• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arifureta Revisions Vol 4-6

Hajime​

Senses/Instincts
Hajime used the recoil of his elbow shotgun to push himself out of the way. Just then, chills ran down his spine. Trusting in his instincts, Hajime fired a second and third shotgun blast, pushing him even further backward. He augmented that with an Aerodynamic-powered leap, trying to gain as much distance as possible.

Not even a second later, multiple magma serpents shot out of the sea below, each of them chomping down where he’d been nanoseconds before. Vol 5, Chapter I
Seeing peace come between our two nations has been always been my dream.” Everyone listened with rapt attention. The man continued, talking about the missteps they had along the way, the trials they had to face to overcome suspicion, and the lasting cornerstones of peace that they’d finally built. He spoke of the friends they lost along the way, and tears sprung to many of the guests’ eyes. Some looked off into the distance, while others recalled nostalgic memories.

It seemed this man was the king of the human kingdom. He’d spent his entire life working toward this peace. Hajime could see why everyone respected him.

Finally, his speech wound to a close. He roused everyone at the end with a spirited closer. The audience burst out in cheers. However, Hajime was struck by a sudden premonition. He felt as though he recognized the king’s face from somewhere. Vol 5, Chapter II
Hajime noticed the change in the human king of the past (brought by the Apostle brainwashing him) noticing his resemblance with the other fanaticst of Ehit and knew that something bad was coming, this despite the fact that the rest of people present was unable to do even despite know him from a long time ago.
Hajime scooped Aiko up into his arms and prepared to jump. She squealed and threw her arms around his neck. However, just then, a blinding light rained down from above.

“Ah!?” It resembled moonlight, just more intense. Hajime’s instincts told him it was dangerous though, and he heeded their warning. Without even a backward glance, he leaped through the hole he’d made. He heard Aiko shriek and cling even tighter to him, but there wasn’t any time to spare for her.

A second after he leaped out of Aiko’s cell, the silver light blew it to pieces.

The light made a strange noise as it slammed into the stone wall. It wasn’t the sound of a physical object slamming into rock, nor was it the distinctive hiss of heat melting stone. No, it sounded as if the light had simply dismantled the component parts of the wall. The top of the imposing tower blew away in the wind, its stone turned into particles finer than sand. Vol 6, Chapter II
His bullets shot right through... and destroyed the clone Noint had made out of feathers.

She had made a fake version of herself as bait.

“Ah!?” Hajime shivered. His instincts screamed at him to run. But he wouldn’t make it in time. There wasn’t even time to curse.

He snapped his arm back and pulled the trigger. Luckily, he’d aimed straight for her head. Unluckily, all Noint had to do was tilt it to the side to dodge. Vol 6, Chapter III

Fear Manipulation:
A few of the adventurers got up from their seat and headed over to the group. It was obvious from their expressions that they wanted to teach this cheeky little kid who’d just barged in here a lesson. They had no real reason to be so hostile toward him, they were just jealous. That, and the strained atmosphere in the guild had gotten them itching for a fight.

They hadn’t even considered the possibility that he might be in trouble and had come to the guild to request help... not that something like that would ever happen. The only thing on their mind right now was beating Hajime up to vent their own frustrations.

Normally he wouldn’t have paid them any mind, but since he’d become an overprotective father, he was going to make them pay for scaring his daughter. He gently patted Myu’s head and shot the adventurers advancing upon him a withering glare.

Then, without warning... he unleashed a wave of Intimidation so powerful that it blew the adventurers back. The pressure was so strong that they could physically feel it.

They cowered before Hajime, their earlier confidence nowhere to be seen. The less experienced adventurers fainted on the spot, while most of the others returned meekly to their seats.

They shivered in fear, cold sweat pouring down their backs. It took everything they had to keep from fainting like the other adventurers had.

Then, as suddenly as it had appeared, the oppressive presence vanished. The adventurers gasped for air, only just realizing they’d been holding their breath the entire time. More than a few of them had wet themselves, and some looked like they were about to hurl. Vol 4, Chapter IV
Something mentioned before but that I think wasn't really illustrated in the profile, Hajime pressure/fear hax is great to the point of even be physically felt. Also, the scene was against some of the most experienced and greatest adventurers in the world since the adventurer guild in that city is especially great because of have the Oskar labyrinth.
As always, his Intimidation exerted a pressure so strong it could be felt physically. Enraged, Kouki had stepped forward to punish the men, but he found himself assailed by the same pressure as the thugs. His vision went blurry, and he fell to his knees. Vol 4, Chapter V
Also, his fear hax affected even someone like Kouki.

This maybe shouldn't be in the profile but I really like this feat so:
“Are you insane!? Don’t you care what happens to her!?”

“Shut up, ghost. If I stop attacking, you’ll get to keep Kaori’s body forever. Besides, if only killing you will destroy Kaori’s soul, then I can do anything to you as long as you remain alive, right? I’ll just have to torture you until you’re begging to leave.”

The specter was at a loss for words. She’d never faced anyone so hell-bent on killing her.

“You hurt someone important to me. Don’t think you’ll get off lightly. Trust me, I have ways of making sure you won’t die no matter how much you suffer. I’ll make sure you’re perfectly lucid for every minute of it, too. Hell will seem like paradise once I’m through with you. You’re one of my enemies... but hey, at least you won’t die.” Ribbons of dark red mana swirled around Hajime, and his white hair stood on end. His gaze was as cold as ice.

Hajime was furious, more than he had ever been. Just killing this specter wouldn’t be enough for him. He would make her suffer every way he knew how.

The specter just stared at Hajime, frozen in terror. She couldn’t even muster the courage to say anything in her defense.

She had realized too late that she should never have picked a fight with the monster staring down at her. Now, she had no choice but to pay the price for her mistake.

Hajime pressed Donner against Kaori’s forehead again. The specter began to pray. Please let this end quickly. The mere thought of what Hajime would do to her already left her wishing she was dead, except she already was.

She was nothing more than what remained of a human’s particularly powerful grudge. Now though, she was even willing to forgo that grudge if it let her leave this plane of existence.

I don’t want to exist anymore! I don’t want to exist anymore! I don’t want to exist anymore! I don’t want to exist anymore! I don’t want to exist anymore! I don’t want to exist anymore! Vol 5, Chapter II
Hajime made a ghost made of powerful grudge forget her grudge and desire to disappear.

Martial Arts & Markmanship (Skill):
Hajime’s two arms moved independently of each other. With his right, he mowed down the enemies in front of him, while with his left, he shot down everything behind him. With Donner, he took out everything to his right, with Schlag, everything to his left. When he had to take enemies to his right out with Donner, he fired in front of him with Schlag. When he had to take enemies to his left out with Schlag, he fired behind him with Donner.

Each and every streak of red found its mark without fail. This was the result of Hajime’s extensive training.

His movements lacked the polish of Meld or Shizuku’s, both of who had trained in styles that had been refined for generations. They were definitely rough around the edges. However, they were effective. Extremely effective.

He fluidly moved to a corner of the room that was easy to defend, then took out his enemies with lethal precision. Every single one of his moves linked perfectly to the next. They were backed by a level of experience that no amount of martial arts practice could ever reach. Vol 4, Chapter V
Part of this is in the intelligence section but wanted to also add it as justification of the Martial Arts since the current justification is very simple, same with markmanship.
Hajime had calculated everything, from Noint’s reaction time, to her position, to the approximate direction she’d knock his chakrams away to.

And now, his barrage of bullets hit her swords exactly where he’d expected them to. Crack! Crack! Both of Noint’s swords snapped in half. Vol 6, Chapter III
Noint hadn’t noticed, but Hajime had been focusing his attacks on a certain point of her swords. During their entire close-combat fight, he’d made sure to aim his attacks at her swords.

It was precisely because he’d known their abilities were around equal that he’d tried to tip the scales by going for her weapons. Vol 6, Chapter III
In the entire fight against Noint he was able to shot exactly in the same place of the sword of Noint until they broke, this even despite the fact that they were fought purely with instincts without the ability to think (the scan in the Apostle part).

Acrobatics:
Just as both Donner and Schlag ran out of ammo, another wave of Chimeras and four-eyed wolves charged.

