• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shalltear Bloodfallen vs Tohka Yatogami

Tohka's Low 7-C key used

Fight takes place in the arena at Nazarick, with combatants starting 10 metres apart. Tohka is aware that Shalltear's spear will kill her if it touches her, and Shalltear knows about Tohka's subjective reality.

Both bloodlusted.

Speed equalised

Shalltear:

Tohka:

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Tohkas page is really confusing for what's being listed in her sealed form. Shalltear has numerous abilities that also outhax So seems like a stomp via hax from Shalltear. Shalltears death manipulation would give the gg it seems since tohkas regen is really just healing but she can keep coming back so might incon.

Shalltear hits Tohka with her Spuit Lance or Tohka subjective realities Shalltear to ****, it could be a Fair match if she actually uses subjective reality decently early.

Shalltear hits Tohka with her Spuit Lance or Tohka subjective realities Shalltear to ****, it could be a Fair match if she actually uses subjective reality decently early.
So you'd say both have wincons. You know, I'm not sure Shalltear will use her best spells straight away either. She tends to play with her enemies after all.

So you'd say both have wincons. You know, I'm not sure Shalltear will use her best spells straight away either. She tends to play with her enemies after all.
She ***** around less by this point, since Ainz taught her to use actual strategies and such, also her opener in basically any combat situation is to get into melee with the spuit Lance if the opponent is generally "boring"

She ***** around less by this point, since Ainz taught her to use actual strategies and such, also her opener in basically any combat situation is to get into melee with the spuit Lance if the opponent is generally "boring"
Since Low 7-C Tohka is sealed, I'm trying to remember if she even has her sword here to defend against the lance.

Since Low 7-C Tohka is sealed, I'm trying to remember if she even has her sword here to defend against the lance.
Even if she has her sword she'd need to be pretty skilled to get around Shalltear's attacks without ever getting touched by the Lance if type 8 isn't combat acclible

Even if she has her sword she'd need to be pretty skilled to get around Shalltear's attacks without ever getting touched by the Lance if type 8 isn't combat acclible
I just checked the lifting strength section, and Shalltear is class 25 while Tohka is class M, so Tohka should be able to overwhelm Shalltear at close quarters. How effective is the lance at killing her?

I just checked the lifting strength section, and Shalltear is class 25 while Tohka is class M, so Tohka should be able to overwhelm Shalltear at close quarters. How effective is the lance at killing her?
Shalltear can teleport and phase through restraints, so not happening.

Considering the lance instantly kills anyone who takes any damage at all from it, very, very, VERY effective

Shalltear can teleport and phase through restraints, so not happening.

Considering the lance instantly kills anyone who takes any damage at all from it, very, very, VERY effective
Got it. Sounds like Shalltear takes the majority. Does Tohka have a chance or do you think this is a stomp?

Got it. Sounds like Shalltear takes the majority. Does Tohka have a chance or do you think this is a stomp?
Depends on her in-character. If she uses subjective Reality she could have a chance, but I'd warn that using Albedo also means using the tankiest Floor Guardian bar none, so pick ya poison

Depends on her in-character. If she uses subjective Reality she could have a chance, but I'd warn that using Albedo also means using the tankiest Floor Guardian bar none, so pick ya poison
What about replacing Tohka with Shido? And is it a stomp or just a decisive win for Shalltear?

Shido explodes... literally.
Overlord is Saitama in reverse... I've got half a mind to pit Ainz against Giorno. So is Tohka getting stomped or just decisively beaten? If it's a stomp, I'll either abandon it or dramatically change it. Or have Tohka start bloodlusted.

Overlord is Saitama in reverse... I've got half a mind to pit Ainz against Giorno. So is Tohka getting stomped or just decisively beaten? If it's a stomp, I'll either abandon it or dramatically change it. Or have Tohka start bloodlusted.
Not really.

Giorno does Giorno things and incons.

I'd need knowledge on if she uses subjective reality IC, how it's used, and all of that to tell you, man.

Not really.
Yeah, maybe not quite. Still, Ainz either hax stomps or gets resisted and stomped. Whereas Saitama always gets hax stomped.

Giorno does Giorno things and incons.
I know. It's just GER is one of the few things cheaper than Ainz without just smashing him due to being a higher tier.

I'd need knowledge on if she uses subjective reality IC, how it's used, and all of that to tell you, man.
I have seen the anime and she generally didn't seem to use it. I guess I could blood-lust both of them.

Well, Shalltear can kill Tohka by tapping her with her spear, but Tohka knows about it, and Tohka has subjective reality to attack Shalltear with, which Shalltear also knows about. The concern is which happens first. Tohka wouldn't open with subjective reality, but she has a bit of time because she knows to avoid the spear at all costs.

OK so... I still don't know who to vote. Maybe you should contact @DaReaperMan again
I think DaReaperMan is already tired of Overlord versus threads. Understandable, the verse is a pain in the butt to make fights with.

And even if he got involved, three unanimous votes means zip. I've noticed only select versus threads get any attention.

Back