• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Slayer vs Planet Devourer

Status
Not open for further replies.
X793 DF Natsu
AP = 5.52, Speed = 3.96c
VS
Isshiki
AP = 3.128 Yottatons, Speed > 2.11c

main-qimg-195e99f19a66c19ca4da6233df141715-lq
main-qimg-930e33b56b736e48fdf7370c3f19ad8c-lq

Power of Friendship:

Sasuke's Daddy:

Deceived outscales in raw durability: Alex, Slayer, WoI

Last edited:
Isshiki should take it

He also has BFR+Sealing which Natsu has no counter to iirc

Further more each time he strikes Natsu with his rods he'll be draining him of his energy

No clue what Isshiki can do but based on the AP and speed, pretty sure Natsu blitzes and one shots here. Also 200 million degrees GG.

Isshiki's comparison with Natsu's too far if the speed is not equal

Natsu has a speed faster than all Naruto verses, pretty sure Natsu blitzes and one shots here.

Also how is Ishiki Likely 5-A?
The best calc comes from Hagaromo and thats only like 80 zettatons, that would mean isshiki is like 12x stronger. What did sage mode 10x strength get accepted or sum.

Thanks. But anyways this is a HUGE stomp unless you make speed =.
But then even if you do make the speed = isn't Natsu Like 16 times stronger?
Arc's using the 5-A keys for both characters.

Isshiki's 5-A is 3.128 Yottatons

DF Natsu's 5-A is 5.52 Yottatons.

So they're definitely comparable to each other with Natsu having a slight ap advantage.

Isshiki's Rel is > 2.11c

DF Natsu's Rel is > 3.96c

Samething as above, they're both extremely comparable to each other in stats, including speed, so this doesn't need to be equalized.

Last edited:
Arc's using the 5-B keys for both characters.

Isshiki's 5-B is 3.128 Yottatons

DF Natsu's 5-B is 1.38 Yottatons.

So they're definitely comparable to each other with Isshiki having a slight ap advantage.
Is it = speed, cause Isshiki doesn't have any dojutsu capable of getting over a speedblitz lmfao.

3.1 Yottatons Is 5-A not 5-B.

Ok I just didn't understand the scaling.
If Isshiki is comparable and the speed difference isn't big I have him winning VIA BFR and Sealing.
Plus i think he'd just shrink all of Natsu's attacks or simply shrink himself to avoid them.

Last edited:
No clue what Isshiki can do but based on the AP and speed, pretty sure Natsu blitzes and one shots here. Also 200 million degrees GG.
Apparently this is false for the forms.
Isshiki is only a little weaker and a little slower, not a problem because of his dojutsu

Last edited:
looking at their profiles, does Ishikki have a way to deal with Natsu's Poison and transmutation?

and does Natsu have a way to deal with sealing and BFR.

I'm honestly leaning towards Natsu right now.

Most of Natsu's attacks get negated by Isshiki's Dojutsu bfr'ing every range attack he has, only things like punches or kicks, enhanced with fire or not wouldn't get bfr'd, but on the same token most of Isshiki attacks get burned and nullified by Natsu's insane levels of heat, and just the general power nullification that Natsu's fire has.

This would include things like the microscopic black chakra rods that Isshiki loves to spam, they'll get negated by the passive heat generated by Natsu's flames, samething with Isshiki shrinking himself down, flying into Natsu's brain cavity and trying to control his brain, Isshiki has consistently terrible heat defense as shown by the fact the Lava which Koji summoned basically one shotted him, Natsu's level of heat quite literally eclipses anything in naruto by multiple magnitudes over.

This means literally any of Natsu's fire-based attacks would one shot Isshiki if they're able to interact with him, which is going to be hard given his Dojutsu but not impossible because i don't believe Isshiki can remove the flames which encase Natsu's hands and legs, meaning Natsu does have a good wincon, this is compounded by the fact Natsu's a much more skilled hand to hand combatant compared to Isshiki.