Hajime leaped a few meters into the air, did a somersault, and reloaded his guns while upside-down. He moved so fast that the Chimeras and four-eyed wolves lost sight of him for a second. While they were still looking around in confusion, Hajime dealt them all finishing blows.

Blood and flesh flew everywhere. Two Super Bulltaurs charged, hoping to take advantage of the moment Hajime landed.

But he never did. By using Aerodynamic, he launched himself further into the air. He spun around like a top, firing Donner and Schlag in every direction.

The rain of bullets decimated not only the two Super Bulltaurs, but many of the Chimeras and wolves waiting behind them as well. One after another, the charging monsters fell dead, their inertia carrying them into a massive pile of corpses growing directly below Hajime.

Hajime landed soundlessly atop the devastation he had wrought. Vol 4, Chapter V
Just in case another scan to the acrobatcs, though if what he already have is enough then I can stop to search for more.

Supernatural Willpower & Stamina:
Just a supporting thing:
“You say that like you’ve already won. I’m nowhere near done yet.” Hajime frowned and glared at Freid. Though he could barely stand, his bloodlust remained undiminished.

“So it seems. No matter how badly I injure you, your determination doesn’t waver. What’s truly frightening about you isn’t your physical strength, but the inexorable persistence you show in killing your enemies... No, perhaps it would be more apt to call it your will to survive.” Vol 5, Chapter I
Freid said this when Hajime continued to fight despite the injuries from his surprise attack which let them pretty bad:
He was in pretty bad shape. So much of his right arm had been burned off that bone was showing. Plus, his artificial left arm had melted together. His eyepatch had been ripped off, and the right side of his face was bleeding profusely. Worst of all, though, his stomach had been burnt black. The fact that his organs were intact was a testament to how much he’d grown since fighting the Hydra. Vol 5, Chapter I
He wasn't as injured as when in the Hydra fight but still was bad and even so still fought:
His left arm was useless for now, but though his right arm had been burned to the bone, it hadn’t broken. He could use it if he really had to. I can still fight!

“Stole the words right from my mouth. Anyone who stands in my way is an enemy. And... I kill all of my enemies!”

Gritting his teeth against the pain, Hajime swung Donner up and fired at Freid.

His arm screamed in pain at the recoil, but he ignored it, focusing his energy only on killing the enemy before him. He activated Riftwalk as well, and sent out his Cross Bits.

Freid and the white dragon he was riding on disappeared. Specifically, they vanished inside a veil of blinding light that had appeared.

Hajime whirled around, reacting to Shea’s warning.

Directly in front of him was the white dragon, its gaping jaws inches from his face. Freid was glaring coldly down at him from atop it. There was a massive amount of heat and mana radiating from the dragon’s mouth.

Hajime instantly held Orkan in front of him, shielding himself from the point-blank aurora blast.

“Gwaaaaaaaaah!”

The force of the light sent Hajime flying backward. Injured as he was, his body wouldn’t be able to take much more of this. He screamed in pain as the aurora’s shockwaves buffeted him.

“Hajime!”

Yue and the others tried to attack the white dragon, hoping to distract it from Hajime. But before they could, the Ash Dragons up above fired a barrage of light at them, forcing them to defend.

Though he hadn’t taken a direct hit, the force of the blast had reopened Hajime’s wounds. Blood soaked the ground beneath his feet.

****, that hurts. At this rate we’re done for.

Hajime came to a decision. There was no point in holding anything back since things were this bad. It was time to use Limit Break.

Dark red mana swirled around Hajime’s body and he could feel his strength multiply exponentially.

“Raaaaaaaaah!” Hajime wrenched Orkan upward, deflecting the aurora burst toward the ceiling. He was unable to deflect it all though, and a few traces of the aurora slammed into him, gouging into his wounds.

The white dragon followed up with a barrage of mini-aurora balls. Its attack patterns were almost identical to the Hydra’s. But the dragon’s aurora was more powerful than the Hydra’s had been, which meant its mini-auroras would be as well. Hajime couldn’t afford to take any more hits.

“Cross Bits!” Hajime’s concentration was so intense that the world around him passed by in slow-motion. He weaved through the aurora balls with expert precision, sometimes dodging them by only a hair’s breadth. He felt some of them scrape past his clothes, but he didn’t let himself get distracted for even a moment. He knew he needed to stay focused if he wanted any hope of mounting a counterattack.

Hajime tossed Orkan, which had been mostly destroyed by the aurora, back into his Treasure Trove and pulled out Donner. Then, he fired a short burst while summoning his Cross Bits to him. They also fired at Freid, supplementing the barrage. Vol 5, Chapter I
This help to show that Hajime consistently continue to fight regardless of how injured he is because of his will to survive and kill the enemy.

Self-Destruction:
But what Freid didn’t know was that the Cross Bits had one other powerful attack available to them. Freid was certain the Cross Bits couldn’t harm him, and therefore let his guard down. It was in that instant that Hajime chose to activate his Cross Bits’ trump card.

Freid had only a second to ponder why the Cross Bits were glowing even brighter instead of firing before they all exploded.

There was a huge bang.

Shockwaves assailed Freid from all four sides, followed by a hailstorm of bullets. The explosions had released all of the Cross Bits’ remaining ammo in a deadly barrage. Vol 5, Chapter I
Hajime can make his Cross Bits self-destruct, and why also know that later he add that to his golems and other creations because as he say 'Self-explosion is romance'.

Pile Bunker Spatial Manipulation:
Hajime had added even more features to his ultimate weapon. He’d enchanted the stake with a compacted version of Void Fissure. The vibrations from the spell decimated the defenses of anything the stake touched. Vol 6, Chapter III
Also, since Void Fissure and spatial magic in general ignore durability now Pile Bunker ignore it.

Yue​

Intelligence:
“Sapphire Serpent.” A pale-blue sphere, about one meter in diameter, appeared directly above her head. The fire mages in the party instantly recognized it as one of the strongest fire spells: Azure Blaze, a spell so powerful it incinerated everything in its vicinity.

It was unthinkable that anyone could cast it instantly without even an incantation. The mages of the party all stared dumbly at the massive fireball floating above them.

However, this was just the beginning. Next, the sphere uncoiled itself, transforming into a snake. The flaming serpent swallowed a Super Bulltaur whole, leaving not even ash in its wake.

The serpent then sprouted wings, completing its transformation.

A flaming sapphire dragon stood where the sphere had been.

The thirty meter long dragon coiled itself around Kouki and the others, forming a protective barrier. The burning blue blaze was so hot that the monsters couldn’t even get close to it. The dragon then opened its maw wide, surging forward.

Graaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Its roar shook the room. The monsters were all lifted into the air and flung into the dragon’s waiting jaws. They struggled desperately, but it was futile. One after another, they were thrown into the furnace of hell and incinerated beyond recognition.

“What is this...” one of the students muttered. None of them had ever heard of magic that could control the bodies of others in a manner like that.

That made sense. After all, Sapphire Serpent was a spell Yue had created herself by combining Azure Blaze with gravity magic.

The reason she’d picked Sapphire Serpent over her usual Draconic Thunder was because she wanted to get more practice with her control. Summoning a massive fire dragon in an enclosed space meant she had to regulate how much oxygen she let it consume, or everyone would suffocate. It required far more precision than Draconic Thunder. Vol 4, Chapter V
A little intelligence feat, Yue casually practicing how to regulate how much oxygen her flames consume in a cave.

Shea​

Regeneration Scan:
Of course, Shea hadn’t actually done anything special. She’d just used restoration magic.

As with the other ancient magics, her aptitude for it was strikingly low. The most she could use it for was healing minor wounds and removing status effects. Unlike Yue’s automatic restoration, she couldn’t regenerate lost body parts, or instantly heal fatal wounds either. And she definitely couldn’t return objects to their former state. Still, with a little concentration, she could heal minor wounds and fractures and recover from most slow-progressing status effects in a few seconds. Given enough time, she could heal more serious injuries as well. Vol 6, Chapter II
This also work with Tio since her affinity with restoration magic is higher than Shea and also have the other same statment in the profile about regen with it.

