• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eden's Zero Discussion Thread 3

Hmm, so the Crimson Knight is said to be able to erase the whole slum? We might finally get some new feats. About time really, since so far everyone is stuck at an 8-A feat Shiki casually performed in chapter 1

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Is the train punching feat at all impressive
Nah, afraid not. The trainroad(or whatever it was) was hollowed out, so despite the destruction being quite big(the destruction was ~40 meters in length), it resulted with only city block level values with a rough calc.

@Captain thanks for the calc.

Is it possible to make a character profile page for Chronophage? Because Chronophage actually has feats when compared to Mother who is featless...

Can someone calc that explosion performed by Weiz, it'll be his new AP, since right now he's only 9-C, I imagine he'll be higher now

While AP is being determined he has a bit more to add to his abilities section, Ether coating seems to give him some defence against energy based projectiles, he also has speed amplification and energy manipulation now. Plus the arsenal armour and how his powers actually function are possibly just one massive intelligence feat.

None of the weapons he's generating are pre-programmed, he's described as redesigning the technology in real time, in other words he's consciously redesigning already complex technology and upgrading it while at the same time keeping one eye on the fight.

Kinda hoped we could get some good Speed Feats out of Baron but oh well, maybe DJ will launch the Satellite's laser and Shiki will get out the way or something.

I can add his new abilities if no one else minds? But for the render I'd rather not touch that, don't want to accidentally wreck the page or something.

Also, if I can get y'all's opinions on his ether coating.

I initially thought it was something used to allow machines to be more resistant to Ether based attacks, based on Pino mentioning that Kurenai's punishers had high physical resistance but low ether resistance due to an absence of Ether coating.

But the Edens Zero wiki says differently, stating that Ether coating amps the durability of the machine in general. Which do u all think is more appropriate? As it affects what I put down in his ability section.

His ether coating allows him to resist that sonic way attack which was a non ether based attack, so it's enhance its durability. Also i guess arsnal should have resistance to fire based attack(since he can enter the planet atmosphere) Resistance to cold and radiation ( can fly in space)

We don't know that it isn't Ether based though, so far Ether is the primary energy source in Edens Zero and seeing as the axe was glowing b4 the attack it clearly isn't based solely on physical strength.

We don't know exactly how Arsenal got to the planet though, he could easily have taken Rebecca's ship, so we can't definitively say he flew through space.

I've added, Stat amping, explosion manipulation and energy manipulation to his profile, I want to try and make brief descriptions for his Arsenal armour along with the few techniques he's shown.

I refrained from adding anything based on his "Ether Coating" since I am unclear on it

@Thomas thanks

@1997 it probably will become more op overtime- that's classic Shounen. Whether it can ever match Iron Man's Armor remains to be seen.

Honestly the series has already teased where the characters could end up power-wise by the end with the planet busting weapons we've seen, the Chronophage and Mother

Back