• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Elden Ring General Discussion

Also, a few things to note before anyone goes making profiles willy nilly:

1) Wok may have an issue with 4-A considering the stars may not be real stars owing to them being made of creatures and being smaller than the planet.

2) The Elden Ring wiki has not been fully updated yet and Vaati has resealed 0 lore videos so we might be missing essential scaling stuff.

3) We need to work out scaling issues for any of the non-story bosses like pumpkin heads and Godskins. Generally, the lower tiers need feats checked and calc'd. I'm thinking a lot of the stone pillar/pot fragging and tree uprooting can be calc'd.
Who's wok?

Also we're mainly waiting for Chariot. he said he's gonna finish the game sometime soon so that he can collect scans and do calcs.

And the Chosen Undead/Bearer of the Curse?
They're both Undead. Ashen is Unkindled. They're reliant on the Undead curse. Ashen just comes back for absolutely no reason other than the fire is going out.

I guess you could speculate that the first flame is bringing him back, but without proof, he's coming back through sheer spite.

Who's wok?

Also we're mainly waiting for Chariot. he said he's gonna finish the game sometime son so that he can collect scans and do calcs.
Wokistan. And if Radahn's stars aren't real, every star in the game is to be put into question. The crater that his falling star makes is not star sized unless everyone in the game is planet sized.

They're both Undead. Ashen is Unkindled. They're reliant on the Undead curse. Ashen just comes back for absolutely no reason other than the fire is going out.

I guess you could speculate that the first flame is bringing him back, but without proof, he's coming back through sheer spite.
Talking about their level of regen

Talking about their level of regen
They all have like Mid-Low, but the curse brings them back no matter what. The only reason Ashen doesn't have Mid-Godly is because he dies then comes back. But he has no soul and can come back from death so it's effective Mid-Godly regen in everything but name.

Also, a few things to note before anyone goes making profiles willy nilly:

1) Wok may have an issue with 4-A considering the stars may not be real stars owing to them being made of creatures and being smaller than the planet.
Where is this said

I think we gotta commend Raddahn's sickly stick horse being able to carry his fat ass.
He was using gravity manip to lesssn the load on his horse. It's in an item description. It's actually pretty sweet since he was so attached to the horse, he learnt gravity magic specifically to continue riding it.

Where is this said
Discord.

He was using gravity manip to lesssn the load on his horse. It's in an item description. It's actually pretty sweet since he was so attached to the horse, he learnt gravity magic specifically to continue riding it.

Discord.
For rennala's nebulae?

Again, if Radahn's stars, outside of a pocket dimension, in the real world, are fake, why would Ranni's pocket dimension stars be treated any different?

Also if it wasn't made clear, the Rennala you fight in phase 2 is Ranni's illusion.

Again, prove it? Rennala's spell was stated to recreate a whole ass moon, and yet the moon we see her make is the same size as her.
Isn't the moon in the back ground the entire time? I don't think we ever saw either of them side by side.

So wait @Sir_Ovens you're suggesting every single star in the lands between aren't real in that case even the day and night would be an illusion

Really, I'm just playing devil's advocate because some of the reasons for the tiers can be explained away as other things.

Also the pocket dimension moon is huge, yes. But the spell she conjures where she turns into a moon and then throws it at you. It's a real spell you can use and it's description reads that she made that spell to recreate a perfect moon. And if we are to believe that that is a real 5-C moon, then we also have to believe that every person in the game is planet sized.

Really, I'm just playing devil's advocate because some of the reasons for the tiers can be explained away as other things.

Also the pocket dimension moon is huge, yes. But the spell she conjures where she turns into a moon and then throws it at you. It's a real spell you can use and it's description reads that she made that spell to recreate a perfect moon. And if we are to believe that that is a real 5-C moon, then we also have to believe that every person in the game is planet sized.
Maybe it's just a regular spell version? I don't know, I'm no special cast so I dont bother to read any descriptions.