Senses:
We already know that her normal senses reach the kilometrs in range so just want to show that her extrasensory senses also have such range,
“Now then, I should see how Yue-san is doing...” Shea looked over to where she sensed Yue’s mana. It looked like she’d been teleported quite far. Vol 6, Chapter II
This was after Fried teleported her to a far place in the battlefield so she couldn't regroup with Yue. No exact distance stated but after to be really far considering how she wasn't affected by their battle along with the logic of why Fried teleported her to other site, if we use visuals from the anime (and manga when that part is adapted in a future) is even more clear.

Tio​

Attack Reflection:
“I won’t let you! Cloudburst!” Fortunately, Tio managed to buy the time Yue needed. Cloudburst was an intermediate-rank wind spell. It created a compressed wall of air, which Tio used to hold back the deadly light. The wall of wind bent inward as the light hit it. Normally, it would rebound whatever attack struck it, but when faced against an attack this powerful it was all Tio could do to keep the wall from shattering. Vol 5, Chapter I
Unsure if this is enough but just in case.

Stamina:
“Mmm. This does not bode well. Unbelievable, to think that charlatan’s breath would... I suppose I have no choice. Master, please forgive me.” Even with Hajime’s protection, some of the white dragon’s aurora had hit her when she’d pushed through. And now, its insidious poison was eating away at her wounds. At the rate things were going, she would collapse long before she reached Ankaji. She reached into the Treasure Trove and pulled out one of Hajime’s few remaining Ambrosia vials. Then, she popped the whole thing, vial and all, into her mouth with a muttered apology for taking it without permission.

The vast amount of mana she’d spent casting multiple breath attacks and speeding through the volcano regenerated at an alarming rate. Her wounds didn’t start healing right away due to the poison, but the aurora’s effects were diminished.

After flying for a few hours, she finally spotted Ankaji in the distance. If she got any closer, Ankaji’s lookouts would spot her. Tio considered changing back to her human form.

“Tio, are you alright!?”

“Oh, Kaori. Despite how I look, I shall be fine. I’m just a little tired.”

Kaori paled when she saw how hurt Tio was. Every inch of her was covered in wounds. Kaori kneeled down next to Tio and began examining her injuries. When she realized the damage had been caused by an unknown poison, she quickly cast a cleansing spell, followed by a healing spell. Vol 5, Chapter I
Despite all the injuries received in the volcan and have the poison of Freid dragon which negate healing/regeneration, Tio still flew for hours even with every inch of her body covered in wounds. It would also be good to note that do to her resistance to pain because of turn it in power and pleasure her resistance in general great.

When I reach the final fight against Freid it would also be good to add to her stamina section since then she was in a even worse state.
Tio could easily pass as a human, but she was exhausted after casting Spirit magic nonstop for five days and was taking a well-deserved rest. Vol 6, Chapter V
Tio used spirit magic continuosly for five days in the incident with Kaori soul, this despite be her first time using spirit magic, aside of how difficult and exhausting is to use magic from the age of the gods.

Empowerment/Stats Amplification:
Unsure of what of the two is but she get powered by pain:
Realizing she didn’t have much time left, Tio shot forward, focusing only on speed. Now that she was no longer holding the Ash Dragons back, some of their aurora balls started hitting her.

“Hmph, this is nothing! In fact, it feels good! Bring it oooooon!” Tio sped up even more, the aurora balls giving her a boost. She was using one of Draconfication’s derivative skills, Pain Conversion. It transformed the damage she took into a boost to her stats. She’d learned it back when she’d first met Hajime, and it was the first derivative skill she’d acquired in centuries. She really had opened the door to a world of new possibilities when Hajime had beaten her senseless. Vol 5, Chapter I

Kaori​

Intelligence/Skill:
The three somethings instantly launched a follow-up attack. Shizuku, Nagayama, and Suzu were all down for the count, and the remaining party members were unable to mount any kind of defense in time. Just as it seemed all hope was lost—

“Holy light protect us! Holy Blessing, Divine Veil, Sacred Shields!” Kaori fired off three light spells at once with barely any incantation.

The first spell was an intermediate rank healing spell that she’d cast on Shizuku and Nagayama, Holy Blessing. It was one of the few healing spells that could target multiple people from a distance.

Pale violet light rained down on the two figures groaning on the ground, healing their wounds at unnatural speeds.

Her next spell was targeted at the three invisible creatures. Like with Shimizu and Nagayama, pale violet light began to eclipse them. Thanks to the light, their outlines were visible to everyone for the first time.

This was her second spell, the intermediate rank healing spell Divine Veil. The amount of healing it provided was minimal, but so long as the spell was active it continued to passively regenerate the target’s health while enveloping them in the caster’s mana. She’d used the second of those effects to indirectly expose the three creatures’ true forms.

The monsters outlined in pale light had the heads of lions, the legs and claws of dragons, the tails of snakes, and the wings of eagles. In other words, they were Chimeras. Chances were the camouflage they used was their special magic. It not only hid them from sight, but it also erased any trace of their presence. It was quite the dangerous skill, but it seemed they couldn’t completely hide themselves while in motion. That was why the space around them looked warped when they had attacked.

However, even with that it was obvious to Kaori that her classmates couldn’t compete with those monsters. Shizuku and Nagayama, two of the party’s best fighters, had been incapacitated in a single blow. Their strength was on a completely different level from the monsters they’d been fighting on the last floor.

“Graaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!” The three Chimeras roared angrily and struck once more with their lethal claws. It seemed being revealed hadn’t bothered them in the slightest.

The Chimeras’ claws closed in on Shimizu, Nagayama, and Suzu like death’s scythe itself. However, just before reaching their targets, they found their attacks redirected. Shining shields of light had diverted the trajectory of their swipes.

This was Kaori’s third spell, Sacred Shields. It was the advanced version of the basic light spell, Holy Shield. Sacred Shields allowed the caster to deploy multiple Holy Shields at once.

Barrier Masters like Suzu used this spell to supplement their usual barriers. As each individual shield was weak, they generally stacked them on top of each other to create layered defenses.

Kaori, despite her proficiency in light magic, was no Barrier Master, and so couldn’t use the spell in the same way. Instead, she’d positioned the shields at the perfect angles to deflect the Chimeras attacks, rather than block them outright. The way she’d masterfully used the enemies’ strength against them felt more like an advanced martial arts move than a magic spell.

This was the result of all the training she’d done. Vol 4, Chapter II
Do to her skill Kaori was able to instantly use three spells when no one could react, healing the wounded members of the party, countering the invisibility of the monsters despite been the first time ahe faced a invisible opponents, and defending the party against the attacks of enemies far stronger by perfectly adjusting the angles of her shields to deflect the attacks, everything in a moment.

Also:
“May the grace of light bless you in this holy sanctuary. No evil shall pass so long as I hold the gates— Sanctorum!”

The high-level light spell Sanctorum allowed everyone within a set area to transfer their mana to one another. Normally, Kaori used it to transfer her mana to her allies and support them if they didn’t have enough left to continue casting large-scale spells.

However, there was no restriction on who could transfer mana to whom. Furthermore, the caster could forcibly transfer mana from one target to nother, if they so wished. In other words, it could function as a mana drain. But it took more time to drain mana from a target than it did to transfer mana to them. Because of that restriction, it wasn’t suited to be used as a drain spell in combat.

Thanks to Kaori’s extensive training, though, she’d shortened the incantation to the point where it was fast enough to be practical even in combat. Hajime could tell just how hard she’d worked to reach that point.

With Sanctorum in place, Kaori could begin siphoning mana from the young man. Though the Status Plate had said it was impossible to release his excess mana, Kaori hoped a powerful light spell would be able to forcibly drain it out of him anyway.

Purplish-white light enveloped the young man, making him look ethereal.

It made for a wondrous sight. Kaori closed her eyes and placed her hands over the man’s chest. After a few seconds of furious concentration, Kaori too began to be enveloped in the same lavender light.

Yue and Tio murmured in exclamation at Kaori’s impressive display of skill. As fellow mages, they were even more appreciative of her abilities than Hajime. Vol 5, Chapter I
Kaori skill is impressive even to the eyes of Yue and Tio.

