• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragonball GT tiers aren't justified entirely.

Super android 17 Profile https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Super_17

I've been checking the Dragon ball GT attack potency ratings. The fact that Super Android 17 just magically jumps from Multi Galaxy to Multi Galaxy+ without any proper reasoning is pretty poor.

Yes I do know this is for the 10× Kamehameha absorbtion, but the logic still stands.

I get the After life shaking feat is mear Multi Galaxy, hence why everyone in GT who scales above that by above 10× should be Multi Galaxy.

But Super 17's reason has to be the fact, that hes just alot stronger than the Goku who shook the afterlife at 10^68 Joules.

That isn't a quantification of how much stronger he is. Let alone over 10^12 times stronger than Goku who shook the afterlife to enter the Multi Galaxy+ tier.

Syn/Omega Shenron Prof https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Syn_Shenro

I have the same problem with Syn and Omega being Universal. The justification the vs wiki presents for Omega and Syn is not adequate.

GT should be kept at Multi Galaxy until better evidence is provided in their profiles or by the wiki.

Back