• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eden's Zero Discussion Thread 2

I have some problem with Mother (Edens Zero) profile,

• why we are assuming she is just bigger than earth? When stated to be bigger than any planet which put her size above jupiter?
  • with this her speed should be .46C(rel+)
  • in her ability reality warping and time manipulation should be include, for can grant any wish+ give xio her time power
  • nigh-omni as her intellegence

PicsArt 07-06-12.54.33
Since "she is bigger than any star was mistranslation" we can still use that planet size to scale mother size

@1997KD

• Regarding Weiss being able to manipulate cyborgs, we just have to wait and see.
  • As for using earth as the planet she is compared to, it's just a safe assumption to make at least until we see more massive planets
  • Granting Xiaomei her ability doesn't necessarily mean she has the power herself. It isn't illogical to argue she does have it- especially since she's apparently aware of when Shiki leaves Granbell- but without concrete evidence we can't definitively say she has it

AstralKing7 said:
We give Yhwach the powers of all of his soldiers so we can do the same for another
But Yhwach has explicit statements that say he absorbs all their abilities upon their death, Mother unfortunately doesn't have such statements

Yeah but the reasoning for him being able to use those powers is that he was the one who gave them away and the Soul King has the same reasoning even tho he doesn't currently have the powers we know he could use them because he gave them away

Mother is literally the same tbh

I suppose if that reasoning is being applied then Mother should get nigh Omniscience. But I'm not entirely certain that it's accurate, but that's just me

Davidsteel1 said:
  • the scan i post can be used as standard planet size
  • i just assume that she can use those power.
@astralking SK can give away his part/ability, while mother sound like Sheron who can grant any wish

AstralKing7 said:
Yeah but the reasoning for him being able to use those powers is that he was the one who gave them away and the Soul King has the same reasoning even tho he doesn't currently have the powers we know he could use them because he gave them away

Mother is literally the same tbh
Yeah because they're specifically his powers 1st. They're pieces of his soul shaved off and shared amongst the sternritter save a couple. The process is he gives them the ability > they culture the ability further > he takes it back and their raw strength upon their death. Mother is far more akin to the Shenrons then Yhwach, as the Shenrons can also grant abilities but that doesn't mean they have them (Example given Shenron was able to be killed despite granting Garlic Jr Immortality)

Davidsteel1 said:
But that could just be a moon though not necessarily a planet
20190707 011556 rmedited
It look too big for a moon tho, since mother size>planet, and hiro draws a planet for size comp

AstralKing7 said:
Garlic Jr is non canon tho. And shenron has immortality
Demon King Piccolo literally killed Shenron in DB and when the creator dies so does Shenron. Not to mention his immortality is type 1.

@1997KD we have nothing to scale it to size wise except for Mother so we can't really say whether or not it is too big for a moon.

<insert obligatory disdain for Jaiminisbox translations here>

On the other hand Lavilla is back! I actually really like her, she's an entertaining minor antagonist for Rebecca.

And as for Kurenai, no honour among thieves I guess. Honestly I'm partly put off by her sadistic persona and oddly attracted... I don't quite like what it says about me as a person.

So I caught up on the past 4 chapters and is the cosmos really separate Universes, cause it seems smaller than that

On another note, I think it's pretty safe to say after all these chapters and fights that Homura is comparable to shiki, they have fought together and seem to be pretty even, so we can make a profile for her

^yess and there is a hamura feat i want to calc but idk if it give a good result( when she reflect back that sniper buller in digital)

@1997KD honestly how do they make these kind of obvious translation errors.

@Mitch then these are some tiny universes then. What do the official translations describe them as?

Davidsteel1 said:
@1997KD honestly how do they make these kind of obvious translation errors
They use korean scan since it release first, and korean scan are trasnlated from jap scan, mean they already have error, also they need to release it asap so other manga site use their scan on their sources. They never go into context of those chapter, think logically how tf friend word even make sense in above scan

@Mitch - In Homura's profile, should it be mention that she tend to speak what's she thinking most of the time, even when she intending to keep them a secret in her intelligence section

In offical it was "anime will save the universe", not planet

Btw its like mashima telling use EZ will have a anime adaptation

Back