Resistance to Possession:
I don’t want to exist anymore! I don’t want to exist anymore! I don’t want to exist anymore! I don’t want to exist anymore! I don’t want to exist anymore! I don’t want to exist anymore! Just as Hajime was about to pull the trigger, Kaori’s body began to glow. She was enveloped in the light of the healing spell Consecration. It was one of the delayed cast spells she’d held in reserve for emergencies.

The specter looked down in surprise.

Don’t worry, I’m exorcising you. This way you’ll be able to pass on.

The light surrounding Kaori grew brighter. It wrapped itself around the specter, and she slowly began floating up to the ceiling. Her consciousness began to fade, and her spirit along with it.

A second later, Kaori opened her eyes. It seemed the specter had been banished. Vol 5, Chapter II
The whole time Kaori had been possessed, she’d actually been conscious. It was as if she’d been locked inside her own mind, forced to watch her body act against her will. However, since she’d been aware of everything that had been happening, she’d seen just how mad Hajime had gotten for her sake. She’d heard him call her someone important to him.

Seeing him like that had really moved her. She remembered how she had felt when she’d confessed to him.

No matter what anyone else said, no matter how much trouble it caused others, this was the one thing she wasn’t going to give up on. She would make him reciprocate her love. That resolve hadn’t changed. Vol 5, Chapter I
Despite be unable to move because of be possessed after see Hajime mad for her made Kaori regain her will after be depressed all the labyrinth and she activated one of her emergencies spells.

Range:
“Tetragrammaton.” Eyes still closed, Kaori thrust her pure white staff over the water.

A second later, the tip began to glow with lavender light. The orb of light traveled down her staff, across the surface of the water, and fell into the center of the oasis. The entire oasis began to glow with a faint purple light. Motes of light floated up from the water and vanished into the air. It looked
as if the all the world’s evil had been purified and sent up to heaven.

Everyone watched with rapt attention, so captivated that they even forgot to breathe. Finally, the spell ended, and the light faded away. Silence stretched on for some time after the last motes of light vanished into the air.

Hajime, who was supporting a spent Kaori, eventually nodded to Lanzwi. Lanzwi snapped back to reality and ordered his attendants to test the water. They hurriedly cast their appraisal spells. Once they were done, they turned to Lanzwi with looks of disbelief. After a brief pause, they announced the results.

“The poison’s gone.”

“Are you sure?”

The man spoke again, this time with more certainty.

“The oasis is clean! It’s back to normal! It’s been purified!” Vol 5, Chapter III
Kaori purified the oasis with restoration magic. The oasis is much bigger than the makeshift reservoir that Hajime and Yue did who was this big:
“Asura.” A swirling black sphere appeared above the empty farmland.

The sphere stretched and flattened until it had morphed into a rectangle 200 square meters in size. After a brief pause, the rectangle silently sank into the ground, crushing the earth beneath it.

A massive depression formed where the rectangle had been.

Asura had gouged the earth with such force that it caused a localized earthquake. The shaking stopped relatively quickly, the earth’s cries of protest fading away.

In an instant, Yue had created a massive reservoir to store all the water she was about to summon. Vol 5, Chapter I
Normally, the wave wouldn’t be that huge, but Yue’s spells were on a completely different level than those of an average mage. She summoned forth a wave 150 meters wide and 100 meters tall. It flowed into the reservoir, filling it up a few centimeters. The reservoir was large enough to hold 200,000 tons of water. Vol 5, Chapter I
So she needed to affect more than that, futhermore considering how she would need to purify more than just the oasis itself do to everything that was contaminated
The party headed east, toward the great oasis.

They arrived at a vast sparkling expanse of pure blue water. It was hard to believe something that looked so clear was poisoned. However...
“Hm?”

“Hajime?”

Hajime narrowed his eyes, focusing his gaze on a certain location. Yue tilted her head, noticing the slight shift in his demeanor.

“It’s just, my Demon Eye sensed something... Duke, what areas did your investigation team check?”

“According to the report, they examined the oasis itself, the rivers that split off from it, and the nearby wells. They also examined the underground reservoir. I’m sure my son already told you what we found. The underground reservoirs were the only places that hadn’t been poisoned. Vol 5, Chapter I
And how was made clear that after her purification the only need poisoned left was the crops:
“All that’s left is to purify the soil now. Duke, have you already thrown away the poisoned crops?” Vol 5, Chapter III
Kaori with restoration magic should have at least several hundreds of meters in range.

Stamina:
Hiyama leaped to his feet and shoved Liliana out of the way, breaking her concentration and dissolving the barrier. He then circled behind Kaori and stabbed her through the chest.

“Kaoriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!” Shizuku’s devastated yell echoed through the courtyard.

Hiyama buried his face into Kaori’s neck. There was a madness in his eyes. He still had one hand wrapped around the hilt of the sword sticking out of Kaori’s chest. Vol 6, Chapter IV
Hiyama, who’d been watching everything with detachment, suddenly heard whispering next to him. Looking down, he noticed Kaori was still breathing. The wound was fatal, but she wasn’t dead yet.

He brought his ear to her lips, trying to make out what she was saying.

“Mother... heaven... embrace... Aether...flow.” She’d continued chanting through the pain, and had somehow managed to finish casting her spell.

Even when she was on death’s doorstep, she was stubborn to a fault.

Hiyama stared at her in shock.

Kaori knew she only had seconds left to live. And yet, she hadn’t spent her final moments crying, or lamenting her fate, or even calling out to the boy she loved. No, she’d used what little time she had left to fight.

The way she saw it, this was the best way she could show her devotion to Hajime. The boy she’d fallen in love with had been someone who never gave up, no matter how tough the foe or how unwinnable the situation. If she truly wanted to call herself a member of his party, the least she could do is keep on fighting until the very end.

And so, she traded her life to cast one last spell. Her indestructible resolve held through, and she managed to chant it to completion. Vol 6, Chapter IV
I really like Kaori do to things like this.

Shizuku​

Instinctive Reaction:
She settled into her stance, then prepared to launch her fastest attack. However, a second before she could, she felt shivers run down her spine. Trusting her instincts, she leaped to the side. Not even a second later, one of the cats’ tentacles shot through the spot she’d been standing. Vol 4, Chapter IV

Senses/Instincts:
They walked back to the castle together, then parted ways at the corridor that forked in the direction of their rooms. Shizuku watched the closest friend she’d made since coming to this world vanish down the hallway. Feeling content, Shizuku turned the other direction and started walking back to her own room.

“Ah!?” For the briefest of moments, she felt a terrible chill fill the room. She placed a hand on her sword and fell into her battle stance. She observed her surroundings for a few seconds, but she saw nothing in the dimly-lit corridor.

“Was it just my imagination?” She tried to use magic to sense for other beings, but discerned nothing.

I’m probably just nervous because of what Lily told me. Shizuku sighed and took her hand off her sword.

She once again began walking toward her room, her pace far faster than before.

It was as if something was pushing her onward. Vol 5, Chapter I
Shizuku felt the danger from Noint, though in the end couldn't detect her because she was in other place of the casttle and because of her abilities.
“The Captain’s busy right now. More importantly, come, join me. You’re our leader, so you should be standing in the center...” Jose ushered Kouki and the other students to the center of the courtyard.

The students who no longer fought seemed reluctant to join, as they weren’t doing anything to help the cause. However, they were unable to resist the tide of soldiers silently pushing them onward, and were jostled along with Kouki.

Shizuku didn’t like how silent and emotionless the soldiers and knights looked. Something was off about them. In fact, something was off about this whole situation. The feeling of unease Shizuku had felt since waking up grew stronger. She gripped the hilt of her katana.

“Hey, Shizuku. Is it just me or...”

“It’s not just you. Don’t let your guard down. Something strange is happening here.”

Yuka did her best to stamp down on the mounting feeling of dread. Though Shizuku didn’t want to go any deeper into the crowd, she couldn’t do anything but get pushed along. Fighting against the crowd was inadvisable.

Something’s not right.

The other members of the frontline parties felt it too. No one said it aloud, but they all felt it.

Finally, Kouki and the others were shoved into the center of the courtyard.

Jose continued his speech. Shizuku grew more worried by the second.

