• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eden's Zero Discussion Thread 2

Honestly, really glad EZ decided to try out an arc dedicated to a "virtual reality MMORPG". I expect really fun stuff from this. Everyone getting "new" looks, exploring a brand new world, with a ton of Rave Master references.

This might be the start of the best arc in EZ yet.

He'll probably have some kind of midlife crisis where he begins to question his own sexuality.

Though that said I get the feeling that he's just a sadistic bastard who just enjoys torturing ppl so he might not really care all that much.

Xiaomei: "I apologize in advance, this next story is quite sadistic"

Me: I don't believe you

Other than that, good chapter

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Xiaomei: "I apologize in advance, this next story is quite sadistic"

Me: I don't believe you
Inb4 we're subjected to a chapter solely focused on torturing Pino.

I'd probably just give up the ghost if that happens

Straight up had to look it up on Urban dictionary; I genuinely don't know whether I should be surprised that that's actually a thing

907138D4-EC8A-4A6F-A7EF-0BB61BE910DF

Don't know about the rest of u but this shot made me feel uncomfortable. And the murderer impaling those players and preventing them from logging out? That's just wrong, I see y we were warned this arc would be sadistic (at least by Mashima's standards) this is well off the beaten path for him.

Overall solid chapter imo, plus we got some more info on the Oracion seis- apparently they are capable of crushing entire planets, fingers crossed for good feats

I like how Jessie was already intoduced as part of Elsie's crew.

My guess is Homura is really Elsie. I hope that's not true.

Of all the characters Homura definitely wasn't the one I'd expect the betrayal plot for. That said if she is Elsie or working for Elsie, why is she spying on Shiki? Elsie gave him the Edens zero and seems to be on his side so her spying on him is an odd development.

That said, we got a good lifting feat for Shiki though

DragonEmperor23 said:
Shiki was using his Gear for it though.
Yeah but I don't really think it's that much different from using telekinesis though, especially when Shiki mentions that he can only make things up to a certain size weightless.

Another lifting feat for Shiki- I get the feeling these kinds of feats will be the most common for him.

Y'alls waifu is being shady, curious what that's about

Ch 36 Korean raw

and the beam jimlov shoot is a laser attack claimed by Rebbeca, since they use machine so it's a sol attack hence sol Edens zero comfiremd

Also next, ch name is- Great monster Shiki

IMO she looks more like Jenny than Carla. Plus in a universe with pirates and warlords not to mention mercenaries and human trafficking it makes sense to have an intelligence agency that tries to keep o top of these things.

Back