• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Edo Tensei Itachi (Naruto) vs. Kakine Teitoku (To Aru Majutsu No Index)

LordWhis said:
Then koto will be transferred.
I don't think you are understanding the nodes aren't connected to each other which is why they can choose to share information and it would take Dark Matter manipulation which is something only kakine possesss to interfere with this or somehow effect the aim and personal reality. Which is not what koto is and Itachi is incapable of

Let's not turn to immature namecalling and just chill, alright?

@Schrokatze

Okay, time to stop. You're getting too emotional over this. Please calm down.

LordWhis said:
Already done sir.
and u can clearly read : "so an attack cannot reach the rest without being cut off. However, other Dark Matter users can interfere with the network, and other specialized espers like Takitsubo Rikou might be capable of doing the same. "

pretty specific right ? no personal reality controll no network aijaking

I don't get why people are getting so obsessed about who I am voting for, I think Itachi will win so I voted for him, vote for kakine if you guys so wish.

I'm just mad at this extreme ignorance. Its not the characters, its the ignorance coming from naruto fanboys.

LordWhis said:
I don't get why people are getting so obsessed about who I am voting for, I think Itachi will win so I voted for him, vote for kakine if you guys so wish.
cause voting without plausible reason is aganist the site rule, i could just say "kakaine wins cause he is tier 1" does my vote count if the reason are false ?

SchroKatze said:
Stop that stupid naruto wank, caralho.
IT CAN'T AFFECT THE WHOLE NETWORK, IT CAN'T AFFECT A ******* DARK MATTER BODY.

Stupid narutard.
calm down no Ad Hominem here please

@malax: his page says that he perceives the world through his clones, ie he can see the world through the eyes of his clones. Koto is like hypnotism.

Kakine looks at the yo-yo swaying left and right through the eyes of his clone and he himself gets hypnotized as well, wherever he is.

Sorry for the gross oversimplification

@LordWhis

You keep saying that, but Kotoamatsukami has no feats of haxxing an entire hive mind at once, in in addition to the fact that these clones act independently of each other as repeatedly stated on this thread.

Please stop repeating the same tired arguments ad nauseam.

LordWhis said:
@malax: his page says that he perceives the world through his clones, ie he can see the world through the eyes of his clones. Koto is like hypnotism.
Kakine looks at the yo-yo swaying left and right through the eyes of his clone and he himself gets hypnotized as well, wherever he is.

it does not work like that, immagine they are all using aline wireless wire tap to spy on each other, if i see someone get hypnotized i dont get hynotized myself

LordWhis said:

Kakine is the particle whis... each individual elementary particle

@rep: there are no hive minds in Naruto so you know I cannot give you that feat. Just because a verse does not have a hive mind doesn't mean it will automatically lose to a verse with a hive mind. This sir, is the closest thing to trolling I have ever seen from an admin on any forum and I think that this thread is not going to end in a good way. Therefore I am not going to risk a ban by continuing to debate on it.

"Kakine" is the information contained on every single Dark Matter particle. His "mind" is just this information.

Unless genjutsu showed any feats of affecting information itself, brainless, non-living and "mindless", it is nulled.

LordWhis said:
@rep: there are no hive minds in Naruto so you know I cannot give you that feat. Just because a verse does not have a hive mind doesn't mean it will automatically lose to a verse with a hive mind. This sir, is the closest thing to trolling I have ever seen from an admin on any forum and I think that this thread is not going to end in a good way. Therefore I am not going to risk a ban by continuing to debate on it.
Hasty generalizatio

once again read the rules before making claims

@LordWhis.

You are ignoring any argument debunk yours. Your arguments are completely baseless and headcanon.

You are the one trolling. Wanking Naruto more than DB fanboys wank Zen'o. Also, your toxic behavior.

@YungManzi

You're saying that Itachi has mindhaxxed everyone in Naruto at the same time?

Shadowbokunohero said:
yes, Itachi has mindhaxed 2-A characters casually: ^ while taking a bath.
In actuality, it was Itachi who mind haxxed Madoka, and not Homura as the PMMM fans like to believe. They're all under his genjutsu as well.

YungManzi said:
@Rep
Why can't we cross scale?
Reread his post. They function completely differently. IT traps you in a dream world tailored to your personal perception of happiness, while Kotoamatsukami undetectably alters your entire worldview and perceptions, while you perceive it as a personal choice.

Regardless, as previously stated, Kotoamatsukami and IT aren't a factor here. Edo Itachi has neither.

@YungManzi

Because they function completely differently.

Your argument is the equivalent of, "Ability X sets something on fire by shooting a fireball at it. And Ability Y makes it spontaneously combust through ESP. Therefore they scale because they both set the thing on fire."

It doesn't work like that.

What are the votes at this point anyway (I'm voting Kakine right now).

@korudo

Edo Itachi has Kotoamatsukami.

Not giving it to him is like not giving it to Danzo, because he couldn't use it against Sasuke.

...I was keeping track, but I seem to have lost the notepad. In the future, I'll remember to just write it down here in the thread. >_> In a bit I'll review and tally them up, unless someone else would like to in the mean time.

Kakine: 5 (Schrö, Malox, Lazy, Zensum, Rep)

Itachi: 0 (The only 2 votes are based purely on headcanon and wank, so they are invalid)

Back