• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eden's Zero Discussion Thread 2

Mashima says the series will be over in 30 volume(maybe stretch upto 35) Since next ch name is stone, i guess we are either going to see drakken vs Shiki or drakken vs weisz fight

AppleLord said:
This chapters are going to fast. Are we gonna see Mother in the next 30 chapters or so?
Doubt it, we still have a number of stuff to deal with. Jinn, the other 5 Oracion seis Galactica etc.

Sooo, the satellite beam does that meet our light speed standards?

Damn Scarlet Woman is op.

Also, it seems like Drakken will be attacking the ship too. Weisz better finish up his new weapon fast.

Also, I get the feeling that Valkyrie is with some sort of "rebellion" against the government of the planet(since it's pretty obvious that there is some sort of tyranny/unequality on the planet)

Doubt it, we still have a number of stuff to deal with. Jinn, the other 5 Oracion seis Galactica etc.

Sooo, the satellite beam does that meet our light speed standards?

What satellite beam? I don't usually search for feats in my first read but rather enjoy the read through. I'll check it later to see if it can be calc.

Yeah, the satellite laser beam that homes in on criminals (or from the looks of things poor people too) and vaporizes them.

Of course filler chapters that will prevent the protagonist from reaching mother in just 10 chapters. The comic relief was worth the wait. I want to see Jinn again.

Your ship^

Yeah right, you're gonna be highly disappointed, I don't have any ships yet, but even I know that Hiro's just gonna do Shiki and Rebecca, he did it with Haru and Elie, and then again with Natsu and Lucy, I doubt he'd break the mold

But who knows, some variety would differentiate this story from his others

@AstralKing7 Don't anticipate anything on that stuff, just enjoy it. You'll learn this the hard way if you haven't already. Also I thought you ment a literally ship sailing sail at first until I read it a few times and realized what you ment lol.

Don't get me wrong I'm no fan of FT or anything so my hopes aren't actually high. This manga seems to have had potential. If keeps moving on with these cliche ships then I'd probably drop it.

Not to distract from the shipping debates, but is it possible to reasonably argue that Xiaomei may have reality warping based on how she was able to manipulate her "throne room"? She also did reverse the damage that Rebecca and Homura had

Well I had some time on my hands and decided to take a stab at creating a profile for Xiaomei on a blog here.

Opinions on whether it's fine, if there are stuff that should be changed or added are welcome.

Reading mashima mang and not shipping the characters it's impossible

Also @astralking i'm without, i don't Want that typical male/female MC ship tbh

Why Hamura didn't have a profileƒñö

Hehe

Btw i have a question, can weisz manipulate Samurai 8 samurais since they are a cyborg? And he can manipulate technology

Back