• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Elden Ring General Discussion

For if the 4-A feat is actually applicable to combat, the realm was created with magic, which she also uses on the Tarnished. Since she has a relative power source for her attacks, the 4-A feat should scale to her magic.
And if that's the case, 4-A tarnished since they can take her attacks.

Radahn is said to be the strongest Demigod in his peak and even weakened as he is in the game, he holds an entire constellation with his gravity powers. Malena defeated him, and they should all get a profile obviously.
I should point out Base Malenia and Radahn are equal. But Malenia won via scarlet rot.

Well she wasn't the one that got reduced to a mindless cannibal. She won by default.
More like a pyrrhic W for Radahn cuz he tanked it, but if he could still think he'd really wish he hadn't. Would be a solid L for Malenia if she hadn't rezzed, cuz I'm pretty sure she was intending to kill him outright and she ofc failed that

What's the easiest thing to make a Profile for in Elden Ring that actually deserves a Profile? I say we actually have a few contenders for that.

1. Land Octopus.
2. Omenkiller.
3. Stormhawk.
4. Crucibel Knight.

All of these have extremely blatant and easy to understand abilities.

Also Godrick soldiers are fairly easy. They're just strong dudes with weapons.
Yeah, the only reason I didn't list them is because they have a surprising amount of variants, like the Radahn Versions that carry Fire Bombs or the Mausoleum Guard Versions of them that are Headless Ghosts that can also Flashstep around Bleach Style. The Godrick Knights are the same except even more varied because they're equipment can be radically different depending on who the Knights work for and again, they have a Mausoleum Guard Version that's again a Headless Ghost that can Flashstep around Bleach Style.

What's the easiest thing to make a Profile for in Elden Ring that actually deserves a Profile? I say we actually have a few contenders for that.

1. Land Octopus.
2. Omenkiller.
3. Stormhawk.
4. Crucibel Knight.

All of these have extremely blatant and easy to understand abilities.
Tree sentinel
Also Godrick soldiers are fairly easy. They're just strong dudes with weapons.
They can survive debris slamming into them I believe

Tree sentinel

They can survive debris slamming into them I believe
Tree Sentinel is another super blatant and easy to understand character to list. I just forgot that he existed because I haven't seen on in god knows how long. The Bloodhound Knights are also fairly simple, but they also have a sort of weird Bleach Flashstep ability that you can also use once you get the Bloodhound's Fang.

They actually look impressive
Considering the fact that every previous Souls/Borne Protag is a ******* nightmare of an opponent that anyone would shit themselves thinking about with they're blend of ridiculous Raw Power, Hax Abilities and Sheer Skill, saying the Tarnished is near the top of the pecking order now in terms of these guys says a lot.

Considering the fact that every previous Souls/Borne Protag is a ******* nightmare of an opponent that anyone would shit themselves thinking about with they're blend of ridiculous Raw Power, Hax Abilities and Sheer Skill, saying the Tarnished is near the top of the pecking order now in terms of these guys says a lot.
I'm talking about animations and such, but go off!

To be fair, they're only overpowered because of broken immortalies. Ashen One being the worst because his immortality was reliant on an abstract curse and had no soul, making his immortality effectively Mid-Godly regen.

They would be a nightmare if most of their speed wasn't ass.

Also, a few things to note before anyone goes making profiles willy nilly:

1) Wok may have an issue with 4-A considering the stars may not be real stars owing to them being made of creatures and being smaller than the planet.

2) The Elden Ring wiki has not been fully updated yet and Vaati has resealed 0 lore videos so we might be missing essential scaling stuff.

3) We need to work out scaling issues for any of the non-story bosses like pumpkin heads and Godskins. Generally, the lower tiers need feats checked and calc'd. I'm thinking a lot of the stone pillar/pot fragging and tree uprooting can be calc'd.

Also, a few things to note before anyone goes making profiles willy nilly:

1) Wok may have an issue with 4-A considering the stars may not be real stars owing to them being made of creatures and being smaller than the planet.
Doesn't 4-A come from Rennala and Rahdahn though?

Back