• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Elden Ring General Discussion

Please please please PLEASE let that be irony in that tweet
That's the thing idk and that's the concerning part because ik there are some who'd be entirely serious and seeing the QRTs it doesn't seem like they were joking lol

Edit: so the guys whole channel is rage bait and not the entertaining or funny kind ig

Last edited:
Good game, I run around, meet a horseman with halebard, run from him, reached a swamp and suddenly a dragon is bomb diving toward me so I run again, I decided to go toward a mountain, I go around it and suddenly flanked by wolves, 3 archers, and a big motha fu-giant that use sound projectiles, run from him too and went toward a river, decided to see if I can swim...died. Would do it again.

salute.gif

Dude, the other ******* Dragon up by the Academy is so much stronger than Agheel but you can still cheese him with the Torrent Strategy I mentioned earlier. Difference being that if he hits you, Smarag's probably gonna One-Shot you like he did to me a few times.

Dude, the other ******* Dragon up by the Academy is so much stronger than Agheel but you can still cheese him with the Torrent Strategy I mentioned earlier. Difference being that if he hits you, Smarag's probably gonna One-Shot you like he did to me a few times.
This is a real sentence.

Anyone here beaten Margit with a melee build yet? I've been using a +2 heavy dismounter, but he still has a lot of health that I'm failing to take down.

I think Warrior is my preferred class. It's the most balanced imo, as well as it has the best design

Back