• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eden's Zero Discussion Thread 3

Respect to Mashima for using his foot fetish as a driving force to add new abilities to the manga.

Damage3245 said:
Respect to Mashima for using his foot fetish as a driving force to add new abilities to the manga.
Kek, I always thought he was a boob man myself. Why else would he draw all his female characters so voluptuous?

Xiaomei stated something like Leap's power being the power of possbiity. And she also stated that it might save the Universe which shows that sbe herself is not aware of the Universe's fate which is maybe because of transcedental entities...

So could Xiaomei's statement mean that Rebecca would have Probability manipulation in the future?

I mean if the universe ends due to some conflict she won't be able to know due to her restrictions on her power. That said, Mother is confirmed to be beyond her sight, and if there exists an opposing force to her it is entirely possible that force would be beyond Xiaomei's sight as well.

I mean maybe? Maybe not? As it stands now, we won't know until much later

Still confused on why her Ether Gear shot a lazer during its first introduction. Other than that, it really seems that Rebecca is going to be potentially one of the most overpowered characters in EZ by EoS.

@Captain Torch; she was just super-charged with Ether and hadn't formed an Ether Gear yet.

So she just shot out pure Ether by accident.

Wow..that's possible?

So she would only be using her happy blasters and her normal leap for a while, right?

Either way, this arc is great. Weisz and Rebecca got upgrades to their abilities, hopefully Shiki uses Full Ether Gear or Gravity Comet at some point of time in this arc.

The crew continues to get stronger from here on which is a great thing. I'm also very excited about how they'd deal with Drakken. I think they'd escape him with great difficulty.

I can't believe it's been 64 chapters and we still are only using the Chapter 1 feat for Shiki, at least give us some Tier 7 feats Hiro

In all fairness, we haven't really had a proper fight up until recently.

And we do have a few feats that while we can't scale to the main cast we can at least begin to make profiles for. The Ether acceleration canon has a feat that so far no one has calced, we have no profiles for Xiaomei or the Chronophage

Made a top 20 strongest EZ characters FOR NOW. Honorable mention: Valkyrie Drakken Joe Seth Anderson Diego Reyes Maria Slime Mother (Featless) Olghia(Featless) Arcelik (Featless) Nikolaus (Featless) Urochlao(Featless) Ziggy(Featless) Elsie Crimson. Ena (Needs more feats) Amira (Needs more feats) Xiaomei(featless)

1)Chronophage 2)Kurenai 3)Shiki granbell 4)Spider 5)Kawpicatt 54 6)Jinn 7)Homura Kogetsu. 8)Replicate Valkyrie Yuna. 9)Weisz 10)Baku 11)Sibir 12)Machine king 13)Nino 14)Rebecca 15)Fake sister 16)Foote Brothers tied. 17)Garrot 18)Flanker Yocchi 19)Metal Bogey 20)Moscoy.

Davidsteel1 said:
In all fairness, we haven't really had a proper fight up until recently.

And we do have a few feats that while we can't scale to the main cast we can at least begin to make profiles for. The Ether acceleration canon has a feat that so far no one has calced, we have no profiles for Xiaomei or the Chronophage
I'm surprised y'all made a profile for mother but not for Chronophage. That one has a good amount of feats.

Seems like a mixture of Forcefield Creation and Power Nullification.

Right, it's a relatively minor thing I assume there isn't really an issue in adding it to Weisz' profile? Or would u suggest a CRT?

Damn, that was a very violent panel, he did deserve it tho, on the other hand, Homura can pull an Erza with those flying swords

I have a doubt about the structure of the Eden's Zero verse...

Are the planets just randomly scattered or are there star systems with planets revolving around stars?

It should've been pretty obvious from the night stars in the sky and the planets having day time, night time but the planets Chronophage has passed by are just so close to each other. And the translations just made it more confusing whenever they translated stars for planets.

Or was it the Chronophage dragging them along? If it's that, wouldn't Chronophage's speed be FTL? Also is it okay to consider the size of an average planet in EZ to be Planet sized?

Seeing as the planets do have day and night cycles we have to assume that there are star systems in which these planets exist.

The planets being so close is a head scratcher but I'd argue we just Chuck it up to "the author doesn't know math" or some variation of that trope, to explain away the impossibility of such actually happening in real life. For the translations, that's more an issue of the word "Hoshi" meaning both planet and star- which makes translations difficult.

I mean, Earth is considered the ideal environment for life to thrive. So if we see a planet capable of maintaining life large scale like earth I'd say we treat it as earth size- unless there is reasonable evidence to the contrary

Back