• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Elden Ring General Discussion

Yes. I'm obviously joking, but it would be nice to set a baseline level for the weakest bosses in the game you can scale to I guess.
I mean like does he even do anything special he's kinda just there and is pretty featless aside from fighting the tarnished in the tutorial

I don't remember boss names yet lol but the golden guy on horse back is able to strike the ground with enough force to make chunks fly out ig and he's able to completely splinter and fragment trees just by rushing at the and hitting them

He's got much better stuff to work from I'd say since you can beat him coming fresh out the cave if you're skilled enough

I mean like does he even do anything special he's kinda just there and is pretty featless aside from fighting the tarnished in the tutorial
I'm not saying that we actually give him specifically a Profile, more so one for Godrick Soldiers in general since the first time you meet one it's a boss fight but then they show up as standard Fodder later.

I don't remember boss names yet lol but the golden guy on horse back is able to strike the ground with enough force to make chunks fly out ig and he's able to completely splinter and fragment trees just by rushing at the and hitting them
You mean the Tree Sentinel?

You know who should get a Profile or at least a Key for said Profile? That Godrick Knight at the top of Fort Haight with the Bloodflame Ash of War. He's a Variant of the others but he's specifically pointed out as the target of a quest and he's the only one I've seen use said Ash of War despite others also having Greatswords.

I just hope the Elden Ring profiles don't look as lackluster as the other souls borne profiles we have on this wiki.

Like those Bloodborne looks so bad I wanna replay Bloodborne just to fix them, and I'm ass at that gamr

Isn't that based on Skull Knight's weapon anyway? That's like a tripled layered reference
I just hope the Elden Ring profiles don't look as lackluster as the other souls borne profiles we have on this wiki.
Probably not because I'm probably gonna help a bit, which means at the very least we're gonna have gifs and shit.

Whoever designed the Magma Wyrm Boss in Gael Tunnel is a ******* dick.
Amen to that. Altho you'll get the hang of it eventually, the only real pain in the ass is when he charges like a bitch three times in a row and spits magma everywhere, which will get you cockblocked real quick.

The sword is neat tho.

Jotaro's profile vibe?
Probably closer to shit I have in my sandboxes. We'll probably have a gif/visual representation of every move/ability/etc this ****** has by the end of things. And a snapshot for all the l o r e stuff that gives abilities.

Probably closer to shit I have in my sandboxes. We'll probably have a gif/visual representation of every move/ability/etc this ****** has by the end of things. And a snapshot for all the l o r e stuff that gives abilities.
You are doing the Lord's work.

Also can't wait to get the Malenia profile

They cap at 9-C.
8-C for bosses (you dont scale, it's an outlier because you die from 50ft falls).
🗿

Could something be done about that one giant falling on top of the player?
Huh, i forgot about that Troll tbh. Also, Decomposing Ezkyle is the most frustrating boss I've fought so far, purely because he's just as strong as Smarag but he has Scarlett Rot on almost all of his attacks to boot. Not to mention the giant death cloud he makes after you Reposte him.

So on Limgrave Tower Bridge, there's these gigantic golems right? Well there's this archer in the back, and when they fire their bow, the arrow creates this sort of boom once it starts flying.

Before this, in a room, there's this multi limb creature, and some of their attacks has these white blurs to them, to signify that they're fast.

Just wanted to point that out.

Back