• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Enough of the X matches! Let Link fight some alien dude next!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone did say EE or Time Stopping, but Geo has his own Time manipulation and other various ways of winning. So I guess that prevents it from a complete stomp.

Put a Vote for me for Link as I've seen no counter to Link's main hax as Link loves leading with time stop and one ancient arrow seals the deal

His hax is countered by the fact that Geo also time stops with a lot of his strongest moves and 99% of Link's arsenal isn't gonna do anything while literally anything Geo does will splat Link

When he uses a lot of Mega and Giga Cards, the game stops as the attack is carried out. The only exception iirc is Millikick.

It's debatable if it's a time stop, but we seem to treat as one. He can counter said time stop to a small extent by activating his own mega or giga cards in PVP, or just activating a barrier or terrain changing card.

That time stop sounds like game mechanics. Not that it really matters in this fight since Geo breathes in Links general direction and wins.

I'm not sure cause everyone just says Geo AP stomps without elaborating in how he gets past Links hax

NVM:I see the counter but does Geo lead with Time Stop? as Link does

And again If the Triforce is used would that help Link?

Link doesn't lead with Time Stop. Only one out of his many incarnations is likely to lead with it (PH Link) due to it being a major part of the game, there's no guarantee that composite Link will immediately go for time stop before doing anything else. Like Cal I also think Geo low diffs at worst here (Even if Link has the Triforce), Link can have Fi tell him what to use in order to defeat Geo but by the time Fi analyses Geo, relays the information shes gathered to Link and tells him the best course of action to take, and Link takes out whatever he needs or makes a wish to the Triforce, Geo will have already teleported in front of Link and obliterated him with his over 100× AP advantage.

>Fi near instantly analyzes

>Fi thinks it and Link telepathically knows to use the TF

>Link thinks and the TF gets activated

Nearly thought based hax GG

What does Geo even lead with?

Geo with his fullest doesn't have a exact mindset. On the final battle agaisnt Crimson Dragon, Geo just attacked it without even talking.

Oblivion Lightning said:
I agree with Triforce on this one as Geo would be destroyed instantly with the Complete Triforce but without it it's an AP stomp
It's an AP stomp regardless of whether or not Link has the complete Triforce, Geo is still over 100× stronger than him either way. Plus he wouldn't be instantly destroyed if Link has the Triforce anyway, Link won't just immediately wish for Geo to be erased from existence, he'll have Fi analyse the situation first, she asks him if he wants to know what she's discovered, he says yes, she spends several seconds explaining what the deal with Geo is before telling him what the best of course of action is, Link then begins to make his wish on the Triforce but oops Geo just killed him because the process leading up to wish takes longer than Geo just moving his arm and sending out a massive blast.

Honestly, Ganon would be a better fight here as he at least has a way to get around the AP gap

Sounds like you guys think Geo wins due to AP, but thinks Link has ways around it. Although Geo can just shoot him down with his AP. Is that all you guys said?

Yeah I guess it's done with Link being stomped but If you want I would like some input on my new 3-A Triforce thread,I really hope we can get this in with the new evidence found.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back