• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eiji Hino vs Tohka Yatogami

Status
Not open for further replies.
After several discussion with fellow other users and the observation for the result of this match, and other re-checking, this match finally can be made, at first i'm very doubtful about this after the DAL revision adding type 8 immortality on Tohka, but now here i am, let's see how this goes folks! And the first ever OOO matches in this wiki! Also credit for Nier who made the template and inspiring me to made this kind of format

The battle between the "demon" queen with her desire for always with her beloved one forever against the "King" who didn't have any desire or selfish act and just for help the others with terrifying power of medals, who would win!!?

-Inverse Tohka and EoS Eiji/OOO are used

-Speed are equalized

-Eiji start with Tajador Combo

-Eiji can use his random combos here and have the 7 purple medals for Lost Giga Blaze finish

-Place: Yokohama Harbour Night time

-Starting range: 10 meters

Win via anything!!!

Inverse Tohka: 0

OOO: 7 (Magi, Xross, Jag, James, Link, Dio, NoMore)

Inconclusive: 0

Tohka vs Eiji

"Cloth Manipulation (Can replicate any cloth she sees)"

Can Tohka replicate riders armor ?

And i dont see Time Manipulation resistance and Time stop is Eiji's Super Tatoba form's open move

Remember that Tohka has the spirits natural power null which mean all of OOO standard melee attack don't work and he should use his weaponry to bypass it

@MagiSinbad

No, she can't. I only see her replicate normal cloths. And Eiji only allowed to use Random Combo forms.

If i remember correctly, Inverse Tohka are usually bloodlust right? Also, that's a nice summary and pics though.

Tohka didn't have a calc to backup her High 6-C tier so i will assume she is baseline.

Eiji is 273.843 gigatons via scaling to Fourze.

So, Eiji is having AP advantage here.

@James

Who said that he only allowed to use random combos? He can use random combos but he can also use the full combos too

I don't think Tohka has resistance to Void Manipulation and the Medagabriyu is spammed alongside Medajalibur like there's no tomorrow by EoS Eiji.

Tohka have type 8 immortality, can he bypass that? (I know its brought up previously on KR thread but just to make sure)

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Tohka have type 8 immortality, can he bypass that? (I know its brought up previously on KR thread but just to make sure)
Well, i think he can. The Purple Medal are literal representation of The Void, so that means it can erase everything, including concepts like Human Dreams.

Her type 8 relies on a thing existing and he has a thing that stops stuff from existing. I think that's fine.

i hardly can support Eiji's void hax since i dont remember when did Putotyra combo is mentioned as the embodiment of the void or when did Core Medals are being conceptual in nature. So if anyone can provide the source (either scans or the episode are fine), my vote goes to Eiji

In the end, all depend in if Eiji utilize his Medagabriyu, PuToTyra Combo or the Blaze Finish with the Purple Medal.

So Tokha has a way to dogde them now that the speed is equalized?

MagiSinbad said:
i hardly can support Eiji's void hax since i dont remember when did Putotyra combo is mentioned as the embodiment of the void or when did Core Medals are being conceptual in nature. So if anyone can provide the source (either scans or the episode are fine), my vote goes to Eiji
Screen Shot 2019-10-26 at 10.34.56 AM
Screen Shot 2019-10-26 at 10.35.02 AM
Screen Shot 2019-10-26 at 10.35.53 AM
Screen Shot 2019-10-26 at 10.35.08 AM
Screen Shot 2019-10-26 at 10.36.04 AM

Well, since the core medals are representation of human's desire. I suppose this is good enough. My vote goes to Eiji

MagiSinbad said:
Well, since the core medals are representation of human's desire. I suppose this is good enough. My vote goes to Eiji
Like Kougami said. The powers reflect off of the "Extinct" aspect of Dinosaurs. So its like Hakai from Dragon Ball. Eiji is just smacking you with extinction at the atomic level and his power is basically u r ded

OOO's is definitely one of the most OP and utility heavy riders in the entire franchise tbh. Dude has enough coverage and artillery to go head to head with a few of the all-time gods.

Also my vote goes to Eiji as well.

Ionliosite said:
How often do this Eiji use his void manip? And in which ways can he use it?
Quite often. Eiji in his PuToTyra state utilizes the void attribute with his ice elemental abilities. Giving him the ability to freeze the opponent at the atomic level and destroy them with ease or just straight up nuke the person with a beam of high concentrated purple core energy and erase them.

He can freeze with his wings, mouth or trail or shoot you and smack you with the Axe Bazooka.

Screen Shot 2019-10-26 at 1.31.06 PM
Screen Shot 2019-10-26 at 1.31.19 PM
Screen Shot 2019-10-26 at 1.31.40 PM
Screen Shot 2019-10-26 at 1.31.49 PM
Screen Shot 2019-10-26 at 1.33.19 PM

They both can dodge.

Although Eiji has shown the ability to shift the environment around him with the ice so getting close sounds like it would be really annoying for her.

I don't think resisting absolute zero means your movement is 100% unimpeded by ice. It just means Absolute Zero isn't a wincon, which Eiji isn't using it for here since he always follows it up with another attack.

Absolute Zero is being frozen to the point your atoms don't move. I doubt freezing on a lower scale would work on said case.

Would Putotyra's ice element even matter here ? His ice attacks are alway imbuded with his void manip so it's alway critical when he hit any enemies in the series.

Ionliosite said:
Absolute Zero is being frozen to the point your atoms don't move. I doubt freezing on a lower scale would work on said case.
No like, we literally see ice form. It's less your actual atoms that'd be frozen and more there's actually ice attaching you to the ground (as we see in the images above).

So the ice will just attach Tohka to the ground? Can't Tohka escape from that using her Dimensional Travelling ot something like that?

Ionliosite said:
So the ice will just attach Tohka to the ground? Can't Tohka escape from that using her Dimensional Travelling ot something like that?
I don't recall seeing Tohka using Dimensional Travel in combat, correct me if i'm wrong. Also, since freezing won't work, Tohka could just break through it due to Class M lifting strength.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back