• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eden's Zero Discussion Thread 3

This was an amazing chapter. Though I did think it was possible Valkyrie was dead, it still got me by surprise.

This is really sad, I really liked her as a character, even if she was introduced not too long ago.

She just became my favourite starshine too... And she wasn't even able to tell Homura that she loved her :(

P.S.

Also, Hiro trolled us with the cover page, this bastard

Oof, that was great.

Valkyrie's fight was all kinds of epic, love the "Odins Strike!" panel (hoping we see more techniques named after Norse gods).

That said, the question then becomes how they'll get the Edens Zero up to full power now that Valks dead. I suspect Pino might be the answer, she was described as the next model of the 4 star shines

I already called it before, didn't I?! Kurenai Kogetsu is discount Irene Belserion, except Kurenai's behaviours makes Irene look like a saint!

Irene: Got wrongfully dethroned, then got tortured for months by her own husband due to circumstances she couldn't control (and endured all this while pregnant). Then transformed to a dragon and kept the child in her womb for 400 years, when she finally becomes normalish she has a mental breakdown and attempts to possess her own child. She then abandons the child for its own protection.

Kurenai: Weirdly enough has the more "realistic" story, considering the setting. She's nothing more than a greedy witch who manipulates and takes advantage of others to ensure her own advancement. And apparently abandoning her child was just the icing on the cake.

By the way folks, I have been wondering something. In Fairy Tail, we have Erza Scarlet and in Edens Zero, we have Elcy Crimson. So whose their counterpart from Rave Master?

JohnCenaNation said:
By the way folks, I have been wondering something. In Fairy Tail, we have Erza Scarlet and in Edens Zero, we have Elcy Crimson. So whose their counterpart from Rave Master?
No one

JohnCenaNation said:
The Closest I can think to is Julia.

Yet another amazing chapter. Really loved a few panels he drew there, feels like he's trying out more with shading stuff.

Other than that one opponent that made Shiki struggle during his fight, everyone else has been an easy opponent to him. If Kurenai turns out to be another fodder, I'll be major pissed.

Shiki didn't fight any strong opponent yet, except Jin. And it looks like Kurenai use heat/fire based EG

interesting

So Drakken's not helping Kurenai anymore

wonder what the Dragoon is for her to think it has a chance against the Satellite

Btw, Kurenai's satellite has been stated twice now to fire radiation. I imagine that works well with the argument that the beams it fires are sol.

Depends on the kind of radiation. Alpha Radiation (the strongest kind iirc) isn't made of photons, for example, but Helium nucleus.

Back