?

Example: There is an infinite universe X Low-2C.

And there is universe Y, declared to be above universe X, in terms of power and size, wouldn't this universe Y change anything? Would it just be a standard universe? Low 2-C ?

Of course, the same levels of superiority can also be reached via sufficiently explicit quantitative statements, such as when cardinalities above countably infinite get involved in a manner that implies a corresponding difference in power/size.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back