• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Edens Zero Discussion Thread: The Post-Void Saga!

Ok so idk if anyone heard(I don’t remember this being announced)

but there was a contest on Twitter that was done by Hiro where u can draw your own character and create their Bio and Unique Ether Gear and if u submit it and win it’s a chance Hiro will add your character to the main story

But anyway it happed and 5 people won and I guess Hiro drew there characters in his art style and im not sure but I guess they might get added to story

Considering that the next chapter and villain group is called the ocean 6 and we had 5 winners well then it’s possible those 5 characters might actually be added to the story and be apart of the group maybe with the 6th being Hiro’s own original character

Oh and the VA’s for Hamura and Pino and Weize have been announced
Show link

This is what Tezuka Hiromichi sounds like(Ajeel)so this is what Weisz will sound mine

This is what Shiori Izawa sounds like so this is what Pino will sound like

This is what Shiki Aoki sounds like so this is what Hamura will sound like

So many things to say.
Curent Xenolith can beat ziggy, wouldn't it make ziggy large planet ?
And also, as excepted xenolith will train shiki

Wow this chapter was great and this arc looks like it’s gonna be the best we have had so far

we finally gonna have a training arc for Shiki so I’m excited to see just how much stronger he will become

But man we gonna have
3 of the Oración Seis Interestelar
2 of the Oración Seis Galáctica
Elsie’s Crew and Justices Crew
The newly introduced Oceans 6
Ziggy and the Four Dark Stars
And the EZ crew

all going at it this arc

This chapter just confirmed that Ziggy>>>Xenolith, so that means 5-A Ziggy and Oracion Seis

I don't think the existence of "likely" is needed anymore unless we want to pretend current xenolith could still be much stronger than OSG.

Dudes, imagine having an OC and then getting said OC added as an actual important character in Edens Zero, like bruh, that is incredible

We actually getting a training arc for once lol.

FT made forget how Mashima character can earn a power up every now and then

Chapter pretty good id give it a 8/10 but rip to Cyca though(chapter 130-131 you will be missed😢)

But we finally got to a training arc and they can get 35 days worth of training packed into a week so I wonder just how much stronger the cast will get it’s nice to see they will all most likely overcome the weaknesses of being tied up and not being Abel to use Ether gear

But most of all it’s nice to see that we finally got Jinn and Kleen to join the crew

It's nice to see Jinn and Kleene part of the crew, but their should have been a better build up to it. Like a scene where Jinn & Kleene try to convince the other. Shiki just goes "Crew members=Friends" and Jinn just smiles.

I agree there could have been some more build up but we know kleene already wanted to stay with the crew and nobody really opposed her wanting to stay back then plus they all have been traveling together and fighting together and spending time with each other for awhile now so they have some trust build up by now plus none of the crew really saw them as bad guys even when they were on opposing sides

really the only one who would have even opposed them joining would be Weize

I agree there could have been some more build up but we know kleene already wanted to stay with the crew and nobody really opposed her wanting to stay back then plus they all have been traveling together and fighting together and spending time with each other for awhile now so they have some trust build up by now plus none of the crew really saw them as bad guys even when they were on opposing sides

really the only one who would have even opposed them joining would be Weize
All Weisz said to Jinn was "Yep, that guy who torture you 10 years back, he went Ka-blammo!" I just having fun with the idea THATS all it took to get Jinn on the crew. Then again Weisz has more of understanding with what they went through. The only person Weisz has a beef with is Laguna.

All Weisz said to Jinn was "Yep, that guy who torture you 10 years back, he went Ka-blammo!" I just having fun with the idea THATS all it took to get Jinn on the crew. Then again Weisz has more of understanding with what they went through. The only person Weisz has a beef with is Laguna.
Yea and he really only hated them due to them working for Drakken Joe it didnt have much to do with them personally but after he figured out what they went through I think Weize came around and forgave them but the rest of the crew never had issues with the joining to begin with so I don’t think much build up was needed for the rest of the crew to come around
so Weize really would have been the only one who would have opposed them but now I think he doesn’t see them as bad guys anymore

And really I think Jinn came around due to the crew saving His sister plus he was pretty much just gonna do whatever Kleene wanted to do so if she wanted to stay with the crew he was gonna stay to

