• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eden's Zero Discussion Thread 2

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Noice

Some honest thoughts though. She should probably have something like "Unknown, possibly 5B to 4B" for her tier, since we actually haven't seen her do anything and we don't really have a good depiction of her size outside of the statement of an unknown individual.

Speed justification isn't that good without an actual calc tbh.

I just created a rough page, I'm well open to suggestions on how to change it

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
I just created a rough page, I'm well open to suggestions on how to change it
Then I guess I would suggest what I've already mentioned for her Tier and maybe scaling from the Chronophage's speed based on the calc Damage did.

The official English translation just says that she is 'grander than the planets'.

Which is pretty vague.

I don't know what the consensus is on the wiki, but I think we should stick with the official translation in which case the 'bigger than stars' justification is out.

Damage3245 said:
What links Mother's speed to the Chronophage's speed?
She has been insunuated to be at the top of the food chain in universe, I figure that's at least reason to scale her to the Chronophage.

Screenshot 20190409-084928
Official can be wrong, there us no kanji for planet is here, we just discard official in term of yyh character upgrade

I think the generic term of "celestial body" was used. That's a term that's used way more in Japanese than in English from what I know. That's why it was sometimes translated as planet, sometimes as star Imo

Well, if the official Translation says Planet, then we should use that, because that means it was clarified as Planet when referring to a celestial body

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Well, if the official Translation says Planet, then we should use that, because that means it was clarified as Planet when referring to a celestial body
Well i'm not against the official translations, but sometimes official can be wrong. Either way, I'm fine with waiting till she makes her apprance in manga again

I've changed Mother's Page a bit, the speed is mostly the same, but once again, we can edit her page if we want

I love randomly evil over the top characters in manga that I just want to murder, like Celestial Dragons

BlackeJan said:
Why does the doctor look like he wants to be punched....so badly?
It's the nose

@Mitch I got serious celestial dragons vibes too, except somehow less extreme. Which is ridiculous to me since these guys straight up nuked a planet

Bunch of Jerks? More like the embodiment of the worse scum on the planet, they're up there with Griffith for me

It just occurred to me, counting this we've seen 4 different counts of genocide in the series. 2 by the Chronophage (if u consider what it's doing genocide, I do), one by the asshole scientists and the last being Granbell.

Hiro says in an afterword he likes to give girls eye candy too, by drawing hot guys, I mean we all knew he drew the characters the way he did for eye candy, but it's surreal that he just admits it

Back