• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

[Mega Man Series] Few New Additions (Abilities + New Speed Calc)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Migue79

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Heya, guys! Migue79 here after so long to give you all another CRT. This one will be a not super big CRT. I've got other long overdue revisions pending (i.e. X's profile fix and AP buffs + Megamix/Gigamix revisions + Geo Stelar revisions & potential buffs), but since it's been too long and I found a couple of new relatively minor things for other Canon Mega Man characters? Figured I'd just joust a good number of that stuff here to be easily added to the profiles:
  • Mega Man Classic: Item Stealing -whatever this power is- (via Grab Buster: it can steal the items of Mega Man and enemies), Resistance to Space-Time Manipulation (Can take hits from the Wily Star's Ion Cannon which distorts space-time) and Planetary range with Rush Space (Rush's shots can reach the Wily Star from afar which is a battle planet)
  • Treble: Possible Planetary range (Is based on Rush, as such, his projectiles should reach those lengths)
  • Robot Masters: Immortality Type 6 (Due to basically occupying spare bodies, it's almost a parasitic kind of immortality)
  • Reploids: Immunity to Death Manipulation (Reploids are not bound to the concept of death)
  • Grey and Ashe: Matter Manipulation and Durability Negation (via Vulturon the Condoroid - Molecular: the microwaves emitted by Vulturon's guitar destroy the molecular structures of the target)
  • New Speed Calc: This calc gets up to 8.367 Billions C. Mega Man would scale to 2x this for keeping up with Ra Thor (16.734 Billions C), and then X-era and beyond would upscale by 8x due to being superior to Double Gear System users (66.936 Billions C). So the justifications should be adjusted accordingly in all the profiles.
That's pretty much it for now... If I remember anything else or if there's anything else noteworthy, I'll definitely add it here to the OP.

UPDATES:
  • Better justifications for Space-Time Manipulation resistances (add in Mega Man’s Mega Arm withstanding Saturn’s black hole + Cut Man Rolling Cutter stuff). Bass, Proto Man and Duo would also gets these resistances due to the 3 getting hit with Rolling Cutter.
  • Item Stealing to be noted in the Equipment section where weapon descriptions are.
  • Death Manip Immunity would just be granted from Reploids’ Inorganic Physiology as the given justification overlaps with that.

Last edited:
If I am understanding the Death Manipulation Immunity correctly, it's more so because they're mechanical and it's just getting broken until repairmen?

But aside from that, the rest looks really good.

If I am understanding the Death Manipulation Immunity correctly, it's more so because they're mechanical and it's just getting broken until repairmen?
I mean I guess so…? Actually, would that just be lobbed onto Inorganic Physiology as well in that case? Wouldn’t hurt to note it in the profile anyway.

Resistance to Space-Time Manipulation (Can take hits from the Wily Star's Ion Cannon which distorts space-time)
Further support for the resistance, Rock can take hits from Cut Man’s Rolling Cutter. Said Rolling Cutter has shown the ability to cut through space.(0:28)
Planetary range with Rush Space (Rush's shots can reach the Wily Star from afar which is a battle planet)
Could Treble get a possible Planetary rating considering that he was based off of Rush?

I agree with all of this.

Mega Man Classic: Item Stealing -whatever this power is- (via Grab Buster: it can steal the items of Mega Man and enemies)
This is not an indexed power, so it should go under special weapons. Also doesn't it steal energy?
(Can take hits from the Wily Star's Ion Cannon which distorts space-time
What's the potency of the space-time distortion? I think it should only count if it is something that is potent enough to negate durability to do meaningful damage to someone without a resistance to it
What is the context of this? Do you have a timestamp to a video with the full conversation?

Whew. Sorry for responding a bit late. I would've responded earlier, but I was busy grinding something I needed to grind.

This is not an indexed power, so it should go under special weapons. Also doesn't it steal energy?
Item Stealing isn't a power in this wiki? Huh, I could've thought it was. I feel like it should be one due to how common of a power that is tho, and I don't mean just going up to someone and physically snagging the item. I mean as in just using powers/hax to just steal them proficiently. ... Maybe I can make a Staff-Only CRT for that in the future proposing the addition of such thing. 🤔

It does both, aye. The energy absorbing thing's even already indexed on Rock's page.
What's the potency of the space-time distortion? I think it should only count if it is something that is potent enough to negate durability to do meaningful damage to someone without a resistance to it
Uh... That's a little vague unfortunately, buuuuut it is hyped up as being above Saturn's space-time manipulating Black Hole (with his fist even being unaffected and not sucked in by it) as status of stopping intruders from the planet-sized Wily Star.

... Maybe this, in addition to the scan Chaos provided above with Cut Man, are better justifications for giving him that. I'll go ahead and add this to the OP.

I'm only now realising Bass would get this Resistance as he's a copy of Mega Man.
What is the context of this? Do you have a timestamp to a video with the full conversation?
You'll have to give me some time for that. Idr where it was that I found the scan + class finna start soon.

Geez I still need to add my part in finishing @Chaos Jester25 CRT on Geo that we've came to an agreement almost a year ago. Sorry for the lack of help. I've been extremely busy with life, responsibilities, relationships, family, etc. But I feel like in the mood to help out the Mega Man series.

Also, why does the official unofficial Mega Man verse page have the Ruby Spears cartoon theme song as the ONLY thing for its gallery?

I've listed being good at stealing things as Stealth Mastery in the past. This is a bit of a weird thing to fit under that, but...

I've listed being good at stealing things as Stealth Mastery in the past. This is a bit of a weird thing to fit under that, but...
Grab Buster is so stealthy that enemies think it’s just a normal pea shooter shot. They don’t see the steal coming once it hits them. 😏
Also, why does the official unofficial Mega Man verse page have the Ruby Spears cartoon theme song as the ONLY thing for its gallery?
Huuuuh…?

Huuuuh…?
image0.png

Hi guys, I have an honest question, and it's about Mega Man X-Dive....does that game have any information that we can use here? I don't think we can just ignore his existence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back