• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Edens Zero Discussion Thread: The Post-Void Saga!

These are the qualifiers as far as I can tell:

Some examples of favourable properties are: making muscles of affected beings contract, having an (electro)magnetic field, being shown to actually move with a speed similar to lightning, flowing through conducting materials, the character being able to manipulate real electricity or electromagnetism in general, generating ozone or causing electrolysis

Hey I have a question would Ziggy get fire resistance via his armor/body being able to withstand the fire/magma on red cave
and sister stating one would need Ziggy level armor to withstand the fire/magma on redcave?

Wow interesting i wonder what happened to kleen in the past it’s probably definitely has to do something with drakken Joe

Oh wow someone new that possibly has Demon King Ether that’s interesting

And nice finally 7B Shiki

Though i did want to ask everyone’s opinions once the Shiki CRT was done

But do you guys think about Ziggy and possibly Shiki should get resistance to Heat/Fire considering Sister stated that you would need Ziggy level armor in order to get through the magma on Red Cave Kinda like how Erza has resistance to fire manipulation due to her Flame emperors armor

And could Shiki possibly get resistance to fire manipulation via his Ether Gear as it was stated he could just push the flames away?

@senseikeleon; that wouldn't be enough to give Shiki resistance to fire manipulation because he can also push away bullets but we don't give him a Resistance to Projectiles.

Last edited:
Chapter is out and it's very good, but Sorcerer Weekly doesn't work at the moment due to bandwidth limit

I am hoping for variations of gravity ether gears based on the demons that represent the Seven Deadly Sins (e.g. Lucifer Gravity, Mammon Gravity etc.)

That’s true but we didn’t know if he could do it with his own power because at that time the ship amped their Ether gear so it could have been possible that he only was able to enter overdrive due to being amped

but based on the raws it seems like he does it whenever he wants

That’s true But it was also stated in chapter 105 page 11 that Rebecca was Abel to shoot more powerful bullets due to the ship being Abel to load her guns with her own personal ether and being Abe to link Cat leaper to the speed of her bullets that’s something we haven’t seen her be Abel to do before but only on the ship

Their shots with Ether link are stronger than ordinary shots but it doesn't boost their own Ether. She just used Cat Leaper to accelerate the bullets' speed

Thats probably true either way the ship’s ether link made it possible for our crew to do things they perviously were unable to do so it did “amp” them in away u could say I guess

regardless Shiki can enter overdrive whenever now so hopefully we get better feats from him from now on

I have a question for everyone, should Shiki have 2 keys now? Since it looks like he'll never use Incomplete Overdrive now, should we separate his keys between before and after his battle with Drakken? The only difference being that one key would have an Incomplete Overdrive and one key would have a True Overdrive

Back