• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Jokes aside, Bai is reliant on a 1-B concept, and even Ultima agreed that his erasure is 1-A.

So neither of those are getting nulled, if nothing else.

Ok why is this not a stomp. You put a character with 1-A and 1-B attacks against a regular low 2-C and thought this was going to end well? Bai stands there and passively kill the Dovahkiin a trillion times worse than when we had Arceus do it.

( Just a reminder that the Dovahkiin lost to this guy just because he had the ap advantage, and got his ass handed to him by this guy, also through sheer ap, so why do people think the Dovahkiin has chance here when he lost twice due to sheer ap and nothing else (and yes I know you did technically win against the Ebony Warrior but it was so barely to the point it might as well count as a loss))

Except he has immortality which I think is based off a 1-B source so no he can't kill him with ap

Edit: going biking right now so I won't be able to respond

Not because he is reliant. Because of his invulnerability based on conceptual resistance stuff.

That is not how it gets written in English so I not understand that very much.

No, it's because of Invulnerability (Each of their defenses and attacks contain essence, making them immune to any normal attack)

EmperorRorepme said:
Why does being reliant on a 1-B concept mean he resists mind hax?
No it doesn't stop mind hax but the Dovahkiin has to say pretty much half a sentence to pull of mind hax and it has to travel to Bai while all Bai needs to do is look in the Dovahkiin's general direction and the Dovahkiin is obliterated.

Yeah and apparently this dude is invulnerable to non-conceptual attacks. So if you don't want to say Thu'um attacks are conceptual it wouldn't work anyway.

Wait what?

Bai would either need to trap Dovah into the universe caulduron, which he could just break, or use finger of allheaven, which consumes a third of his lifetime, to even hurt the guy.

He is only High 3-A you guys.

A high 3-A with 1-A erasure and a 1-B attack. If both of those attacks are out of character or are hard to pull off than he either gets stomped or he has a way to not die in which case he stomps. This is a mismatch no matter what.

No. He has one 1-A erasure. He hasn't got any 1-B attacks.

And again, 1-A erasure consumes half of his life, so not something that will be used unless needed.

Ok now I see that the 1-B is just what that key's Tier may be; which is a ridiculous large jump 3-A possibly 1-B: like how did he manage that.

Anyways this maybe a stomp in the other direction if he gets bfr'd when resurrecting and doesn't actually use the 1-A attack. I'm voting mismatch because either the Dovahkiin can't kill him and is obliterated or he can kill him and Bai dies horribly.

The author was being vague in this book, so it's unknown if he scales to guys that can embody 1-B concepts or not.

Being able to win but not doing so because of mentality isn't a stomp by definition.

Anyways, this hinges on the fact that Dragonborn starts with tonal magic or not. If he doesn't, Han figures out he's too strong and kills him.

If his only higher tiered hax is the 1-A EE and he doesn't lead with it Dovahkiin no diffs.

He technically starts with everything actually due to being a Elder Scrolls Prisoner, or at least that's how I think it works, other people have also said that and nobody has said that's wrong, but I never like to 100% assume unless it comes to things like 1-A vs low 2-C, but as I can now see I probably jumped the gun on that one.

FloweryAlex said:
The author was being vague in this book, so it's unknown if he scales to guys that can embody 1-B concepts or not.

Being able to win but not doing so because of mentality isn't a stomp by definition.

Anyways, this hinges on the fact that Dragonborn starts with tonal magic or not. If he doesn't, Han figures out he's too strong and kills him.
Tonal Magic is like his primary fighting method. I'm pretty sure the Dovahkiin will start with it.

Back