Muller had beef with Weisz, Hermit, Kris, and Kleene, I do wish Jinn got to fight Muller and get revenge, but technically we could see Muller come back, so I won’t say that their arc is specifically over, I’m just glad they’re in the crew

Yea and he really only hated them due to them working for Drakken Joe it didnt have much to do with them personally but after he figured out what they went through I think Weize came around and forgave them but the rest of the crew never had issues with the joining to begin with so I don’t think much build up was needed for the rest of the crew to come around
so Weize really would have been the only one who would have opposed them but now I think he doesn’t see them as bad guys anymore

And really I think Jinn came around due to the crew saving His sister plus he was pretty much just gonna do whatever Kleene wanted to do so if she wanted to stay with the crew he was gonna stay to
I just hope Jinn starts seeing the other members as "family" or "friends" and ditches his sister complex. I want to see more trust in Shiki and the crew. There has been a huge lack of combination attacks in the series, so I have hope that will soon change.

I just hope Jinn starts seeing the other members as "family" or "friends" and ditches his sister complex. I want to see more trust in Shiki and the crew. There has been a huge lack of combination attacks in the series, so I have hope that will soon change.
Yea the more they spend time together and fight on the same side I think Jinn wi come around to see everyone on the crew as his family

Am I the only who is kinda mad Jin didn't get to rip Muller to shreds? Also Sister erasing Klene memories while fine, isn't exactly my fav type of writing.
I mean Jinn was the one who got dismembered but all we focus on is Klene.

I wish Muller comes back in the future so we can a conclusion to the siblings

Kris would've instantly shredded apart Muller. I still have a feeling that he's gonna come back again at some point in the future.

Am I the only who is kinda mad Jin didn't get to rip Muller to shreds? Also Sister erasing Klene memories while fine, isn't exactly my fav type of writing.
I mean Jinn was the one who got dismembered but all we focus on is Klene.

I wish Muller comes back in the future so we can a conclusion to the siblings
No, you're not. I don't like Muller, but he does have a sort of weird charisma about him. Jinn and Kleene journey have just begun so I'. positive that Muller will show up again for the siblings to beat the tar out of him.

Shiki x Rebecca real as hell in this chapter, also Xenolith inteoducing this new ultimate technique will be great to see, hopefully this “Black Sky” will be a Black Hole

Also Rebecca and Witch gonna be training naked in the bath, I have no issues with this

Pretty cool chapter I’d give it a 8/10

So it looks like we’re gonna see a upgrade for Shiki and Rebecca in the future
The others will most likely increase their abilities though I wish they each had their own individual teachers

Maybe Happy and Pino and Sister and Laguna could all go search for the relics while the others train

This training arc will surely leave us with something pretty interesting in terms of abilities, and in the meanwhile we'll have Shura waging war to Ziggy.

"What do think you will find if you go beyond that? The path of gravity ultimately leads to absolute nothingness." I know Xeno said this to to light a fire under Shiki to break pass the restraint limit that all EG users have, but does this mean that Shiki will develop Void/Nothingness Manipulation?

Learning more about Satan Gravity true powers is going to be fantastic this arc! First concept manipulation, the dark side of gravity and now possibly Void/Nothingness Manipulation! Oh, seeing Rebecca getting training by Witch is also great!
Shiki x Rebecca real as hell in this chapter, also Xenolith inteoducing this new ultimate technique will be great to see, hopefully this “Black Sky” will be a Black Hole

Also Rebecca and Witch gonna be training naked in the bath, I have no issues with this
Hoping it is but it may be something else, man. Hopefully there are other techs that Xeno can give to Shiki.

Last edited:

Sorry for the double post.

Yes, in my previous post hopefully Shiki will learn to use black holes, but I am also hoping that he will learn more esoteric or obscure gravity powers.
Such as:
  • White holes
  • Wormholes
  • Gravitational Waves
  • Higher Dimension Black Holes/White Holes
  • Dimension Manipulation
  • Bubbles of Nothing and Vacuum Decay
  • Maybe dipping into Beccas time powers since Gravity and Time are related

Back