• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Elden Ring General Discussion

It'd be like 7th, 5 Gods+Tarnished all supersede it.
I honestly don't think so, the thing is literally using the ruling goddess/god as a mere sword and is the embodiement of the Elden Ring itself (not to mention using the Ring itself in battle), to me it's above everything else save for the Tarnished who could fight it, the Beast should definitely scale above more or less everyone

As people mentioned earlier, a time travel DLC where you go back and can fight Prime Radahn would be cool. It would be cool to explore Caelid before it was nuked by Malenia.

I honestly don't think so, the thing is literally using the ruling goddess/god as a mere sword and is the embodiement of the Elden Ring itself (not to mention using the Ring itself in battle), to me it's above everything else save for the Tarnished who could fight it, the Beast should definitely scale above more or less everyone
There's like 5 Outer Gods, plus the Tarnished, that's 6. It'd be 7th imo.
I don't see why we'd scale a vassal (not vessel, a vassal) of the Greater Will to be above other Outer Gods like the thing the Elden Beast is a pet of.

There's like 5 Outer Gods, plus the Tarnished, that's 6. It'd be 7th imo.
I don't see why we'd scale a vassal (not vessel, a vassal) of the Greater Will to be above other Outer Gods like the thing the Elden Beast is a pet of.
Oh ok, I misundertood you, I thought you were saying the demigods scaled above it

Nah, just the big boys and you from what I can tell.

I would say the Beast and the Tarnished are in fact roughly equal but yeah, the OG are clearly above (though I don't think even one of them will get a profile, maybe the GW but that's it). Also, is the 4-A tier definitely a thing now?

Btw, I hope Ranni's gonna get a profile

tq33rEe.jpeg

Speaking about that, I'll leave my bets for potential DLCs:

-Sea of Fog
-Dragon Communion
-Primeval Current
-Eternal Cities
-Dreams
-Godskins and the Gloam-Eyed Queen
Considering that Elden Ring was ridiculously succesful, I wouldn't be surprised if From gave it way more DLCs than DS2.

Can we talk about how ******* annoying Preceptor Miriam is? They just won't stop spamming Loretta's Greatbow and Teleporting everywhere.

Whenever I see the Raging Wolf armor I keep on thinking of MG Raiden, which is probably why my HC voice for the Tarnished always sounds like Raiden?

Boy, I'm gonna be playing it has to be this way in the background when I fight Senator Godfrey

Godrick survived mostly because he fled, he's by far the weakest of the demigods and shouldn't scale to the others I believe

Ranni has some pretty interesting stuff even if she doesn't directly fight, she was able to create an illusion of Rennala at her prime that was capable of fighting the Tarnished, ie one of her illusions can do that, I believe she has a good measure of power. There's also the instant death thing should you try to give her the potion (don't know if that's the result of the Rune of Death or one of her own spells though) and she's constantly teleporting. She also seems to have an affinity for frost with spells and weapons associated with her (the Dark Moon Greatsword being the most proeminent)

Also, what about the Elden Beast?
But they did fight. Weakest, sure, but definitely comparable. I think people suggesting things like slight changes in tiers is insane based on what we know.

I'm iffy on Elden Beast. Talked to Paul some, I agreed to a possibly Tier 4, but then someone pointed out that the only good evidence for the ******' Elden Ring comes from a teaser trailer made two years before the game's release. Not incredibly solid evidence overall.

Ranni has interesting stuff in that she doesn't fight herself but conjures an illusion of Rennala at her prime that can fight the Tarnished and she can instantly kill them no matter their level should they try to give her Seluvis's potion

Don't know about the Fire Giant though
Yeah Ranni's illusions are very good. She's got damn good stuff. Her end-game tier should be separated from the rest of her showings, though.

I don't think so. I'm near 100% they will leave them as the same eldritch transcendent 1-A entities they are now.
I would like it to be known I have lost the ability to take any of Hecatia's suggestions seriously, they have become increasingly senile

still willing to talk to Paul/Ovens/etc though, perhaps they can be pulled from the brink

I believed Radahn's feat wasnt that literal, as in, not holding stars and fate. If yall go back a few pages you can read my thoughts on this. But reading itens descriptions and discussing that with a friend, fate is indeed controlled by stars and Radahn did stop them. Point is, ELDEN RING dudes don't know what the **** they are talking about, they can't say what's a meteor and what's a star. Honestly, if everything he holds are meteors, we have to consider some stuff first

• Fate is somewhat connected to meteors and not stars. That wouls be a huuuge assumption and headcanon since everything they say are stars and not anything else.
  • Everything about Radahn says he holds stars, only stars.
If you believe or not on 4-A Radahn (he'd be this Tier scaling off of Rennala is her fet gets accepted anyway) I don't really care and you are not getting a reply from me given this creates a heated discussion earlier in this thread. This feat should really be discussed on a different thread without people acting like a dick.