Isshiki does seem to have a wincon though through his bfr, which from my recollection of Boruto isn't sending Natsu into a realm which he can burn away but just sends him to another side of the planet. (if i'm wrong then let me know)

But this isn't something he instantly uses within a fight and Natsu's wincons are extremely in-character and seem easier to achieve

So given this information I'm currently going with Natsu - Low/Mid Diff.

Isshiki has consistently terrible heat defense
Bro what
23.jpg

He tanks the amateratsu, smirks and comes off with no damage, and in the anime it was on him for a few good seconds,

Isshiki does seem to have a wincon though through his bfr, which from my recollection of Boruto isn't sending Natsu into a realm which he can burn away but just sends him to another side of the planet. (if i'm wrong then let me know)
He has two wincons, BFR and Sealing
6.jpg

9.jpg

He uses his BFR instantly when he fights and it would be the first thing too, its in another dimension as well.

Or he just seals him and walks away.
37.jpg

ISSHIKI NO DIFFS HIM THEN PROCEEDS TO SOLO THE VERSE

Bro what
23.jpg

He tanks the amateratsu, smirks and comes off with no damage, and in the anime it was on him for a few good seconds,
The flames aren't touching him, he's absorbing them, alongside their heat, when he can't do this he literally gets one shotted by basic, natural lava.

This still also doesn't debunked the fact that Natsu quite literally ***** on him with his heat alone, 200 Million C > 25.000C.

He has two wincons, BFR and Sealing
6.jpg

9.jpg

He uses his BFR instantly when he fights and it would be the first thing too, its in another dimension as well.
Literally gets burned and nullified by Natsu's flames, read his profile.

He only used it against Naruto that one time, he didn't do it any other time, he didn't do it against Kashin, he didn't do it against Naruto or Sasuke in their second fight, don't act like he instantly pulls up with this shit when he clearly doesn't.

ISSHIKI NO DIFFS HIM THEN PROCEEDS TO SOLO THE VERSE
🤡

The flames aren't touching him, he's absorbing them, alongside their heat, when he can't do this he literally gets one shotted by basic, natural lava.
Watch the anime they literally land on him then he absorbs it 💀

He only used it against Naruto that one time, he didn't do it any other time, he didn't do it against Kashin, he didn't do it against Naruto or Sasuke in their second fight, don't act like he instantly pulls up with this shit when he clearly doesn't.
He didn't use it again because sasuke can just follow him. Are you actually braindead or something?

I’m 99.99% sure it’s another dimension, not just the far side of the planet, he mentions how he brings them to a world where Konoha doesn’t exist, implying it’s not earth.

Watch the anime they literally land on him then he absorbs it 💀
I don't care about the anime, still aren't addressing my main point, re-read my post again goon.

He didn't use it again because sasuke can just follow him. Are you actually braindead or something?
Are you dishonest or can't ******* read basic english? you still didn't address the fact he didn't use it against Kashin, the onus is on you to prove he would use it in this fight right off the bat, because that's what you're arguing.

I’m 99.99% sure it’s another dimension, not just the far side of the planet, he mentions how he brings them to a world where Konoha doesn’t exist, implying it’s not earth.
Idk, it's been ages since i read Boruto so i could be wrong.

I don't care about the anime, still aren't addressing my main point, re-read my post again goon.
Anime provides more contex so L Bozo.
Are you dishonest or can't ******* read basic english? you still didn't address the fact he didn't use it against Kashin, the onus is on you to prove he would use it in this fight right off the bat, because that's what you're arguing.
Kashin Snuck him that was completely different than an open one on one fight, plus Jigen was quite literally recharging so it aint an anti feat L BOZO. And Jigen blatently states it's the easy way out why would he NOT use it here?

Isshiki’s BFR has a range of touch more or less tho, so Natsu can avoid it.
Doesn't matter Natsu has to be close range to isshiki to hit him cause all his hax would hit BFR to a timeless dimension
and isshiki can quite literally just reflect natsu's hax back at him with more power if he wants too, or he can just absorb it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back