“Comrades, the situation is dire. However, there is no need to fear. There is no one who can match us. There is no one who can defeat us. Death will take none of you today. For we have the hero on our side. Remember men, today is the day we’ve trained our lives for. Draw your swords, comrades!” As one, the soldiers and knights unsheathed their weapons.

In the midst of it all, someone stammered out, “Wha, whoa.” Shizuku and the others turned to the noise. Kousuke had been casually muscled out of his spot next to Jugo. “U-Umm...” Another confused voice. This time, it was Yuka who was separated from the group.

They weren’t the only two, either. Before long many other students, mostly those who fought at the front lines or were part of Aiko’s guard, had been split up. Each of them was surrounded by a platoon of soldiers and knights. Goosebumps rose on Shizuku’s arms. Her instincts screamed at her to get out of here.

“Everyone, run—” Vol 6, Chapter IV
Felt the anormality and danger from Eri zombies.

Aiko​

Mind Resistance:
Just add the scan to the justification
The woman took a few steps forward. Aiko took a few steps back. The woman’s priestess robe rustled and her eyes glimmered. A second later, a haze descended upon Aiko’s consciousness. She instinctively focused her mind, like she did when she was trying to cast magic, making the haze disperse.

“I understand now. You truly are worthy of the title ‘goddess.’ To think you could repel my charm. Very well, I suppose I shall have to take you back by force.” Vol 4, Epilogue

Kouki​

Danmaku:
“Light that tears through all creation, Wind that erodes time itself, rage like a thousand flower petals and coalesce into a blinding storm— Heavenrend!” In the middle of all the fighting stood Kouki Amanogawa, the hero. With a flick of his wrist, countless blades of light shot out of his holy sword. A dozen of the bat-like creatures flying at him were shredded to pieces. They were reduced to chunks of flesh in a flash, without even a chance to defend themselves. Vol 4, Chapter II
“Take this— Divine Deluge!” A single beam of light shot up into the sky. As it hit the ceiling, it burst apart, sending shards of light hurtling toward the ground like a meteor shower.

Divine Deluge was a light spell that targeted multiple monsters from above. It wasn’t a terribly powerful spell, and was usually just used to clean up hordes of weak enemies, but with the help of Kouki’s Limit Break, the spell’s might increased to the point where it could kill even monsters found on the 50th floor. Vol 4, Chapter II
“Gather!”

The rain of light that had been keeping the monsters at bay stopped, and began returning to Kouki’s sword. It was a truly awe-inspiring sight, watching a veritable meteor storm of light fly into the holy sword. Once all the light was back with him, Kouki pointed his sword at the monsters blocking their escape and shouted the name of the spell’s second form.

“Holy Shooting Stars!” The countless points of light shot out at once, bombarding the monsters. This spell didn’t have the same destructive might as his trump card, Divine Wrath, so it was unable to completely destroy the monsters in front of him.

He would have preferred to use Divine Wrath, but the incantation was too long. He knew Shizuku and Ryutarou wouldn’t have been able to hold out for that long.

Though, there was something Holy Shooting Stars had that Divine Wrath didn’t.

As the shards of light slammed into the monsters, they burst in a thousandm shimmering explosions. It was as if Kouki had fired a cluster bomb into the horde of monsters. The monsters were unable to defend against the continual bombardment, so they were blown away.

“Graaaaaaaaah!” They screamed in pain, their eyes closed against the blinding light.

The harsh light crippled their vision. Holy Shooting Stars secondary ability was that it blinded its targets. Unable to see properly, the monsters flailed about. Vol 4, Chapter II

Instinctive Reaction:
Not sure about this one.
“Y-You bitch! Let Meld-san—!?” Kouki’s anger overrode his common sense and he charged forward. Having predicted that would happen, the demon was already prepared for his attack. Just before he reached her, he found his way barred by a looming shadow. He looked up with a start and saw a massive fist bearing down on him with inhuman speed.

He instinctively held up his left arm to shield himself. The giant fist blasted through his puny arm with ease, then connected with Kouki’s torso.

The horse-head monster retracted its fist and mercilessly charged Kouki. He stopped mere inches from Kouki’s face and brought its hands down in a crushing blow.

Kouki, who was still on all fours, trusted in his instincts and rolled to the side at the last second.

The monster’s fists slammed into the ground a second later, reddish-black shockwaves spreading outward from the point of impact. The ground literally exploded, a huge crater forming where the monster’s fists had struck. Vol 4, Chapter IV

Rage Power:
Kouki tried to block the blow with his sword, but his left arm was broken, and his right arm alone couldn’t bear the impact. He was blown away once again, barely avoiding a fatal blow. He continued desperately defending against the monster’s four arms, and the shockwaves that came from each Mana Burst. His movements grew duller, and he couldn’t find a single opening to launch a counterattack.

“Ngh! How strong is this thing!? I’m even using Limit Break!”

“Graaaaaaaaaaaaah!”

Even with Limit Break active, Kouki was being easily overwhelmed. If he kept defending, eventually he’d just be beaten down. And so, he steeled himself to take a few hits, then went on the offensive.

However...

“Ah!?” Before he could launch an attack, his legs gave out. His Limit Break’s time limit was up. The recoil from using it twice in a short span of time was so great that he couldn’t even stand anymore.

The monster mercilessly pressed its advantage. As Kouki sunk to his knees, it slammed its fist cleanly into Kouki’s stomach. There was a massive boom as its fist connected.

“Gaha!” A spray of blood spewed from Kouki’s mouth as he flew back into the wall. The strain from using Limit Break, plus the damage from that last attack was more than his body could handle. He fell to the ground, unconscious. The only reason he wasn’t dead was because the monster had
held back on its final attack. Vol 4, Chapter IV
As see Kouki was greatly injured and basically in a useless state, the later when he saw Meld death he did this:
The demon flung the blood off her sand-blade and stared at Kouki and the students. Most of the students were trembling in fear. This was the second time they’d seen someone close to them die. They knew in the back of their minds that unless they submitted, they’d be next.

Hiyama opened his mouth to accept, but someone cut him off before he could.

“...us.” Kouki muttered something so quietly that it was barely audible.

Even though he was in no state to do anything, there was a heavy pressure emanating from him. Hiyama swallowed the words he was about to say.

“Huh? What was that, you half-dead hero?” The demon scoffed at Kouki, certain the most he could do was whine like always. He lifted up his face and glared daggers at the demon.

She fell silent when she saw the look in his eyes. Possibly because his pupils had turned silver and were now glowing. The immense pressure he was radiating forced her to stagger backward. Her instincts screamed that whatever he was doing was dangerous. Now was not the time to worry about appeasing the other kids. She needed to kill the hero right away.

“Ahatod! Finish him!”

“Rwaaaaaaaaah!” The horse-headed monster, Ahatod, roared obediently.

It activated its Magic Shockwaves and pounded on Kouki with two of its fists.

However, just as they reached him, Kouki’s entire body was enveloped in a violent whirlpool of white light. It rose up to the ceiling, turning into a solid glowing pillar. He slammed his fist into the arm that was holding him, pulverizing it instantly.

“Raaaaaaaaaah!” Ahatod screamed in pain and dropped Kouki. With movements that seemed impossible given his current wounded state, Kouki followed up with a swift roundhouse kick.

There was a loud boom as his foot connected, and this time it was Ahatod that was sent flying into the wall. Ahatod tried to rise back to its feet, but it no longer had the strength to move. It lay there in the wall, struggling fruitlessly.

Kouki hopped from foot to foot and stretched his hand out. His sword responded to his call and flew back to him. He glared coldly at the demon. The giant pillar of light subsided, and Kouki’s body began to glow even brighter than when he’d used Limit Break.

The dire situation had unlocked his full potential, and he’d learned Limit Break’s only derivative skill, Overload.

While Limit Break only tripled someone’s base stats, Overload multiplied them by five. Though, it also put even more of a strain on the body than Limit Break, forcibly drawing out every ounce of strength its caster possessed. At best, Kouki could maintain this state for 30 seconds. And the exhaustion that followed would be twice as debilitating.

