• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Edens Zero Discussion Thread: The Post-Void Saga!

You know, i always feared Ramsay : it wasn't like Joffrey that could been easily killed in the first occasion, Ramsay was a master torturer and able strategist that had always me wondered, how the heck can even they kill this monster, just think about it if he was from a universe that he can access superhuman feats could they really kill this guy?

(This is not how it works. This is how I think it might work.)
I think it takes more than just Shiki as the center.
It's more likely it takes Shiki's 'present' as the center, not only physically, but also emotionally.
It's really hard to explain, but I think it encompasses everything about Shiki as a center and works from there. Across space, across time, beyond the concepts and possibilities.

ehm i mean how they use it exactly, how it woks the move

i m laughing right now for the Red vs blue answer you give me right now

How they use it? Not much is shown, just Ziggy crushed a planet, while Zeno lightened the pain.
How they could use it? There are a lot of possibilities, some nearly outrageous.
Like Xeno, used gravity to lighten the pain. It isn't only pain that could be lightened. Injury, will to fight, anger, and other emotions. Not only lightened, but they could also be made heavier. Turn a calm guy into a psychopath, or a psychopath into a calm guy.
He also said that Gravity surpasses all concepts, it could be used to attack the possibilities from the future that is not in the present.
Maybe even see the future, or maybe even repulsing the things that he doesn't need or are bad for him.
It would be interesting if he used it to manipulate fate.
It might make him immune to all the negative effects, like repelling the death manipulation of kinds?
If taken far, creating a barrier like Accelerators, letting only things that are beneficial to him pass through it and everything else would be repelled.

okay these are interesting theories

but what i said is how it works the Magimech Attack: Gravity Center move

not how GRAVITY could work in Edens Zero

but really these are seriosly interesting

They essentially make themselves into the center of gravity within a certain radius which differs between users. Shiki can only do so in his immediate area while Xenolith and possibly Ziggy can do so to an Entire Planet casually.

Here's some info from an interview with Hiro Mashima
T1wVXMm.png

Important things to note...

1. Hiro probably doesn't kill anyone in Fairy Tail because of the awful hate mail he got for killing off Sieghart in RAVE
2. Hiro is already thinking about his next work
3. Hiro believes Edens Zero is most deserving of an Anime out of all his stories

I will say that Eden's Zero is my favorite of the 3. I just really enjoy the Space Travel and more science fiction kinda feel Eden's Zero has while mixing in fantasy elements. And overall, I just find myself enjoying Eden's Zero's story and characters a bit more than FT. I mean, while there is no Erza, as long as I keep getting decent dosages of Elsie....I'll live. lol

I don't feel we can properly compare Edens Zero and Fairy Tail yet, not saying it's bad to like Edens Zero or Fairy Tail more than the other, it's completely fine to do that, but when people start getting in to which series is better, I don't feel it can be properly done, Edens Zero is still in it's beginning really, it's 126 Chapters in while Fairy Tail is currently sitting at 619 Chapters, once Edens Zero reaches it's end, that's when we can properly compare the two

I mean I love both, but people are fighting over which is the better series when Edens Zero has hardly reached the level of completion that Fairy Tail has, I mean at this many chapters, Fairy Tail is still in the Fighting Festival Arc and everyone probably loved Fairy Tail at this point, yet as Fairy Tail continued, people began to hate it more and more, so people who claim Edens Zero is way better shouldn't be saying that before the series ends, because I don't want to see people turn on Edens Zero the way the community turned on Fairy Tail

Edens Zero is gonna do great things, but I fear the backlash it may one day get as it gets more popular

People really can't say one is solidly better. However, we can say which one is currently their favorite. My reasoning comes moreso from the setting and characters who I enjoy more. Shit can easily go fubar in an instant. But right now, I find myself enjoying EZ a bit more. And I think it has to do with me getting quite burnt out with FT by the time Tartaros ended.

The issues with fans right now is that they are too anxious to just shit on FT and when people talk about the negatives of FT, they discuss the last few arcs more times than not. FT is overall a shonen punching bag and so Eden's Zero not being plagued with the stuff that hurt FT as of yet is making these people who want any excuse to shit on FT, do so. It's kinda sad honestly.

People really can't say one is solidly better. However, we can say which one is currently their favorite. My reasoning comes moreso from the setting and characters who I enjoy more. Shit can easily go fubar in an instant. But right now, I find myself enjoying EZ a bit more. And I think it has to do with me getting quite burnt out with FT by the time Tartaros ended.

