• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eden's Zero Discussion Thread 2

Davidsteel1 said:
@AppleLord well they both agree that the future can be changed so that's common ground at least, I wonder if she has any other powers aside from nigh omniscience.

Also the series isn't even 50 chapters in and we already have a planet sized woman, a time consuming eldritch abomination and a nigh omniscient oracle. Wonder how things will look near the end.
Not to mention scientists capable of creating planet busting weapons and the cast first arc boss is a possible planet buster

Davidsteel1 said:
More than anything I appreciate Weiss being a cheating bastard.

For the rest, I'm just waiting till we get to the point where the crew start picking fights with ppl on their level. So far it's been low level enemies, we need a serious fight.
My guess is that where Drakken comes In. Our heroes has been on coast mode given they only chumps so far that fighting someone like drakken will make them realize the situation there in.

@Tipper17 I mean, ur definitely correct in ur assessment. I think the reason it's bothering me is Mashima seems to really be slowing down his pacing, it's the same with FT 100 year quest's most recent chapters. It feels like he's trying to take his time with the stories- a pretty severe shift compared to his usual break neck pacing, probably makes for a gr8 binge but waiting weekly makes me impatient for the next chapter.

Davidsteel1 said:
@Tipper17 I mean, ur definitely correct in ur assessment. I think the reason it's bothering me is Mashima seems to really be slowing down his pacing, it's the same with FT 100 year quest's most recent chapters. It feels like he's trying to take his time with the stories- a pretty severe shift compared to his usual break neck pacing, probably makes for a gr8 binge but waiting weekly makes me impatient for the next chapter.
I get what u mean I see it's he testing out what works and what doesn't. Plus we're at the final round of this little challenge so we're basically still going through stuff fast. Hopefully when we get to drakken things get real good

The series is setting itself up for the long game it looks like. This is like the 3rd or fourth plot point that's obviously going to be relevant in the long run and it still feels like the story is only just about to start.

Back