• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eden's Zero Discussion Thread 3

Unless we have evidence that the term is specifically for her being bigger than stars, I don't think we can use it.

https://www.wordhippo.com/what-is/t...92ae747cc7a628d255c1e172926bc7d28b058df8.html

Idk if this link can be accessed from this wiki but like I said before, it is generally used for Star but it mostly depends on the context. In this context, it means she is Larger than any celestial body in the Universe. You can see the various uses for Hoshi(µÿƒ)

It is not necessarily specific for Stars but it is more of a generalisation of celestial bodies including Planets and Comets(Well being larger than stars would automatically mean they are larger than planets, comets and such but it doesn't specifically imply star)

This is what the official English translation has to say about her.

The Word could translate to anything and I believe they are misinterpreting the context.

But I can't argue against the Officia translations just because i believe they're wrong now can I, so okay I concede.

Atleast her abilities need to be updated.

That calc works on the assumption that she's bigger than the largest stars, but as pointed out by Damage that isn't what we use.

Hoshi means Celestial Body in general, hence why it's sometimes translated as star and sometimes aa planet (since "Celestial Body" sounds bad in English). If she's bigger than Celestial Bodies in general, I don't see why she wouldn't be bigger than stars as well.

Once we get more info about her, then her stats can be revised.

For now, just create a CRT for her abilities (with scans).

Maybe? It seems more like temperature manip tbh. He just used the cooling systems to lower the water's temp to freezing rather than producing or even manipulating any ice.

Temperature manipulation is more appropriate- honestly I'm not even sure we should classify this as an ability at all.

That said; is no one else concerned at how severe his cooling system is? Just how much heat does Arsenal generate that it's cooling system has to function like liquid nitrogen? All in all the armour really needs an upgrade, poor mileage, a horrendous energy consumption rate and the implied heat generated it's an accident waiting to happen.

That said; good chapter. Weisz doing anything is a genuine pleasure he's a wildly entertaining character, fight was also pretty good though I do wish it was longer, break next week so we aren't seeing anything from sniper dude for a while.

honestly, I was hoping for a longer fight, but alright, I hope there is at least something unique about this fire guy with a sniper,

Should we update Weisz's profile to multi city block level? Laguna was able to go toe to toe with Homura who is mcb via scaling to Shiki and Weisz pretty much defeated Laguna in this chapter.

Homura's ratings right now are quite sketchy. Which of her feats make her AP on par with Shiki's feat?

Seven km in a few seconds? Nothing impressive I think, using 3 seconds as a high ball won't get us higher than around Mach 7 I think

Wait so if it's hypersonic than the characters should get an upgrade right? Shiki reflected a charged up round from Fie and he dodged it with very little effort.

Edit: I think a more accurate timeframe would be 3 second as the bullet traveled in 3 panels.

Fie dodged it yes, but Shiki didn't. He already anticipated where it would come from and simply waited for it.

Plus that's using 1 sec as a highball, you would need to justify why that's reasonable instead of using 3 or higher

Will Shiki's Range get an upgrade? He threw the rock over 7km far

Will this come under Shiki's combat speed or something? He has to throw the rock at Hypersonic speed for it to reach that far so quick assuming speed remains constant(which it doesn't) which means the speed at which he projected it should be faster and hence implying that he moved his hand just as fast.

Back