• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Edens Zero Discussion Thread: The Post-Void Saga!

Ouch on the incoming downgrades.

Also, Holy is pretty kinky (and looks great in those outfits), and Jinn's innuendos are hilarious.

Also, I like how Sister is so dominating to Rebecca that even Labillia is shocked, and how even Homura admired Holy's thicc body in the spa.

Wait a sec, wouldn't that 420m tall thing only apply to the EZ's height? And the Eden Zero is less than half of 420m tall.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Still don't know why we use a MH speed for the EZ when Shura stop the ship. They were moving at maximum speed so it can't be MH

I redid the old ass sus Magimech Gravity Fist Calc and got 8-A+

Pre-Modifications Jinn can tank this and then he later increased his power by 320%, meaning Post-Modifications Jinn would be 2.77 Kilotons, which would likely scale to most of the cast, meaning the entire cast would still be 8-A to Low 7-C
Might want a key split here, with Shiki's first key being the one with his 8-A+ feat and his second key being the one where he fights a 320% stronger Jinn. Otherwise, it'll just look weird

Might want a key split here, with Shiki's first key being the one with his 8-A+ feat and his second key being the one where he fights a 320% stronger Jinn. Otherwise, it'll just look weird
Nah, since there is no implied increase in power at all

guys in chapter 121, when Shiki and Homura senses the Ether from the beast squad 1, who was the one that counted the numbers of them and that the're headed at their way Shiki or Homura?

You can leave the planet with a speed less than the escape velocity as long as you have something to accelerate like thrusters, escape velocity is 11.2km/s because that's the speed at which one should throw an object for it to escape the gravitational influence. Edens Zero isn't being projected at once, it's being constantly accelerated by thrusters.

Honestly, escape velocity shouldn't be used for it, but rather the initial assumptions of comparing it to the fastest manned/unmanned aircrafts are far better due to it being a futuristic setting with far more advanced tech.

Hey Guys shouldn't all the characters of the series have extrasensory perception for being able to sense Ether?

so can i have your answers i just want to know from everyone if its fine that all the character of the series should have Extrasensory Perception for being able to sense Ether?

you know guys, after what they do with gravity in Edens zero like using gravity to make the pain lighter,making memory fall on yourself, making a power falling on you to absorb it, i always tought of new ways of using gravity like:

using gravity to attract the real body of a character to hit him, like how armament haki that negate the elemental intangibility with gravity works even with intangibility like Obito's or ghost entities etc

or using gravity to make the "future" fall on yourself, in this way you get precognition by being able to see the future, like the opponents next moves or even when something bad is about to happen, in other words it works like Haki future vision of Luffy and Katakuri

you know guys, after what they do with gravity in Edens zero like using gravity to make the pain lighter,making memory fall on yourself, making a power falling on you to absorb it, i always tought of new ways of using gravity like:

using gravity to attract the real body of a character to hit him, like how armament haki that negate the elemental intangibility with gravity works even with intangibility like Obito's or ghost entities etc

or using gravity to make the "future" fall on yourself, in this way you get precognition by being able to see the future, like the opponents next moves or even when something bad is about to happen, in other words it works like Haki future vision of Luffy and Katakuri
With the way gravity is set up in edens zero a loooot of stuff is possible, Mashima can pull literally anything with it. But yeah precognition will be a dope ability to have for satan gravity users

With the way gravity is set up in edens zero a loooot of stuff is possible, Mashima can pull literally anything with it. But yeah precognition will be a dope ability to have for satan gravity users
i know right, also i don't know where i i get this info from but basically there is a theory that its possible to stop time if you concentrate a large quantity of gravity around yourself

Btw now that it's visible Ziggy still has Nero's power after all this time, the powers he steals permanently stay with him. It will be a bummer if Ziggy stole nothing in these three years, unless 2 is the limit or something...

Btw now that it's visible Ziggy still has Nero's power after all this time, the powers he steals permanently stay with him. It will be a bummer if Ziggy stole nothing in these three years, unless 2 is the limit or something...
nah in the new chapter he literally said that those people he bring in Lendard he use them to steal their powers, so yeah he has more abilities probably

nah in the new chapter he literally said that those people he bring in Lendard he use them to steal their powers, so yeah he has more abilities probably
Yea but we don’t know if Ziggy himself has their skills

as in 179 Captain Connor said they scanned him in order to teach the skills to Ziggy’s army not necessarily Ziggy himself as he never even saw Ziggy while he was working in the factory

I mean it’s possible Ziggy has more skills but we probably won’t know 100% without a doubt until later on in this arc

Back