• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Guts vs Homura (Celebrating an upgrade)

DemonGodMitchAubin

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Calculation Group
Let's celebrate Guts getting upgraded to 8-A!

Black Swordsman Guts vs Homura Kōgetsu (At least 119.07 Tons vs 530.13 Tons)

Guts starts in Base, but can use the Berserker Armor when he wants

Speed Equalized

Battle takes place in a huge plain

Both in character

Guts: 7 (Wrath of Itachi, UchihaSlayer96, Oblivion Of The Endless, SamanPatou, Popted2, SpookyShadow, AngeronTheSkyHighAnger)

Homura:

Inconclusive:
V5Ww2Yx.png

waoXgrr.png

Last edited:
I think I'd have to give it to guts. Homura might have a big AP advantage, but guts has like everything else. His pain tolerance is insane and his berserker makes the AP gap smaller. Homura also has nothing in terms of her P&A to really help. Guts can also attack the soul according to his profile, so I'd give him the win.

I don't know anything about Eden's zero tbh, but looking at Homura's profile it looks like Guts has a pretty hefty skill, versatility, and experience advantage.

He's incredibly intelligent and creative in battle, and always thinks of inventive ways to defeat physically stronger and larger opponents, though with the Berserker Armor a lot of that is replaced with sheer anger and bloodlust; however, even then he's incredibly skilled and quick on his feet. (Depending on whether or not Schierke's support is allowed, he can even maintain more control over himself without suffering the mental drawbacks of the armor)

I'm not sure if his Probability manipulation will factor in much here, but it's also there I guess. Could help him dodge a few deadly attacks with enough luck I suppose.

With the Berserker Armor activated, he'll fight until his last drop of blood is spilled, and even without it his endurance and pain tolerance will make him insanely hard to put down. There's also the Berserker Armor "repairing" him.

His Acrobatic abilities, agility, and skill are boosted through the roof with the armor as well. He has pretty decent tricks up his sleeve as well like Analytical prediction and his tools such as bombs, crossbow bolts, and of course his arm canon (which she definitely won't see coming, since it's hidden by the armor).

Guts can also deal damage to her soul with his hits, and honestly the AP advantage won't be that big once he activates the armor, so his versatility and skill should shine through.

He can also mostly shrug off electrical attacks as we've seen with Ganishka, so her lightning attacks shouldn't really do much damage. Or at least nothing that'll decide the battle.

Also I'm not sure if it's allowed to give him support from his party in the form of Puck's Elf Dust (healing) and Schierke helping him maintain control, but either way it shouldn't sway the outcome very much.

I'd say I give this one to Guts.

Last edited:
Uchiha basically espressed my opinion, so I too vote Guts FRA

Last edited:
Back