The issues with fans right now is that they are too anxious to just shit on FT and when people talk about the negatives of FT, they discuss the last few arcs more times than not. FT is overall a shonen punching bag and so Eden's Zero not being plagued with the stuff that hurt FT as of yet is making these people who want any excuse to shit on FT, do so. It's kinda sad honestly.
Welcome to the internet 2021 edition

I love them all, Fairy Tail is my favorite because it just is

Edens Zero has really grown on me since the Belilal Bore Arc
The sun jewel arc is where I really got interested in EZ tbh before that arc I had dropped EZ twice and I had only originally started reading EZ because I thought it was connected to the FT verse

but after the Sun Jewel arc is where EZ got me hooked and I started reading it for its own story and in my mind and in the story had separated it from FT

Pretty cool chapter seeing Hermit punch muller felt satisfying

but Well it looks like this arc is wrapping up I wonder where we are heading next

Last edited:
This chapter was alright I’d give it a 5/10 nothing was bad about it was just average can’t believe this arc is over though and we didn’t find a relic or anything

though idk why I feel like with Elsie saying the interstellar Seis are supposedly equal to the galactia version is setting the interstellar ground up for them to turn out to be jobbers

because if they are supposedly equal then it’s not 100% fact so if they actually do turn out to be jobbers well then it wouldn’t be that big of a deal because Hiro would be setting it up earlier that it wasn’t 100% fact that they aren’t confirmed to be on the seis level

This chapter was alright I’d give it a 5/10 nothing was bad about it was just average can’t believe this arc is over though and we didn’t find a relic or anything

though idk why I feel like with Elsie saying the interstellar Seis are supposedly equal to the galactia version is setting the interstellar ground up for them to turn out to be jobbers

because if they are supposedly equal then it’s not 100% fact so if they actually do turn out to be jobbers well then it wouldn’t be that big of a deal because Hiro would be setting it up earlier that it wasn’t 100% fact that they aren’t confirmed to be on the seis level
That could very well just mean that their stronger tbh

That could very well just mean that their stronger tbh
True that’s possible but looking at how in FT the government and their forces didn’t really do much they were hyped up and in the end they were being used as stepping stones to hype up the villains

I mean Justice will pretty much always be relevant and powerful considering his relationship to Elsie and the cast but idk bout the others

I mean it's likely that both Oracion Seis Interstellar and Oracion Seis Galactica are equal to each other as a whole group, but with varying levels of power in said group, like I'm pretty sure Elsie, Drakken, and Justice will be fodder to the stronger members in the groups

I think it's more that Elsie probably hasn't fought all of them so she can't really say. I think what helps the IS here is that they have Justice who will always be relevant to work off of. As long as he's there and not considered the strongest member, they'll likely continue to be seen as Top Tiers. But overall, Elsie is likely speaking in terms of what's been said and less whether she knows if it's factual. We know that Justice is comparable to the GS members, so as long as if he wasn't the strongest, they're fine....for now...

Holy didn't seem to intimidated by Elsie and Justice's power so It seems and the fact that he is the youngest member makes it seem that Justice could be the weakest as of right now but who can say really.

James and Elsie will likely continue to get stronger and surpass others in OSG/OSI cuz they're supposedly very young (although they all look pretty young to me)

James and Elsie will likely continue to get stronger and surpass others in OSG/OSI cuz they're supposedly very young (although they all look pretty young to me)
I'm like 90% sure Jaguar is the leader of the Oracion Seis Interstellar and is the strongest of them

Rebecca will also probably be continuously getting stronger due to the Ether hot-bath and increasing experience with usage of her Ether Gear

Personally I was looking at it as like with Elsie being the youngest of the Seis she is like a prodigy and will probably end up being the strongest of the sies layer down the line if not already

Ok so idk if anyone heard(I don’t remember this being announced)

but there was a contest on Twitter that was done by Hiro where u can draw your own character and create their Bio and Unique Ether Gear and if u submit it and win it’s a chance Hiro will add your character to the main story

But anyway it happed and 5 people won and I guess Hiro drew there characters in his art style and im not sure but I guess they might get added to story

Considering that the next chapter and villain group is called the ocean 6 and we had 5 winners well then it’s possible those 5 characters might actually be added to the story and be apart of the group maybe with the 6th being Hiro’s own original character

Oh and the VA’s for Hamura and Pino and Weize have been announced

Back