• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eden's Zero Discussion Thread 3

mother should be star lvl because she is larger than any Planet in the verse and we know that the planet granbell is as big as a star

Zazzzzi said:
mother should be star lvl because she is larger than any Planet in the verse and we know that the planet granbell is as big as a star
proof for grabell is being big as a star

It's necessary to be careful when considering statements where the word "planet" is used interchangeably with "star" because it doesn't necessarily mean that the planet is the size of a star.

The reason for this is because the original kanji is "Hoshi" which as I understand is a generalised term for celestial objects, as such depending on the context it can mean "star" or "planet" this makes translating a bit difficult and y we see constant use of "star" when in context what is meant is "planet".

TLDR; due to a tricky translation issue pls be careful to consider the context of a translation b4 determining whether the original text meant a "star" or a "planet.

As such there is insufficient evidence to prove the Granbell is in fact the size of a star and it is more reasonable to believe that instead the text meant that Granbell is a planet spanning amusement park

Zazzzzi said:
proof that this is the official translation
As someone who goes out of his way to always read the official scans (buying them more often than not) I can confirm that Thomas' link is from the official translation

Zazzzzi said:
proof that this is the official Translation
this site is made by 11thdoc, who also have his discord channel. and i"m also a member in it. he always post official scan

Don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing. We get the chapters way early but that means we probably won't get a new chapter till the 14th or so

Davidsteel1 said:
Don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing. We get the chapters way early but that means we probably won't get a new chapter till the 14th or so
Yeah,we were suppose to get the chapter on 7th Jan.

Now focusing on the chapter, since Rebecca is captured now, either she going to reverse time ti comeback, or jinn is going to help her

Davidsteel1 said:
The reason for this is because the original kanji is "Hoshi" which as I understand is a generalised term for celestial objects, as such depending on the context it can mean "star" or "planet" this makes translating a bit difficult and y we see constant use of "star" when in context what is meant is "planet".
Your point supports Mother being Star level since they were referring to Celestial Bodies in the Universe as a whole and not just specifically a Planet or star.

It is true that Granbell is planet sized based on the Context but here they are implying that Mother is Larger than all the celestial bodies, it also goes well with the context.

The issue is using the word doesn't automatically mean ur referring to all celestial objects. As far as I understand it can refer to a specific celestial object, or a specific type of celestial object, or all celestial objects; it's coverage is massive and without sufficient info it's meaning is almost impossible to actually determine. Hence y we use the safest assumption.

Wouldn't be surprised, he was a game of thrones fan and I'm pretty sure that influenced "Gildarts Stark" design

How is the Witcher show anyway? I've been considering watching it for Henry Caville

I'm only 2 episodes into the witcher, but it's nice and cool, I have no prior knowledge of the games or books though

Okay so does Shiki get an upgrade for his range or nah... He has thrown a rock over 7 km away using his gravity ether for offense.

Shiki should get stat amplification doesn't he? He can amplify his stats by going Full Ether Gear mode.

And does whatever Rebecca did with her leaper, that is boosting the speed and functions of the space-ship come under any category? Can that be added to her profile?

Shiki's combat speed might get a small upgrade feom his projectiile feat.

He threw the rock over 7km away in a few seconds. We can calculate the high-end, mid-end and low-end for that.

Assuming it took 5 seconds would be Mach-4. Still SuperSonic but still an upgrade nonetheless.

Back