• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

East Blue villains additions

Disagree on Kuro's stuff. His Shakushi is just too fast to be tracked. It doesn't make him invisible or undetectable. Bloodlust is also not a power and as such it can't be added to profiles like it is.

Agree with Fishmen.

I notice now that bloodlust will be deleted. Shouldn't this be a limited degree of Rage Power? He seems become different in crescent moons btw.

Seems like Berserk Mode, yes.

That made me imagine Kuro moving so fast that the sound of his footsteps sounded after he stopped using Shakushi. It'd be a nice feat. Dammit.

Unsure about Stealth Mastery now.

The scan I provided above say that their Fishman's power is multiplied though it is not stated how much.

Also, Arlong, along with Hody since he is a shark Fishman, should have on their profile, more justification for Statistics Amplification that every time their teeth regrow and regenerate, it is much stronger and durable than before.

KobsterHope07 said:
The scan I provided above say that their Fishman's power is multiplied though it is not stated how much.
I still think that they should be upgraded. The minimum for "multiplied" is 2x which already make them 8-B.

He's being visibly overpowered by Kuroobi and is pretty much helpless. I don't think he should scale while Kuroobi was basically stomping him.

Good. So, we have:

• Bersek Mode, Limited Sound Manipulation and Stealth Mastery should be added to Kuro's page.
  • Fishmans like Kuroobi and Arlong should gain a new key for 8-B when underwater.
  • Fishmans' stat amp should have more justifications.
Something more?

Neutral. I don't believe it's referring to his AP.

Considering Fishman Karate relies on the water existent in the vicinity, using it underwater makes easier to use its main weapon.

Back