• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why is SSJ3 Goku 3-B?

So I was looking at Toei Goku’s profile and in it, he has a 3-B key in his SSJ3 state from the movie Fusion Reborn. His justification is:

Multi-Galaxy Level as a Super Saiyan 3 (Shook the Afterlife merely by transforming).

But this doesn’t hold with our current accepted standards, does it? According to the threads prior, the Afterlife is accepted to be its own separate Universal sized space-time continuum, that is a Low 2-C structure. Why is shaking that only 3-B? I’m pretty sure Tier 2 doesn’t work like that unless I’m mistaken?

Last edited:
can you prove he shook the entire continuum and not just the present?
I don’t understand how one can “prove“ that he “shook the past” as well. I mean I can’t prove that he would’ve ”destroyed“ the past, present and future in BoG either, yet he’s somehow 2-C?

I don’t understand how one can “prove“ that he “shook the past” as well. I mean I can’t prove that he would’ve ”destroyed“ the past, present and future in BoG either, yet he’s somehow 2-C?
they the standards according to Pein

He defeated Majin Buu in this tier by destroying the Kaioshin realm, but now that the Kaioshin realm is scaled to universal, the Goku's tier was to change to 3-A at least with scale to Majin Buu

I would also like some clarification on that.

I would also like some clarification on that.
It legitimately makes 0 sense. Buuhan’s feat was also considered Low 2-C/2-C because it would’ve destroyed/affected the universe (it scaling to him or not isn‘t relevant) but I don’t see how that feat involves affecting the past, present and future simultaneously if that’s really the standard for Tier 2 anything. It just stated that he’d break the dimensional walls between the realms and crush the universe with alternate dimensions which, before Ultima’s upgrade thread, wasn’t even considered a justification for rating the feat as a Tier 2 feat.

He defeated Majin Buu in this tier by destroying the Kaioshin realm, but now that the Kaioshin realm is scaled to universal, the Goku's tier was to change to 3-A at least with scale to Majin Buu

It should realistically be Low 2-C unless there is some really weird and obscure Tier 2 standard that I’m not aware of.

The Goku that defeated Kid Buu is 2-C

Honestly, unless the standards are clarified and are consistently applied, this may warrant a CRT to either change Goku’s justification or give him Low 2-C (as well as Janemba) in his SSJ3 key

those feats aren’t comparable, ssj3 goku merely shook the afterlife, so as far as we know he was affecting matter only

buuhan was going to destroy the dimensional barriers with his vice shout, so i’m pretty sure the reasoning for it is that he would need to destroy spacetime in the whole universe for it

BoG goku was shaking a structure with multiple separate spacetime continumns and was going to destroy it

2 of those clearly include affecting spacetime, while ssj3 goku simple shaked something

those feats aren’t comparable, ssj3 goku merely shook the afterlife, so as far as we know he was affecting matter only
Not really? We’re shown that the entire Low 2-C structure is shaking.
buuhan was going to destroy the dimensionsbarriers sith his vice shout, so i’m pretty sure the reasoning for it is that he would need to destroy spacetime in the whole universe for it
That was never the reasoning for his feat being accepted as a Tier 2 feat. That’s just the justification Ultima used to scale that already Tier 2 feat to his actual stats. The feat is Tier 2 because it involved destruction of the universe.
BoG goku was shaking a structure with multiple separate spacetime continumns and was going to destroy it
But he wasn’t shaking the past, present and future, was he? Can we prove that?
2 of those clearly include affecting spacetime, while ssj3 goku simple shaked something
That’s not really relevant

There is only evidence he shook the physical components in the Afterlife, not so much the space-time continuum. And if she shook the afterlife and the living world, maybe I could see it being Tier 2. I also recall someone making arguments that Janemba has Tier 2 statements unless that is exclusive for his Super form and thus only Gogeta would scale.

There is only evidence he shook the physical components in the Afterlife, not so much the space-time continuum. And if she shook the afterlife and the living world, maybe I could see it being Tier 2. I also recall someone making arguments that Janemba has Tier 2 statements unless that is exclusive for his Super form and thus only Gogeta would scale.
it is exclusivelly to his super janemba state

either way you guys would need a calculation before making goku scale to the shaking afterlife, you know, for us to know where in 3-A he would be

This is the standards (or at least the one that applies in this case)
Characters or objects that are capable of significantly affecting,[1] creating, and/or destroying an area of space qualitatively larger than an infinitely-sized 3-dimensional space. Common fictional examples of spaces representing such sizes are space-time continuums (the entire past, present and future of 3-dimensional space) of a universal scale. However, it can be more generally fulfilled by any 4-dimensional space that is either:
If you think the BoG Goku's feat doesn't qualify, make a downgrade CRT

Back