• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Slayer vs Planet Devourer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anime provides more contex so L Bozo.
You're actually a dumbass who can't read.

I'll relink to it again, this time actually read what i said.

This still also doesn't debunked the fact that Natsu quite literally ***** on him with his heat alone, 200 Million C > 25.000C.
This means literally any of Natsu's fire-based attacks would one shot Isshiki if they're able to interact with him

Kashin Snuck him that was completely different than an open one on one fight, plus Jigen was quite literally recharging so it aint an anti feat L BOZO. And Jigen blatently states it's the easy way out why would he NOT use it here?
You're a cornball.

You aren't proving your claim with this, prove he would use it right off the bat in this fight, it shouldn't be this hard for you.

You aren't proving your claim with this, prove he would use it right off the bat in this fight, it shouldn't be this hard for you.
Simple, he used it right off the bat when he fought naruto.
The only other times he didn't use it was either when he was weakened and snuck up on, or when he knew that the enemy could just counter it with their own abilities.

Your right that wasn't hard get debunked L BOZO 🤡🤡🤡🤣🤣😂😂😂😂

Simple, he used it right off the bat when he fought naruto.
The only other times he didn't use it was either when he was weakened and snuck up on, or when he knew that the enemy could just counter it with their own abilities.
I'm actually going to entertain this argument because i like dunking on dumbasses who think they're intelligent.

You do understand that Jigen also went into that same dimension as well with Naruto right? why are you arguing he wouldn't do the same with Natsu? if he does the same with Natsu then my main wincon still exists because Natsu can still fight with Isshiki.

So my stance still remains the same, even if i steelman your argument, god you're a goober.

Your right that wasn't hard get debunked L BOZO 🤡🤡🤡🤣🤣😂😂😂😂
Lord K clone.

You do understand that Jigen also went into that same dimension as well with Naruto right? why are you arguing he wouldn't do the same with Natsu? if he does the same with Natsu then my main wincon still exists because Natsu can still fight with Isshiki.

So my stance still remains the same, even if i steelman your argument, god you're a goober.
Your the goober, here. He left immideianlty and Naruto spawned METERS away from where he did.
All Natsu could do is hope to use a long range attack but Isshiki would just shrink it as he has 360 vision with byakugan.

Your the goober, here. He left immideianlty and Naruto spawned METERS away from where he did.
All Natsu could do is hope to use a long range attack but Isshiki would just shrink it as he has 360 vision with byakugan.
Natsu can hit him from meters away with any of his fire attacks, similar how Sasuke hit him with his kick, which caused him to stay and fight the both of them, but given the fact if literally any of Natsu's fire attacks hit Isshiki he isn't going to be getting up and dusting himself off like he did against Sasuke's kick but rather he'll be completely vaporized.

Explained above why this wouldn't really matter.

Also Natsu would burn the portal that sends him into the dimension before he's sent to it, so this wincon doesn't even matter.

For reference

Peak Base Natsu’s Fire>200 Million Degrees Celsius

Aldoron is completely immune to Peak Base Natsu’s Fire, with it being entirely unable to burn him at all

Dragon Force Natsu, who is the Natsu in this fight, has fire that can vaporize Aldoron completely

So Dragon Force Natsu Fire>>>>>>>>200 Million Degree Celsius Heat

Will he even see them?
I don't believe so but i'm moreso talking about the insane AOE that Natsu's flame attacks have and the passive fire that's created from him while in DF would burn the chakra rods before they can pierce Natsu.

I could be wrong though, you'd have to ask someone more knowledgeable on Fairy Tail for a more concrete answer.

0061-020.png
0062-002.png

Yes, a huge one, he passively emmits a hotter than 200,000,000 degree aura that casually vaporizes an entire lake

His AOE is also hundreds of thousands of kilometers in this form
So he passively emits a thousands of kilometers of over 200C or is that just when he attack?
What’s natsu’s answer to isshiki’s tiny black rods
He cant see them, he wouldn't know their their until they hit him, naruto with his FAR superior sensing abilities couldn't sense em.
Natsu can hit him from meters away with any of his fire attacks, similar how Sasuke hit him with his kick, which caused him to stay and fight the both of them, but given the fact if literally any of Natsu's fire attacks hit Isshiki he isn't going to be getting up and dusting himself off like he did against Sasuke's kick but rather he'll be completely vaporized.
Sasuke snuck him and Isshiki isn't going to get hit by any of his attacks. Mind you back then jigen didn't have the byakugan, he has it now meaning he can see pure chakra/mana and has kilometers of 360 vision. Natsu isn't hitting him with SHIT

Isshiki would BFR, and leave the speed difference isn't even 2x natsu is not traveling dozens of meters before isshiki can take 5 steps.

Isshiki no diffs then proceeds to solo the verse.

if Natsu's heat is really passive with such a wide range, then Natsu not being able to see Ishikki's black rod wouldnt matter

Sasuke snuck him and Isshiki isn't going to get hit by any of his attacks.

Isshiki would BFR, and leave the speed difference isn't even 2x natsu is not traveling dozens of meters before isshiki can take 5 steps.
Also Natsu would burn the portal that sends him into the dimension before he's sent to it, so this wincon doesn't even matter.
🤓

Isshiki no diffs then proceeds to solo the verse.
🤡

natsu can burn his way through other dimensions like when he fought zero. plus his heat is way higher than isshiki, and he's slightly stronger and faster. i vote natsu

If natsu has a wide af 200 million deg C heat aura, then Isshiki probably gets turned to dust ngl although tbf to Isshiki the affects of Natsu’s AoE are 100% not indicative of 200 million deg C AoE temp, but that’s lowkey an appeal to reality

Lol isshiki just uses his enviorment to dura neg
27.jpeg

28.jpeg

It's instant so dont argue Natsu dodging it LMFAO
Then he just BFR or Seals and then he proceeds to solo the verse

Unless you argue Natsu heat is passive at 200 million celcius and it spans for Kilometers.
If you say that then its a stomp and this needs to be closed

Also its good to note that when isshiki shrinks he gets a MASSIVE speed boost and consistently perception blitzed people who could react to him before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back