• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eden's Zero Discussion Thread 2

Captain Torch said:
D m4Vg3WkAAgQsd
Apparently this guy is from an interview Mashima did in Germany lmao
One spoke German, and the other one spoke Japanese, I'm just wondering how the hell were they able to communicate with one and other?

"I can teleport anything by 10cm", truly the greatest of powers.

And talk about a weak sauce weakness, binding an ether gear users hands renders them powerless.

Mr "anime will save the universe" is also probably going to end up as an antagonist very soon seeing as he works for Kurenai.

Davidsteel1 said:
"I can teleport anything by 10cm", truly the greatest of powers.

And talk about a weak sauce weakness, binding an ether gear users hands renders them powerless.
"steallllll"

Maybe the weakness is for base EG user, like ppl who can't go full EG mode, or the weakness will cure later, cause its a straight up bs

Remember the time when ropes are powerful enough to tie Silver Surfer, a Solar System level character? So I wouldn't be surprised why Either Gear user can't use their Either Gear when their hands are tied up. Ropes are overpowered objects in fictions.

Actually hope the weakness sticks around, it's "weak sauce" yes but it again prevents EG users from being overpowered in universe. Plus it's such a lame weakness it's hilarious, like dragon slayers with transportation, or Devil fruit users with knee deep water.

I agree it should stay for gag purposes. Also got a feeling there is going to be a planet where the citizens hate EG users and they beat the shit out of Shiki or one of his friends.

I'm not on board with any ship yet, leaning more towards Shiki x Rebecca, because I think that will happen, I don't like having ships thar are doomed to fail tho, which is why I'm afraid of shipping Shiki x Homura

Rebecca entry was lit, shiki still have that PTSD of bugs from his childhood, damn that monster look strong af, i hope we see Rebecca EG in next chapter

1997KD said:
i hope we see Rebecca EG in next chapter
Doubtful, that seems something that we might get in a 1v1 fight. But it's probably sooner rather than later since the enemies seem to be getting tougher.

Wonder what her EG is going to be though. Maybe like tracking bullets like Darkseids' Omega beans?

Back