Still, he was too angry to worry about any of that right at the moment. He let his wrath take over and charged the demon. His only thought was to get revenge for Meld. That was what was giving him the strength to remain standing. Vol 4, Chapter IV

Sealing Resistance:
Kouki especially struggled valiantly against his bonds. The five mana-sealing shackles restraining him cracked. In his attempt to activate Overload, he was putting an inordinate amount of strain on his restraints.

However, the undead knights held him in joint locks, keeping him pinned down. As their brains no longer functioned, there were no limiters to keep their muscles in check, and they were actually stronger than their living versions.

Despairing, Kouki could only watch as Eri drew closer to Shizuku. Vol 6, Chapter IV
“Gaaaaaaaaaaaah! How dare youuuuuuuuu!” He pushed so hard against his restraints that they all cracked. Watching Kaori get stabbed before his eyes had caused him to go berserk.

The cracks in his restraints grew larger, and the knights holding him down looked like they were struggling. His strength was immense. Unfortunately, it wasn’t quite enough to break free. Vol 6, Chapter IV
“Aaaaaaaaah!” Kouki let out a primal roar.
With his wounds healed, he was finally strong enough to shatter his weakened restraints. Vol 6, Chapter IV
Despite have more shackles sealing his power compared with the other students Kouki was almost capable of free by himself, though in the end he only could do so after be healed. Considering how he would have be capable of free before if the numbers of shackles was less and how part of the reason he couldn't do so before was do to his wounds and the knights, he should get the resistance.

Ryutarou​

Range:
“Like I’ll let you!” Ryutarou thrust his hand toward the Chimera targeting Nagayama. Figuring he didn’t have time to rush all the way over, he’d instead opted to use his gauntlet artifacts’ special ability, and fire off a shockwave. He gathered his mana into his gauntlets. Still, Ryutarou wasn’t the only one to strike. Vol 4, Chapter II
Do to his shockwaves Ryutarou should have tens of meters of range with them even by this point. Also, this make me remember that Suzu should have kilometers in range in her after stories key do to protect a entire city and probably even in the end of main story key do to her fight against Eri.

Suzu​

Possibly Instinctive Reaction:
The rearguard had been targeted too. Suzu hadn’t sensed the attack coming like Shizuku and Nagayama had, but she’d instinctively realized that she needed to erect a barrier the moment Shizuku and Nagayama had taken their stances. Or perhaps it had been the wealth of experience that had told her that, and not her instincts. Vol 4, Chapter II
Not sure about this one.

Meld​

Gonna make justice and add some things to him
Instinctive Reaction:
Meld felt goosebumps run down his back. His instincts screamed at him to run.

“Ah!?” he gasped, and leaped backward. A second later, a knight’s sword whistled through the air where he’d been standing. Vol 6, Chapter I

Acrobatics:
Meld clicked his tongue and changed directions.

His legs screamed in pain as he pivoted without losing momentum. The sudden change in direction required him to step with so much force that his floorboards snapped, but he managed to get himself in between Jose and Hiyama. Vol 6, Chapter I
This should qualify as hypermobility, he by scaling chain in skill should have acrobatics in general.

Senses/Instincts:
“Heed my call, O wind— Blitz—!?” However, he never got a chance to finish his spell. He stopped chanting midway... when a sword stabbed into his side.

“Daisuke?”

“Tch... I can’t believe you managed to dodge that.”

Meld turned around, his disbelief evident. However, just as he’d thought, the person who’d thrust the sword into his side was none other than Hiyama. Moreover, his eyes weren’t blank. They were bloodshot.

“Daisuke, you...” Meld didn’t know all the details, but he was certain that Hiyama had something to do with the Hollowness that had been spreading through his men’s ranks. If Meld hadn’t dodged to the side at the last minute, Hiyama’s sword would have pierced his heart. He had his uncanny instincts to thank for his survival. Hiyama had aimed for the kill. Vol 6, Chapter I
He knew Hiyama and the others would soon chase after him, so he hadn’t truly escaped yet. Not by a long shot.

However, he’d at least bought as much time as it would take someone to chant a high-level spell. Specifically, a very powerful fire spell.

With it, he’d be able to buy himself enough time to find someone who wasn’t brainwashed and tell them everything he knew. I can do this!

“O crimson—” He stopped chanting almost as soon as he started. Or rather, something stopped him. He wasn’t sure what. Hiyama and the others still hadn’t made it down yet, and there was no one else in the palace courtyard.

There was no magic stopping him from continuing, and no one had fired an attack at him.

“...” However, his instincts screamed at him to be silent. He knew not to make a sound or move a muscle.

It felt as if his heart was caught in a vice. Cold sweat dripped from his chin. He stood stock still, wishing his breathing and heartbeat weren’t so loud.

It was exactly like when an animal sensed a predator nearby. Meld knew his only hope for survival was to hope whatever this thing was passed him by. Vol 6, Chapter I
Instinctually felt the danger of Noint before even he actually saw her/detected her presence.
Floating in the air, silhouetted by the moon, stood a girl. A pair of wings sprouted from her back. She created a glowing silver sphere in front of her. It looked so fantastical that for a moment, Meld couldn’t believe what he was seeing was real.

However, there was no time to be impressed. His body, his mind, his very soul despaired.

There was an overwhelming difference in strength between him and this creature. Vol 6, Chapter I
And whe he saw her he knew how much stronger she was.

Stamina:
Meld rolled across the floor, a trail of blood leaking out behind him. The pain was so intense that he should have fainted, but Meld stood up as if his wound didn’t even hurt, then charged at Hiyama. Vol 6, Chapter I
As the strongest in the kindom and the one who train all the knights of the kindom and the students he also scale above most of the students in this point, so a Superhuman rating should be fine.

Intelligence/Skill:
“Goddammit. I even brought the vice-captain over to deal with you. How’s someone from this world so strong? Are you some kinda monster?” Hiyama coughed and stumbled to his feet. Meld looked sadly over at his former pupil.

“You overestimate me. I just have a lot more experience fighting people. I am still the kingdom’s greatest knight, you know? You may have me beat when it comes to fighting monsters, but I’ve had years of experience fighting people.” Vol 6, Chapter I
Was able to defeat at the same time dozens of knights (who were strengthened by Eri magic) and Hiyama who was vastly above him in stats as one of the frontline memebers of the hero party. The rest of the students in general also never were able to win against him despite the great difference in stats and talent (since every student was a genius at their field), this along the fact that he is the strongest of the kindom, that is in charge of the training of the forces of the kindom and defences of the nation, and that he noticed the danger the kindom was facing, should give him an at least gifted or genius rating regarding his combat intellect.

Supernatural Willpower:
“So she got you too, huh? What a shame.” Kouki and the others watched, dumbfounded, as Hajime pushed Meld’s sword back. He heaved a despondent sigh as he looked at what Meld had become.

And then, a miracle occurred.

“Ah... P-Please...” Eri wasn’t controlling him this time. Even if it seemed like it to the others, Hajime knew those were the words of the real Meld Loggins.

There was only one response he could give to a request like that.

“Leave it to me.”

Bang! Another barrage of shotgun shells flew out of Hajime’s arm, and shredded Meld’s corpse. Blood-red flowers blossomed all over his body. At the moment of impact, Hajime could have sworn Meld smiled. Unfortunately though, he didn’t have any time to dwell on it. Vol 6, Chapter IV
Despite already be dead and having his soul controlled by Eri he was able to beg Hajime to kill him.

Apostles​

Weapon Control:
The girl met Hajime’s sharp gaze and spread her arms wide. Her gauntlets shimmered, and a pair of large, hiltless swords appeared in her hands. Vol 6, Chapter II
The profile already also mention how they can move their swords without touching them, so this is very simple.

Danmaku:
Though Noint fired feathers at the same rate Hajime’s Metzelei spat out bullets, he continued dodging each deluge by a hair’s breadth. Vol 6, Chapter III
This time she sent a few feathers at Hajime while she crafted over a hundred magic circles at once. Vol 6, Chapter III

Instinctive Reaction/Skill:
Hajime and Noint continued dancing around each other, dodging and trading blows. They fought to the utmost limits of their abilities, each trying to land a decisive blow. Their concentration was so absolute that they both forgot to breathe, to blink.

