• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Edo Tensei Itachi (Naruto) vs. Kakine Teitoku (To Aru Majutsu No Index)

@lazy:

It has never done that because Itachi never needed to but it is liquid and Itachi has expanded it's size before so he should be able to do it.

For 1 totsuka only seals when stabbing something as seen when he cuts oro snake jutsu with it and it doesn't seal him, 2 hes never manipulated the shape of the sword, 3 can he even seal inanimate/inorganic objects?

SchroKatze said:
@Gargoyle. Beetle 05 = Post-Revival. Its the same, just with a different personality.
Then why are the abilities completely separated in the profile?

Itachi will never know where DM elementary particles are. Stop acting as he can do that. He doesn't even know thst Kakine is Dark Matter.

Yeah, no that doesn't fly. Slightly changing the shape or length of a sword it's far from being proof of him being capable of shaping to the size and shape required to wipe out all surrounding Dark Matter in one go.

Not to mention that after the first use Beetle 05 is going to realize what happens and can choose to keep clones in reserve (either out of sight or making them get tens of km away from the fight) in case the worst happens.

SchroKatze said:
Itachi will never know where DM elementary particles are. Stop acting as he can do that. He doesn't even know thst Kakine is Dark Matter.
That was what I was wondering about and why I still have not voted for either party.

Post-Revival/Beetle 05. The same abilities section. The other keys are pre-revival and Awakened.

Base,wings,post-revaival/beetle 05 this are key what are u on ?

All the abilities are separate in his powers section.

Also it goes Base/Beetle 05/Post Revival actually.

Gargoyle One said:
All the abilities are separate in his powers section.
Also it goes Base/Beetle 05/Post Revival actually.
Key: Base | Awakened | Post-Revival/Beetle 05

copy pasted from page

It goes Base | Wings/Awakened | Post-Revival/Beetle 05.

You are seeing it wrong. Theres no key division between Post-Revival and Beetle 05

You're reading the keys wrong. First key is regular Kakine, 2nd is Kakine during his brief delusions of grandeur and the 3rd key is for both Post-revival Kakine and Beetle 05 Kakine, as they have the same powers and only differ in personality and fighting style. ED: Ninja'd x 2

Ok, so based on current evidence, I think I will give the 1st vote to Itachi. Itachi is likely to set up a defensive position and he should be able to protect himself with his Totsuka blade, izanagi, etc.

He will eventually figure out kakine's powers and (along with a large no. of clones) either use Totsuka blade or Kotoamatsukami or some other technique to win.

LordWhis said:
Ok, so based on current evidence, I think I will give the 1st vote to Itachi. Itachi is likely to set up a defensive position and he should be able to protect himself with his Totsuka blade, izanagi, etc.
He will eventually figure out kakine's powers and (along with a large no. of clones) either use Totsuka blade or Kotoamatsukami or some other technique to win.
and while he defend himself (if he can) kakine can move dark to space or near the core of the planet

btw kakine dm can be invisble and can be created from distance (for example inside a barrier) and apply energy to normal phenom (light,wind) to make them a powerful attack by applying DM property

I just remembered that the target of Kotoamatsukami has no idea that he has been Kotoamatsukami'd therefore, there is nothing preventing the koto from infecting the network.

Therefore, it will be a sure win if Itachi uses it.

Itachi won't use it from the get go but he will use it eventually.

LordWhis said:
Defense just gives more time for the particle to passivley disperse and spread all over the battlefield and beyond and it would be outside itachis scope giving him no way to win.

Debatable if totsuka can seal material as it has no feats of such and koto is a genjutsu that effects the mind it doesn't disrupt personal reality or an aim diffusion field so it wont work.

The kotoamatsukami that Edo Itachi doesn't have?

The one that if he had, would only be able to use once to affect one of the dozens of clones he's fighting, a clone that would be immediately jammed and destroyed by the others?

@LordWhis

Not sure how Kotoamatsukami is going to affect a being without a brain, but okay.

LordWhis said:
I just remembered that the target of Kotoamatsukami has no idea that he has been Kotoamatsukami'd therefore, there is nothing preventing the koto from infecting the network.
Therefore, it will be a sure win if Itachi uses it.

Itachi won't use it from the get go but he will use it eventually.
again it does not work if does not affect his personal reality directly

YungManzi said:
A tailed beast is just a conscious mass of chakra.
again he has control over dark matter even if could use it on one clone he can purge/repourpose him at notice, leaving aside the anti rouge syatem he has

Tailed beasts are made out of chakra, but model their bodies after living creatures, not only externally but also internally, otherwise Kurama's bones and muscles wouldn't show up in the advanced stages of Naruto's chakra cloak and Ginkaku and Kinkaku wouldn't have been able to do their thing of "Kyuubi ate us, let's eat the flesh of his stomach".

LazyHunter said:
The kotoamatsukami that Edo Itachi doesn't have?

The one that if he had, would only be able to use once to affect one of the dozens of clones he's fighting, a clone that would be immediately jammed and destroyed by the others?
The target of Koto does not know that it has been affected, therefore, the clone will never be jammed or destroyed in any way until the koto has spread throughout the network.

Also, nobody has given any way that Kakine will be able to affect Itachi. It is true that Itachi is going to have trouble affecting Kakine but the opposite will be also be true.

Itachi can have his clones spam Izanagi, resulting in him taking no damage from any of Kakine's attacks, he can have his clones form a phallanx of Susanoo and Yata mirrors. He can keep sealing dark matter around him with totsuka blade indefinitely due to infinite stamina.

@Whis

Kakine and destroy things on the macro-quantum level. That supersedes the best regen feats of Edo Tensei bodies.

Back