• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Elden Ring General Discussion

My dude, that is the issue here. We are in complete disagreements over what the dialogue from two separate NPCs says.

I literally already gone over the evidence and I don’t find it significant enough for that matter especially when it is not a solid case.

So I being quite frank on disagreement. Heavily emphasized on disagreement
Thats chill, agree to disagree.

"The rings that you’re looking at in the logo are not so much a representation of those factions, as you put it, but more a representation of the law of the world, the rules and the order. This Golden Order is something that the Elden Ring may have once represented, but not directly. It’s more about how you apply those rules and how you enforce them on the physical world and what effects they have on it. So it’s more the influence of these demigods that existed a long time before and how they applied these concepts of order and discipline. That’s what’s being represented by the Elden ring and these overlapping intersecting rings. It gets a little bit more complicated than that, but I’ll leave it there for now [smiles]."

Apparently this came from this interview here:

Again, never brought up universe. Just world as well.

Don’t think we get anything else other than as I look into this.

In all honesty, "World" can have multiple meanings, if he straight up said planet then yeah no confusion

Regardless, while I would love it if we went for Low 2-C, 3-A might be more plausible

In all honesty, "World" can have multiple meanings, if he straight up said planet then yeah no confusion

Regardless, while I would love it if we went for Low 2-C, 3-A might be more plausible
I am aware of this hence why I say it earlier of “World” has multiple meanings as I say in one of the Early replies.

However, we can not deny the multiple statements regarding stars, stardust, comets, and so on.

The fact the item description from one of the comet spell implied a comet.

Edit: Implied, I mean, as it is not actually directly anyway

Also as a friendly remainder, in the Lord of Frenzied Flame ending, we get Melina survive if we burn the Erdtree with the Frenzied Flame as shown here.

Kinda hurts the argument when the land, that Melina is in, being intact.

Back