“Uwooooooooooooh!”

“Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!”

The two screamed at each other as they charged again.

A single mistake, a single lapse in concentration meant instant death.

They were moving so fast that there was no time to even think. They simply moved on instinct, trusting in their abilities, experience, and reflexes to carry them through.

Streaks of silver and crimson light dotted the sky as Noint’s swords and Hajime’s guns clashed over and over.

The storm of blows unleashed pulses of energy like a solar flare. The two continued speeding up, each trying to gain an edge over the other.

Before long, they were both drenched in blood, covered in a dozen small wounds. Hajime had shallow cuts all over his body, while Noint had bullet holes everywhere. Vol 6, Chapter III
Their battle was hella crazy.

Freid​

Stamina:
He wreathed Donner with a Gale Claw and swiped at Freid.

“Gwaaaaaah!?” Freid stumbled backward, narrowly avoiding being cut in half. Hajime’s claw still gouged deep into his chest though, leaving him severely injured. Hajime didn’t let up his attack, and followed up with a Shock Conversion-enhanced roundhouse kick.

“Gaaah!” Freid blocked it with his left arm, but he wasn’t able to kill the force of the attack. Hajime’s kick shattered Freid’s arm, damaged his internal organs, and sent him flying off his dragon.

Distracted by what was happening to its master, the white dragon let up its aurora attack. That allowed Tio’s breath to punch through.

It slammed into the dragon a second after Hajime jumped off its back, sending it flying.

“Graaaaaaaaaaaah!” Though it had been injured heavily, the dragon managed to straighten itself and fly up toward the ceiling. Freid was waiting there for it, riding one of his Ash Dragons. Once the two were level with each other, Freid hopped off the Ash Dragon and onto the white one. Vol 5, Chapter I
He was capable to continue fighting and using magic despite the injuries that Hajime give him along with the injuries that the dragon received from Tio.

He also survived the explosion of the Cross Bits and Tio attack at the end:
Freid had only a second to ponder why the Cross Bits were glowing even brighter instead of firing before they all exploded.

There was a huge bang.

Shockwaves assailed Freid from all four sides, followed by a hailstorm of bullets. The explosions had released all of the Cross Bits’ remaining ammo in a deadly barrage.

“Gaaaaaah!”

“Graaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!”

Demon and dragon screamed as they were blasted into the distance. With the last of her mana, Tio added her own powerful tornado into the mix. She wanted to make doubly sure they got him. She’d wanted to use her breath to guarantee the kill, but she no longer had the mana left for it. Vol 5, Chapter I

Intelligence:
Should be listed as Gifted or even Genius since he is the man who by himself turned the tidals of war to the demon side, creating several plans to weaken the human side like turn summoned heroes to his side (Shimizu and Eri), the plan to kill Aiko that have the power to greatly affect the war with her powers, the plan to make all the hero party turn to their side, the almost destruction of Ankaji by posoning their water, etc, all things that would had succeed if it wasn't do to Hajime group appearing out of nowhere. His combat skill is also one of the highest of the world as someone that conquisted a Great Labyrinth and he indeed showed to be skilled in his fights against Hajime group, in which he also showed his strategist side again with his successful surprise attack against Hajime in Gruen Volcan, the great number of forces prepared to ambush them and even the backup plan of self-destruct Gruen Volcan at the same time that he blocked their escape path.

Preparation:
This is easy, just add that with prep time he can make a army of ten thousands monsters of the Great Orcus Labyrinth level with his metamorfosis magic.

Senses/Instincts:
The army of monsters and demons all attacked at once. Flaming javelins hot enough to scorch the very air, jets of water powerful enough to cut through steel, blades of wind sharper than swords, blocks of ice larger than boulders, dark gray spheres filled to the brim with petrification magic, and bolts of crackling thunder all hurtled toward the two girls.

Finally, a massive aurora trailed behind all the other spells.

There were forty demons, and more than a hundred monsters. Their attacks flew in from every conceivable direction.

The spells melded together into a storm of deadly magic.

Still, neither Shea nor Yue seemed the least bit worried. In fact, they didn’t even try to dodge. Most of the demons assumed they’d just given up. Freid, however, had an ominous premonition. He hurriedly pulled his dragon up and away.

“Cosmic Rift!” Yue cast her spell. Vol 6, Chapter II

Cattleya​

LS:
Plenary Blessing was a single-target intermediate rank recovery spell. It was a more potent form of an earlier spell she’d cast, Holy Blessing. Just healing Kouki would have been pointless though, as the Chimera had him pinned and would just hit him again. Vol 4, Chapter II
While physically Cattleya herself is unknown, her monsters can pin down Kouki.

Eri​

Social Influencing:
Would probably need to add to many scans to show it well (both from this vol and future ones, included her last fight in vol 12 which still isn't translated), so instead just want to add a brief explanation of how she hide her true face and manipulated everyone even from back in Japan, with her plans even leading to the current situation of the demon army almost destroying the human kindom and all her classmates almost turning in zombies.

Quote:
“You won’t forgive me? Ahaha, I knew you’d say that. You’re so kind, Kouki-kun. But you know, that’s why all this trash always gravitates to you. So I’m going to have to Spirit Bind you too. That way, you’ll only look at me, and only say what I want you to! You’ll be mine and mine alone! Aaaah, it’s going to be so wonderful!” Vol 6, Chapter IV
This quote show well her true personality, how twisted and crazy she was.

General Additions​

Stats Amplification:
We know that a basic use of magic power that everyone, even Yue despite be physically useless in the main story, can do is strengthen their body, so just add to everyone that. Also, several characters also have their own special strengthening skill so in their case would be just add a explanation of their particular case after the general explanation.

Magma Manipulation:
“Hmph, let me handle this!” Tio summoned her own balls of magma from the sea and fired them at the oncoming bullets, neutralizing them. Vol 5, Chapter I
As Hajime left the effective range of Yue’s Spatial Severance, magma bullets started heading toward him again. Yue shot them all down with her own magma balls, maintaining her Spatial Severance all the while.

Tio backed her up, supplementing Yue’s magma balls with a few of her own. Shea helped as well, shooting down the bullets with Drucken’s shotgun mode. Vol 5, Chapter I
Masters of the fire element seem to be able to use magma, so all of them should get the ability.

Magic Resistance/Damage Reduction:
We sort of forget, maybe because there wasn't really a good example, but the characters have a magic defense stat which protect them against magic, a good example here:
In the moment he’d had before the aurora struck, Hajime had twisted his body away from it while simultaneously activating Diamond Skin’s derivative skills, Focused Hardening and Diamond Protection. Thanks to that he’d been able to protect his head with his hardened left arm, while at the same time he saved his lungs and heart with his right. His stomach had been protected with monster leather that he’d enchanted with Diamond Protection. Most importantly, his ridiculously high Magic Defense stat kept the aurora from melting right through him. His wounds were certainly terrible, but not fatal. Vol 5, Chapter I
One of the main reasons of why Hajime survived the surprise attack from the aurora breath of the dragon of Freid is do to his magic defense stat, yeah in the end he still was terrible hurt but the stat was very important.

Purification:
I don’t want to exist anymore! I don’t want to exist anymore! I don’t want to exist anymore! I don’t want to exist anymore! I don’t want to exist anymore! I don’t want to exist anymore! Just as Hajime was about to pull the trigger, Kaori’s body began to glow. She was enveloped in the light of the healing spell Consecration. It was one of the delayed cast spells she’d held in reserve for emergencies.

The specter looked down in surprise.

Don’t worry, I’m exorcising you. This way you’ll be able to pass on.

The light surrounding Kaori grew brighter. It wrapped itself around the specter, and she slowly began floating up to the ceiling. Her consciousness began to fade, and her spirit along with it.

A second later, Kaori opened her eyes. It seemed the specter had been banished. Vol 5, Chapter II
Light element users should have purification since Consecration is a general spell that they can use, not something exclusive of Kaori, there also should be more spells able to do so considering that Consecration is a actually a healing spell, unless is considered that this is just a byproduct of the holy manipulation of the light element, in which case this point can be ignored.