Rennala's spell (the one we get) is just like a projection of the moon, not the actual moon, it's a recreation but on a like, normal level, it's meant to be a spell used by the people they teach afterall, it's a blue magical moon they can shoot that messes with other magic and hurts, they're not going to try and teach people to make and drop a moon sized moon, considering most people couldn't do that.

As for the idea that her phase two is Rani's illusion, that's contradicted by a few things

Namely the fact that Rani has never once before, or after that fight even displayed a hint of having illusions, so it's an assumption with no base for one. Secondly, we get the remembrance and rune (somehow, the rune thing is weird overall) from Rennala, and finally, Rani explicitly states that it's the Last Queen of Caria, Rennala of the Full Moon's night, and we can see from a few things in the game that Rennala and Rani's nights are in fact, different.

I'm fairly certain the stars we see in the post-fight cutscene after killing Radahn are meteors. However, it's a ******* MASSIVE meteor shower, with even just one of those meteors making what could easily be a 7-C to Low 7-B crater, so even at worst Radahn is still gonna be in Tier 6

Malenia supposedly nuked the entirety of Caelid? Considering the size of Caelid, I feel that could yield mid tier 6 results. Would serve as a decent supporting feat if Tier 4 is accepted

Last edited:
Also do we have any good LS feats? There are the giants who can toss big rocks I think and Radahn with big swords, but I feel neither would get higher than Class K, nor would they scale to anyone else.

Again, prove it? Rennala's spell was stated to recreate a whole ass moon, and yet the moon we see her make is the same size as her.
Its in the background

That wouldn't confirm the nebulae are fake though, since its literally just the night

Alright, here is the feats that we get so far:
  • Rennala Realms
  • Radahn hold up the stars
  • Astel is a malformed stars and has several attacks involving stars and nebulae
  • The final boss has the nebulae on his dimension and his second phase form is literally made out from nebris
  • Ranni ending where she spawn the the realms and said to keep away the stars and moon from earth
  • The Meteors after killing Radahn post-fight cutscene
  • Malenia nuked Caelid to ashes
  • The Tarnished surivived the lightning

If i missing other feats then let me know
Right now we need to calculating the Meteors and Caelid nuke beside debating the tier 4 feats
Tho for real, i'm not 100% supporting the tier 4 feats until we can confirm it together, but i don't like taking the role as devil advocate lel

Last edited:
Alright, here is the feats that we get so far:
  • Rennala Realms
  • Radahn hold up the stars
  • The Meteors after killing Radahn post-fight cutscene
  • Malenia nuked Caelid to ashes
  • The Tarnished surivived the lightning

If i missing other feats then let me know
Right now we need to calculating the Meteors and Caelid nuke beside debating the tier 4 feats
Tho for real, i'm not 100% supporting the tier 4 feats until we can confirm it together, but i don't like taking the role as devil advocate lel
The final boss has nebulae in its pocket dimension, which goes away after it dies

Ranni's ending has her like, her spawn her moon and night sky and stuff, basically her version of Rennala's earlier night sky thing, complete with the dark moon instead of the full moon, but that's only the visible effects. Talking to her after (at the new grace atop her tower), has her reveal that her goal is to move and keep all the stars and moon far away from the Earth, while also abandoning the soil.

Astel is a malformed star made of many colored star debris, and has several attacks involving stars and nebulae, which his weapons inherit

Although they're smaller, if they were to count for anything

Last edited:
The final boss has nebulae in its pocket dimension, which goes away after it dies

Ranni's ending has her like, her spawn her moon and night sky and stuff, basically her version of Rennala's earlier night sky thing, complete with the dark moon instead of the full moon, but that's only the visible effects. Talking to her after (at the new grace atop her tower), has her reveal that her goal is to move and keep all the stars and moon far away from the Earth, while also abandoning the soil.

Astel is a malformed star made of many colored star debris, and has several attacks involving stars and nebulae, which his weapons inherit

Although they're smaller, if they were to count for anything
Thanks, honestly i forgot about the final boss and Astel things

Back