• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eden's Zero Discussion Thread 2

Wow, just noticed I was 4 chapters behind, I guess I'm not completely into Edens Zero yet, but I guess nothing could replace or match Fairy Tail in my eyes I think, gonna have to wait for Edens Zero to get really hype before I'm really invested, not to mention 100 Year Quest has been doing a better job

I didn't think of Irene tbh. Both outfits were based off of the traditional witches garb though so that's probably y they're similar.

Also, I've said it once and I'll say it again Witch is bae.

I'm very confused as to where the story is going, like Xiamoei confuses the hell out of me

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
I'm very confused as to where the story is going, like Xiamoei confuses the hell out of me
Honestly she confuses everyone as far as I can tell. As for where the story is going it's still quite early to predict, we know mother plays a role in it but chances are there are several more characters yet to be introduced that'll be relevant

I finished reading chapter 23 and I believe that Shiki is the "born again" offspring of the Demon King as a human and mother -well, she is Shiki's mother.

Is that a far fetch theory?

AppleLord said:
I finished reading chapter 23 and I believe that Shiki is the "born again" offspring of the Demon King as a human and mother -well, she is Shiki's mother.

Is that a far fetch theory?
Tbh I've had a similar theory myself. But slightly different; for one he isn't the born again offspring of the demon king and a woman but instead the born again form of some ancient villain- who has yet to be introduced.

If Shiki was say some kind of warlord in a past life it could explain some of his more violent tendencies, like how he seemed borderline murderous when he was pounding Ileega or his pretty distinct crazy face when he was about to take on Jinn the first time.

But again it's all theory

Thomas simpsons said:
Does the recent chapter confirm that xiaomei is atleast nigh-omniscient?
Maybe? Probably? Her power could be circumstantial, we should probably wait till we see her use it and see if there are any clear limitations

I finally caught up to the recent chapter 44 and it was a good binge-watch. I think I'm in love with The Witch. :)

Nah i really doubt joe is a planet buster.

Depends on his power, we see him changing a bottle material into something else, possible he can able to do it with whole planet or something, or his ship have some big ass gun? Right now i'm more interset in xiomie, the way she is intrudce i feel like she is some higher dimension character

Joe is supposed to be an alchemist. Is he delivers up to that tittle we are gonna have a scientist-type character like Askin, Mayuri, Merlin or Orochimaru.

Thomas simpsons said:
Should it be safe to assume now that xiaomei is nigh omniscient atleast?
Yeah, the only things she doesn't know according to her are the outcomes of fights and that apparently was a self imposed limit.

She can apparently also see into multiple timelines, pretty solid power set

@AppleLord well they both agree that the future can be changed so that's common ground at least, I wonder if she has any other powers aside from nigh omniscience.

Also the series isn't even 50 chapters in and we already have a planet sized woman, a time consuming eldritch abomination and a nigh omniscient oracle. Wonder how things will look near the end.

Back