Though also thinking back light element users can use spells to purify poisons and similars which qualify as Type 1 Material Purification, similarly they can remove status effects which is Type 3 Removal of Status Effects, if necessary I can bring some examples (though Kaori profile already have listed the spells that can do such things).

Mind Reading to Dark Magic:
The barrier artifact Lanzwi was referring to was known as the Judgment of Truth. It was also the source of the dome of light that protected Ankaji.

It allowed things essential for life, like air and water through, while keeping sand and other nuisances out. The wielder of the Judgment of Truth decided what could and couldn’t pass through it. Not only that, it could be used as a sensor. Like its barrier component, what it was set to detect was up to its wielder. As it incorporated dark magic into its design, the Judgment of Truth could even be set to react to certain thoughts. Vol 5, Chapter I
Dark Magic can read the thoughts of others.

Aura:
Eventually, a wave of pressure crashed down on Hajime and Aiko like a waterfall. Aiko grit her teeth and tried to withstand it, but she was as white as a sheet. The pressure was too much for her. However, just before she fell unconscious, she was surrounded in a veil of crimson mana. Hajime’s aura of mana blocked the wave of pressure Noint exuded. Vol 5, Chapter II
She fell silent when she saw the look in his eyes. Possibly because his pupils had turned silver and were now glowing. The immense pressure he was radiating forced her to stagger backward. Her instincts screamed that whatever he was doing was dangerous. Now was not the time to worry about appeasing the other kids. She needed to kill the hero right away.

“Ahatod! Finish him!”

“Rwaaaaaaaaah!” The horse-headed monster, Ahatod, roared obediently.

It activated its Magic Shockwaves and pounded on Kouki with two of its fists.

However, just as they reached him, Kouki’s entire body was enveloped in a violent whirlpool of white light. It rose up to the ceiling, turning into a solid glowing pillar. Vol 4, Chapter IV
And more examples, heck the ability is so common that even currently the Liberators scale above a dude who can make storms with just his aura. So in short, everyone really should have the power.

Law Manipulation:
“Umm, so Shizuku-chan. You know how all the magic we use is a degraded version of the magic they had in the age of the gods, right?”

“Yes. I studied up a little on this world. Ancient magic is the stuff that comes up in all the old histories, right? They were able to control the core elements that govern the laws of this world, while the elements we have are all derivatives... Vol 6, Chapter V
Ancient magic (aka magic from the age of the gods) control the core elements that govern the laws of the world. This mean that ancient magic users should have law manip and resistance to it in the case of those that resisted ancient magic.

Curse Manipulation to Dark Magic:
Of more important note is the self-styled hero, Kouki Amanogawa. He is quite close to Onee-sama, and everyone agrees that they would make for a good couple. For his impertinence, I cursed him with dark magic to always sneeze at the most inopportune moments.

Captain Kuzeli discovered that I had done so and punished me with a beating. How did she find out? Vol 6, Extra Chapter
The soul sister knight cursed Kouki.
What I didn’t foresee happening though, was that damned emperor proposing to our Onee-sama! How dare he!?

Naturally, as the representative of the Soul Sisters, I immediately cursed him with dark magic that made his toes unbearably itchy.

Onee-sama thought he had athlete’s foot and cringed away from him! Somehow, Captain Kuzeli found out and beat me senseless again. Vol 6, Extra Chapter
And Gahard.
Time to die, my mortal foe. Let’s start by using dark magic to curse him with explosive diarrhea.

Hehe, I’ve been planning this for a long time now, and I’ve already made sure to hide all the toilet paper in all the bathrooms. I also know this curse works because I tested it on one of those disgusting boys who’s alway sleering at Onee-sama. He thought it was food poisoning, but it was actually my curse. I’d made sure to steal all the toilet paper in the bathrooms around the dining hall too. It turned into a pretty big incident, but now’s not the time to dwell on that.

Now, suffer in shame and embarrassment before my beloved Onee-sama!

Actually, forget it. I think I won’t go through with it after all.

After all, Hajime-sama was the one who saved Onee-sama’s life.

You did good, Hajime-sama. I’ll let you go, just this once. I’m definitely not giving up because I’m scared of that golden-haired beauty who’s always hanging around him. True, she always seems to be looking right at me the moment I’m about to cast any spell, and sure her crimson eyes are a terror to behold, but she hasn’t cowed me! Vol 6, Extra Chapter
And the poor Kousuke, and almost cursed Hajime (though with his magic defence stat and his resistance to dark magic I honestly doubt it would worked). As a side note I'm surprised the soul sister knight actually appeared in the main story, I thought she was only from the after stories, Shirakome really did a lot of foreshadowing and fan service in the ln version.

Hmmmm, to be honest with you, the law manipulation is a bit of a stretch, also Suzu's IR is not qualified i think as her job as barrier master is given that she will erect her barrier as soon as possible so yeah. The Kouki one is good for me tho

The rest of them seems fine to me, although what category this magic damage reduction falls into i dunno.

Hmmmm, to be honest with you, the law manipulation is a bit of a stretch, also Suzu's IR is not qualified i think as her job as barrier master is given that she will erect her barrier as soon as possible so yeah. The Kouki one is good for me tho

The rest of them seems fine to me, although what category this magic damage reduction falls into i dunno.
I mean, the law statement I honestly feel is prety clear and other statements in future vols also support this (with Ehit even explaining in the final battle that do to control the fundamental parts that control the law of the world his planet meet their doom), if needed though I can wait until reach those parts in the ln to also post them as support evidence or alternatively search and find the wn version of the quotes. Also, various other verses have hax like this with even less.

Mostly fine, couple things:

Think Tio's pain conversion is probably stat amp.

Disagree with instinctive reaction for Suzu.

Gifted intelligence for Fried is fine.

With ancient magic basically what normal people use are degraded versions of the ancient magic, thus they only manipulate the elements, while ancient magics the core elements that control the fundamental principles/laws of the world ie space, time, soul etc.

Honestly not too sure about this change, the wording is "They were able to control the core elements that govern the laws of this world, while the elements we have are all derivatives".

The ancient magics don't themselves control the laws of the world, but are essential in governing the laws of the world, you need this stuff, time, space etc, for the laws of the world to exist, is what it's looking like to me. Might be semantics though, i think the law stuff requires more input.

Last edited:
With ancient magic basically what normal people use are degraded versions of the ancient magic, thus they only manipulate the elements, while ancient magics the core elements that control the fundamental principles/laws of the world ie space, time, soul etc.

Honestly not too sure about this change, the wording is "They were able to control the core elements that govern the laws of this world, while the elements we have are all derivatives".

The ancient magics don't themselves control the laws of the world, but are essential in governing the laws of the world, you need this stuff, time, space etc, for the laws of the world to exist, is what it's looking like to me. Might be semantics though, i think the law stuff requires more input.
Don't really like to bring other verses, but isn't this case similar to what happen with Ether in Goddless Planet and Clash of Hexennacht verse? Ether is something more fundamental than the laws of the world, something above them, that govern them. I see ancient magic as the same in the sense that is something more fundamental and above the laws of the world, and then conceptual magic which affect things of a even more fundamental and deeper side (thinking in the recent consmology revelations is even possible that they manipulate to some extent the akashic records or the influence that they excert in a world) which I think is something that also happen in Goddless Planet and Clash of Hexennacht verse.

Well, with ancient magic we know that they actually control much more than simply space, soul, time, gavity, etc., for example space magic actually manipulate the bounds which mean that can even turn reality in fantasy and fantasy in reality, gravity magic actually control all the energies of a celestial body, spirit magic control any non-corporeal thing, etc. So they are really more complicate than that.

Though more input would be good, I think Elizhaa is accustomed to deal with things like this, and since he's a support of the verse then could be good hear his opinion.

Last edited:
For ancient magic, it seems like it can affect the laws of the universe (Volume 3 Chapter III).
I guess with the additional context ancient magic could have law manipulation.

For ancient magic, it seems like it can affect the laws of the universe (Volume 3 Chapter III).
I guess with the additional context ancient magic could have law manipulation.
Thanks, this is helpful. Honestly, I was focusing more in the explanations of future vols that I forgot to revise the previous ones to see if there were more mentions about ancient magic and laws.

Back