• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DemonGodMitchAubin

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Calculation Group
In the latest chapter of Edens Zero, Xenolith who is 5-A, says that he can't even hold a candle to the current Ziggy, meaning Ziggy is way stronger than Xenolith
Ne5sOn0.jpg

So Ziggy gets "5-A", Oracion Seis get "At least 7-B, likely 5-A"

Actually, do we even need to keep the 7-B? The 7-B was part of the 5-B feat and now a 5-A is saying Ziggy is way stronger.

What anonymous said.

Xenolith isn't on the level of OSG, the portrayal is more than obvious that any OSG could do more than "hold a candle" against Ziggy.

Although @AnonymousBlank 7B is TOD Shiki's feat

What anonymous said.

Xenolith isn't on the level of OSG, the portrayal is more than obvious that any OSG could do more than "hold a candle" against Ziggy.
I mean yeah I guess, but if we do that, they should still get the Likely only

Might as well add likely to 90% of the ratings because almost nothing is absolutely solid and it's just a very high likelihood that it is the case.

Although I don't want to continue this either.

In regards to the topic of this thread, I'm in agreement with Ziggy and OSG scaling over Xeno.

I'm saying the likely is needed because Justice beat up Base Shiki was quite a bit and Shiki didn't implode...

Although @AnonymousBlank 7B is TOD Shiki's feat
Is 7-B from the cannon thing on the EZ? I thought it was Ziggy destroying Granbell Kingdom. Oh well, doesn’t matter since Ziggy is still >>>>>>>>. It’s fine for a minimum when his higher feat could be in question (not sure how but I don’t care too much) but now his tier is pretty clear.

Is 7-B from the cannon thing on the EZ? I thought it was Ziggy destroying Granbell Kingdom. Oh well, doesn’t matter since Ziggy is still >>>>>>>>. It’s fine for a minimum when his higher feat could be in question (not sure how but I don’t care too much) but now his tier is pretty clear.
Comes from Shiki easily stopping the movement of 7 Giant Metal Dragons

Wow, this was easy, Imma just apply changes now, pretty sure we're done here

Oracion Seis are "Likely 5-A" with this justification

"It was stated by Ziggy, that at his current level, he would not want to fight her, as he would not escape a battle with her unscathed, which likely makes her stronger than Xenolith, who believed he couldn't even hold a candle compared to Ziggy's Power"

If anyone has a problem, then please state it here

The scaling is straight forward.

Xenolith said he doesn't hold a candle to Ziggy and Ziggy said he doesn't want to fight Elise in his current state who Drakken and Justice scale to
Our only option is Shiki surviving a long beating for Justice, but weaker get stomped by stronger character all time like how base Goku and Vegeat can withstand Jiren's beating when Jiren is low 2-C and they were 3-A

I think we can look over the Shiki/Justice thing for now.
It's not like Shiki was able to scratch him anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back