• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Edens Zero Discussion Thread: The Post-Void Saga!

Look how beautifl the verse page is becoming, with all those characters!

However, Jinn should be moved among the Edens Zero Crew

(Just watch Team Beast joining the Edens, upon their defeat)

I will move characters who will join the crew like Jinn, Laguna, and Kleene to the Crew of Edens Zero eventually, I just need them to officially join first

If you guys take the attacks with Ether link to be stronger than what they're normally capable of, then the 7-B rating for Overdrive Shiki should be removed.

If you guys take the attacks with Ether link to be stronger than what they're normally capable of, then the 7-B rating for Overdrive Shiki should be removed.
I don't think they are, it was stated that the attacks were powered by the Ether of the user, so Shiki's True Overdrive power itself did that

I'm not the only one who sees this, right?
c7VKCMa.jpg

Wow, so many new inputs in a single chapter.
And a new brutal character, Mashima's loving those kind of things.
I see it too, Mitch.
And Elsie's power seems cool, I hope that every dress has its own gimmick, not just raw power.

Can we talk about how Shura just murdered two girls by falling them to the ceiling

Like damn Hiro, you are being dark...

this was a pretty dope chapter 8/10

things are about to get really interesting this arc I’m already loving Shura the dude looks like Erigor which I have always loved Erigor design so I love shura’s designs but man Shura is just brutal like damn dude you ain’t have to do the girls like that all they did was try to stick up for the new girl

but either way I’m excited to see just how strong he is i mean if he is stronger than Ziggy that would be awesome but I wonder just how the crew will beat him if that’s the case

Though I wonder where he learned Gravity ether gear I can’t wait to find out more about him

And man that shot with orc and Shiki talking about Shura and how he might be even more powerful than Ziggy
man that art was nice

And I’ve been waiting to see Elsie and her Ether Gear so seeing it this chapter was cool I just wish she didn’t use Jellals move I think it’s cool that she takes the planets Ether Gear and it seems her outfit is based around what planet she is on or something
And it looks like we might get a full on battle or at least a quick scuffle between Elsies crew and Justice’s crew
And then a battle between Rebecca and Britney might produce some speed feats so I’m looking forward to that

So after the latest chapter of Edens Zero, we have an idea about Elsie's Abilities and I think we do have enough to make a profile for her, we know that she should be comparable to other members of the Oracion Seis Galactia and was seen as a major threat by Ziggy

I think her Tier would be "At least 7-B, possibly far higher"

Like you said though, she's still pretty featless. She should probably be "Likely 7-B, possibly far higher".

Like you said though, she's still pretty featless. She should probably be "Likely 7-B, possibly far higher".
I don't think the "Likely" is entirely required unless we want to be 100% safe, as maybe something like just "7-B, possibly far higher" would be acceptable, but if we want to be mega conservative, then the Likely is fine

8-A isn't really necessary at all, her toes are stronger than Homura for god's sake

She should be stronger than Shiki's Full Power and comparable to Drakken Joe

Well yea that’s true and I mean all Oración Seis Galáctica seem to have a comparable level of ether based on the statement about their being another person in the cosmos(referring to Shiki) that had a level of Ether that was on the seis level so yea I’m personally fine with just straight up 7B

so with Star Drain Elsie take the ether of the planets wich is she and use it to make a dress with the ability depends on the planet itself,
pretty good power

Apparently there's a Class G calc for Shiki that has been accepted but never applied, does any of you know something about it?

I hope that Shiki develops/uses other powers once he gets to meet Xenolith/fights Shura. I like how his fighting style is acrobatic/mobility-based but most of the time its just "increase gravity and punch, didn't work? increase gravity and punch harder. He barely uses any advanced moves e.g. His gravity cannon/bullets he used like 3-4 times? His anti gravity forcefield a grand total of 1. I can only hope Shura doesn't fight the same way.

This chapter was ok not as interesting as last week

The fight was cool the way Hamura won made sense since at least I mean she outsmarted and tricked mora who didn’t seem to bright anyway and got him to stop using his ether gear so she could actually attack him

And soul blade being able to use more than just swords is cool I hope to see her more bladed weapons in the future

Overall I’ll give this chapter a 8/10

next chapter is probably gonna be Rebecca’s fight with her using speed so hopefully we get some good speed feats or something

Yeah I'm assuming either Weiss and Co. dealing with the Satellite is next for focus or Brittney vs Rebecca. Probably the latter

Been meaning to mention this, but we should also absolutely remove the Hypersonic via Jinn’s 320% increase statement, he said power, not speed, so that’s entirely my bad on why we scaled his speed up as well

So do we agree with nuking that?

Back