I believed Radahn's feat wasnt that literal, as in, not holding stars and fate. If yall go back a few pages you can read my thoughts on this. But reading itens descriptions and discussing that with a friend, fate is indeed controlled by stars and Radahn did stop them. Point is, ELDEN RING dudes don't know what the **** they are talking about, they can't say what's a meteor and what's a star. Honestly, if everything he holds are meteors, we have to consider some stuff first

• Fate is somewhat connected to meteors and not stars. That wouls be a huuuge assumption and headcanon since everything they say are stars and not anything else.
  • Everything about Radahn says he holds stars, only stars.
If you believe or not on 4-A Radahn (he'd be this Tier scaling off of Rennala is her fet gets accepted anyway) I don't really care and you are not getting a reply from me given this creates a heated discussion earlier in this thread. This feat should really be discussed on a different thread without people acting like a dick.
1. Rennala has no feat. Ranni is the one with the arguable feat.
2. We have literally gone over the statements regarding meteors vs stars. It is relatively consistent that "stars" are then clarified to be "shooting stars". Furthermore, Radahn has a multiplicity of abilities where he uses gravity magic to summon meteors. Supporting information and whatnot.
3. We see the impact site of one of Radahn's "stars" (which would invalidate the feat per our rules of KE anyways).
4. Finally. Ranni's feat is not clearly 4-A or whatever random tier people intend to ascribe to it. Ranni shows no obvious signs of having any feat, as people seem to be assuming "different boss arena = creating a new series of solar systems for whatever ******* reason". I am shocked by the amount of people who refuse to acknowledge the multiple references to meteors being equatable to stars, and yet see a phenomenon with literally zero explanation and nod their heads thinking "hm yes creation feat". This is one of the biggest problems with VS Battles logic. It can't be helped.

I would like it to be known I have lost the ability to take any of Hecatia's suggestions seriously, they have become increasingly senile

still willing to talk to Paul/Ovens/etc though, perhaps they can be pulled from the brink
That wasn't a serious comment. Don't be so sour broU, it gives 80+ years old per second.

But they did fight. Weakest, sure, but definitely comparable. I think people suggesting things like slight changes in tiers is insane based on what we know.
Honestly, I still think he should be noted to be weaker, yes they did fight but it was made clear he got brutally destroyed, it's like Spider-Man versus Thanos in IW, technically they did fight

1. Rennala has no feat. Ranni is the one with the arguable feat.
2. We have literally gone over the statements regarding meteors vs stars. It is relatively consistent that "stars" are then clarified to be "shooting stars". Furthermore, Radahn has a multiplicity of abilities where he uses gravity magic to summon meteors. Supporting information and whatnot.
3. We see the impact site of one of Radahn's "stars" (which would invalidate the feat per our rules of KE anyways).
4. Finally. Ranni's feat is not clearly 4-A or whatever random tier people intend to ascribe to it. Ranni shows no obvious signs of having any feat, as people seem to be assuming "different boss arena = creating a new series of solar systems for whatever ******* reason". I am shocked by the amount of people who refuse to acknowledge the multiple references to meteors being equatable to stars, and yet see a phenomenon with literally zero explanation and nod their heads thinking "hm yes creation feat". This is one of the biggest problems with VS Battles logic. It can't be helped.
But isnt the point here to have a civilized convo instead of trying to shoot things down immediately? I mean the game isn't even 2 months old and there's barely any lore videos.

Ranni's feat is not clearly 4-A or whatever random tier people intend to ascribe to it. Ranni shows no obvious signs of having any feat, as people seem to be assuming "different boss arena = creating a new series of solar systems for whatever ******* reason". I am shocked by the amount of people who refuse to acknowledge the multiple references to meteors being equatable to stars, and yet see a phenomenon with literally zero explanation and nod their heads thinking "hm yes creation feat". This is one of the biggest problems with VS Battles logic. It can't be helped.
Agreed, the Rennala battlefield is NOT a 4-A proof, it's literally part of the illusion

Eh, didn't someone here previously say that the sky above Liurnia was quite empty before Rennala phase 2 / Renna / Ranni's fight and that it gained a bunch more "stars" after?

Back