• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eden's Zero Discussion Thread 3

A few things

• Nino went from lanky boyo to buff boyo in a heartbeat
  • Ether coating is more or less confirmed to negate ether and not general defence.
  • Shiki as per shounen standard is clever and reckless
  • We're finally getting Rabecca's first proper fight next week it looks like. I kind of hope we don't see her EG, let's save it for Joe

I also want to discuss that if Ether is like s natural energy in EZ verse since it's found in every place and inside everything like rocks, tree etc(kinda like rukh in magi)

1997KD said:
I also want to discuss that if Ether is like s natural energy in EZ verse since it's found in every place and inside everything like rocks, tree etc(kinda like rukh in magi)
Iirc Chronophage could disrupt the ether of a planet before even arriving there.

Agreed on Ether being natural energy, we see it influences the way planets are formed and basically powers everything in universe

@Thomas, the Chronophage disrupting the ether of the planet just by being nearby was basically tearing the planet apart, it would make a good supporting feat- if we ever get around to making a profile as Nerd1435 has been suggesting.

Also I think updating Shiki's intelligence should be fine

This isn't about Eden's Zero but I recently heard that the characters in Fairy Tail Brave Frontier game are Multiversal.

Is it true? Does this make composite Natsu Multiversal if it is true? Does someone have an idea about this?

Thomas simpsons said:
Class

So I read on reddit someone theorised that the whole Xiaomei battle was foreshadowing the battles the squad would be dealing with this arc, fast animal speedster for Weisz, Homura overcoming Valkyrie, Shiki taking on a tank etc. And it seems it was right, that's proper cool to me.

Also what the hell did Rebecca just do? Did her Ether gear reverse time or something? Oh I need the translations now

Davidsteel1 said:
Thomas simpsons said:
Class
So I read on reddit someone theorised that the whole Xiaomei battle was foreshadowing the battles the squad would be dealing with this arc, fast animal speedster for Weisz, Homura overcoming Valkyrie, Shiki taking on a tank etc. And it seems it was right, that's proper cool to me.

Also what the hell did Rebecca just do? Did her Ether gear reverse time or something? Oh I need the translations now
I think she either reversed time or she saw a litte bit into the future ie precognition.

Precog would fit Rebecca quite a bit, thinking back to how she taught Shiki about aiming and predicting what the opponent would do b4 they do it.

But her gear does give her a clear speed amp, noice noice

Yeah.

Also I noticed a few things:

• As it stands now Shiki is the only one among the main crew without some kind of speed amp; Weisz has Arsenal, Homura has leopard stance and Rebecca has her EG. That's somewhat odd to me.
  • It's been almost 50 chapters since we first got hints on Rebecca's EG and dragon fall. That's been a good long wait.

I translate some page:

- her EG is not at full power

- Xiome said her EG will really end up saving the universe

- she didn't even use lase power(she show this in his previous battle)

- i try to translate next chapter name, it was something "swordwomen move" ir something like that, means in next chapter there is s possibility that Homura will join the battle.

@1997 glad to see her EG will still likely evolve in the future. Her EG saving the universe? That's a hell of a statement from Xiaomei, so another thing we can add on to the set up pile in EZ

Time Rewind + Super speed + Energy projection? And it looked like she willed those abilities? Just what is her Ether Gear tho?

Damn...This is getting better and better

Nerd1435 said:
Time Rewind + Super speed + Energy projection? And it looked like she willed those abilities? Just what is her Ether Gear tho?

Damn...This is getting better and better
I guess her ether gear is time based, And her speed amp is comes from time acceleration, imagine it like Dimaria with time reversal and time acceleration

Thomas simpsons said:
Becca is prolly the most haxed now compared to pre timeskip Lucy and Ellie.
Assuming time manipulation is legit? Then yeah she probably is.

EOS though is where we'll really see, I can see her outstripping Elie for raw AP depending on EZ's power creep. But I don't really see her beating Lucy's versatility or smarts

Class.

So she can reverse time, plus Xiaomei was apparently assisting them all along- that's a good amount of foresight on Mashima's part planting the seeds for all the fights this arc. Doesn't seem she can consciously control time though, that's probably along in the future.

Oof really like this

Can't wait for Rebecca to "ZA WARULDO"

But seriously someone needs to add Time Manipulation to Rebecca's page, Time Reversal is super OP

Seems like Rebbeca isn't aware of her time reversal, I guess her speed amp isn't actually a speed amp but it's a time acceleration, but again she is unaware of it

Back