• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Elden Ring General Discussion

That, also. Bull-Goat looks kinda dumpy. Crucible Axe on the other hand is liquid sex in terms of aesthetic.

Tree Sentinel hits all the good spots for me in looks. That, Carian Knight and Crucible Axe sets.

Tree Sentinel was initially what I was going for (you can ask Bambu how FUN it was doing THAT dungeon), but the color didn't quite match up with the Starscourge Greatswords I was using at the time. Also I'm not an Erdtree simp, neither IRL nor in-character, so.

Tree Sentinel was initially what I was going for (you can ask Bambu how FUN it was doing THAT dungeon), but the color didn't quite match up with the Starscourge Greatswords I was using at the time. Also I'm not an Erdtree simp, neither IRL nor in-character, so.
I used it when doing holy-strength builds and with the Golden Order Greatsword.

Course then I discovered the Carian Knight set and sword and it was anime magic swords for me.

Currently running Dragon Communion stuff and man, it feels good obliterating mooks with Dragon bites.

I wish there was armor that was both traditional knight stuff, but also has cloth on it, and isn't form fitting, more bulk than anything
Bro wants to look like a Dark Angel.
0125a6fdd5e6a4bad4757bc441854314ef94125f.jpg

I just got the second Elden Ring Book of Knowledge today.

Yeah it was still mostly standard random insignificant information that exists in the game already grouped in there with basic strategies and whatnot as-if someone is literally going to buy the books of knowledge and study them before playing Elden RIng so that they know what to do. The book even outright tries to avoid spoilers for basic gameplay reveals. It's funny.

Only thing significant is that there was a short interview with Miyazaki. He was asked about the Roundtable Hold and its lore significance, he pretty much says that he can't go over it too much without spoiling but that it was essentially something that existed outside of the normal world sustained by the Erdtree and that its creation had something to do with the Two Fingers.

But what's exciting is that during this, he says he can't say too much about it because they didn't want to focus on the Roundtable Hold for "this game". So like, he's literally saying the Roundtable Hold is gonna have more significance in a future game. He said it blatantly, just not directly that specifically.

I was a bit excited for scaling when they mentioned the bestiary as a whole section and started to show enemies in an order that indicated they might be ordering them by strength level, but it turns out that they were ordered mostly by when you encounter them, or sometimes just ordered completely randomly for a few set of enemies. I was holding onto hope until I saw the Ancestor Spirit after Radahn lmao.

The only thing significant a little bit if you take it with seriousness was the book describing Rykard as the demi-god who had come the closest to obtaining true godhood by the time the player Tarnished comes along. Besides that everything else was already known. In fact a lot of the information in this book was literally in the first one.

Tbh the first book was better because it had way more artwork to gush about, this one was just outright disappointing and a waste of money. Literally the only thing of note was 4 pages with a few interview questions each at the very end of the book, with like 70% of the questions being about shit we either already knew or just some development stages of the game. "Was Torrent always going to be the main form of travel?" "Were you surprised at the game's success?" Like wtf are these dog shit questions? Obviously they just wanted to get readers excited but couldn't actually say literally anything interesting. But oh well.

The thread's been a bit dead for a long time now, I've made several new profiles and I'm intending to make new ones but we're still missing important ones like Ranni or Blaidd and there are profiles that need to be fixed like Maliketh or Marika (if that's okay, I made a blog for her a while ago, I can edit the current profile with my blog if everybody's okay with this)

Also, if someone in the thread could extract a render for the glintstone sorcerer from this concept art, that would be great for a profile

Last edited:
Back