• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Edens Zero Discussion Thread: The Post-Void Saga!

i mean, i'm kind of sure that they are High 6-C after the Xenolith training, they had the same training as Shiki and even Jinn was able to fight someone that fought Shiki, so i'm sure they are at that level too

i mean, i'm kind of sure that they are High 6-C after the Xenolith training, they had the same training as Shiki and even Jinn was able to fight someone that fought Shiki, so i'm sure they are at that level too
She's still Low 7-C Post Xenolith Training and 7-B OD

Elsie really fell for that? Girl come on... You're better than that...
hi Mitch, listen wouldn't the characters that did the Xenolith training scale to Shiki? they had the same training and Jinn who also trained fought and defeated someone who fought Shiki

what do you think?

hi Mitch, listen wouldn't the characters that did the Xenolith training scale to Shiki? they had the same training and Jinn who also trained fought and defeated someone who fought Shiki

what do you think?
It's purely circumstantial

does the time period of Chronophage's feat in the anime help anything for his current calculation here on the wiki? it looks like he crossed 8 planets there.

Wait til Brigandine says he has the best durability out of the Dark Stars. Wizard just caught a pissed off Shiki’s punch so possible Tier 5. Same with the pocket dimension having recreated Granbell Kingdom which possibly refers to the planet. Nothing concrete rn but it’s a possibility.

yep definetly, also just a tought but do you guys think the dark stars should be possibly comparable to each others?

also using the deads on Shiki was a dickish move Wizard
It's possible but not confirmed right now

Made a bunch of renders
zFRJOwh.png

2nLiNrL.png

hSQHddz.png

maOIxlV.png

c4nH3Zj.png

F4gj9J3.png

But WHERE ARE THE HOMURA, REBECCA, AND WEISZ FEATS?

I mean, for Rebecca and Weisz I also really want to see more of their powers and arsenal, but seriously, they all need to get good showings soon!

Back