• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I guess I'll add an at least to everyone's rating then. Also we could upscale the 8c dudes to 10c but I don't wanna do that because I don't wanna edit more profiles or blogs and it'd be more of a downgrade anyway.
Shouldn't Imperfect Cell be 978 Tenatons by being >>> Android 17 and Piccolo combined? Since he stomped both of them simultaniously
He never overpowered their combined force.

Fighting two people at the same time doesn't mean you're twice as strong.
This. Like, you're still facing X amount of force just that you're facing it from two sides. It doesn't make the force 2X.

Say, if my body is hard enough to tank X amount of force, that means my chest will tank X amount of force if someone punched me from the front. And someone punching me with X force on my back will also be tanked.

This. Like, you're still facing X amount of force just that you're facing it from two sides. It doesn't make the force 2X.

Say, if my body is hard enough to tank X amount of force, that means my chest will tank X amount of force if someone punched me from the front. And someone punching me with X force on my back will also be tanked.
True. It also would most likely not count even if they punched you in the same spot (Like say, a dual gut-punch), AFAIK.

Of course, it's a completely different ballgame if there are statements of two characters combining their attack force and it being accepted by the story (In the form of acknowledgements or statements) to be the sum of their individual inputs or being twice that of their individual inputs. Something I'm not seeing here for either Piccolo or 17, unfortunately.

No. They literally come at him at a very shortly apart from each other, and that literally is that when the two of them fought together against Cell
You do not have be twice as powerful than them in order to do that. I have no idea why you'd think that was the case in the first place, but all you need to do is be stronger than one of them (If both are comparable).

I'd be laughing if we were to apply full-on Nx multipliers on characters because they fought "N" number of comparable opponents. Absolutely not.

Last edited:
And obviously that means your power is several times above theirs.
It just means you're strong enough to overwhelm ONE of them. Their force isn't multiplied or added together by fighting as a duo. It's the same force applied to two different places, it doesn't add up at all.

I fixed the references, added the chou profiles and pretty much everything is almost done.
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:FluffyCreatureZ/Dragon_Ball_Z_power_scaling
But I have a question. When I add an "At least" rating, if there is more than one rating that has an "At least" in one key, is the "A" capitalized or not? For example "At least Small star level, at least Star level+ as a Super Saiyan". In the second "at least", is the A supposed to be capitalized or no?

Another thing, @AKM sama akm man can you update your blog with the new nerfed speeds and also the new multipliers since this blog is used in the profiles? I calculated the new speeds and each new multiplier in the "New Speeds" section in my blog for you already.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:FluffyCreatureZ/Dragon_Ball_Z_power_scaling
Who's idea was it to create profiles for the TOP's side characters? They are worthless and the scaling is horrible and it's so much work to edit them, like half of them are solar system level for no reason at all and most of them are outdated, I fixed their scaling and added the new tiers and values.
I think we're actually done here so it'd be cool if you guys check out the blog to see if there's anything missing and the only thing that'll be left is to apply this.

Who's idea was it to create profiles for the TOP's side characters? They are worthless and the scaling is horrible and it's so much work to edit them, like half of them are solar system level for no reason at all and most of them are outdated, I fixed their scaling and added the new tiers and values.
I think we're actually done here so it'd be cool if you guys check out the blog to see if there's anything missing and the only thing that'll be left is to apply this.
You would need to upgrade that when super manga vegetas profile gets more keys (aka giveing him the same amount of keys Goku has)

If anyone has a problem with the blog, point them out because that's going to be on the profiles. Anyway I am going to start applying stuff to the profiles from now.

If anyone has a problem with the blog, point them out because that's going to be on the profiles. Anyway I am going to start applying stuff to the profiles from now.
Maybe it would be best to explain why SSJ Grade 4 Goku is 1956 Tenatons (50% Goku >> SSJ Grade 2 Vegeta >> Semi-Perfect Cell > 2 * Android 17 >>> Future Android 17 = 489 Tenatons)

I have. This is 17. At least Star level+ (Much stronger than his future self[9] who beat Future Gohan while only using 50% of his power[7], superior to 18, easily defeated Future Trunks, fought Piccolo to a standstill after he fused with Kami, and would've outlasted him had Cell not appeared)
This is cell. (Grew considerably more powerful than his Imperfect form and casually stomped Android 16, his power is added with Android 17's)
Then this is Goku.
At least Small star level, At least Large Star level as a Super Saiyan (He was the second strongest fighter at the time[1] even at only 50% of his power[1], fought against Perfect Cell and nearly killed him with his Instant Kamehameha, though Cell wasn't fighting at full power)

I meant in the blog to explain the ratings
That only needs to be on drak dragon mdjdjh's blog which it already is. My blog is just to summarize all that is gonna change and make the new profiles for when we apply the stuff.
And I also did explain it. It is right at the beginning of the "changes" section.

As I stated in the linked message wall thread below, I think that writing "Massively FTL+, likely higher" in the DB characters profile pages is extremely confusing and misleading for our visitors, who will think that it implies infinite speed. I would greatly prefer if this can be corrected quickly. Thank you.

Copy and pasting.
Okay I have a good proposal. How about I add a part, similar to how the DBS part displays the speed, in the speed justification where I write the speed then the likely higher speed and link akmmans blog in it for example in DBS we write "At least 196 quadrilion, likely higher (ryu man's blog link)" but here we can do something like "speed, likely higher speed (akm man's blog link)". I've come up with an even better idea which instead of listing each speed value for each character, instead I just say "likely higher" like this.

Massively FTL+ (Likely higher [akm man's link], Justification)

The pros would be that it wouldn't be ambiguous any more, it's similar to how we already treat the DBS section and it's also easier for me to edit as this basically affects the whole verse.

The cons is that I have to edit all them profiles again...
I suggested this but it's apparently confusing. It shouldn't be because the rating is still simply MFTL+ and the likely higher is in the justification not the rating.
But whatever, what do you suggest I do?

I just want a link to AKM's blog to be embedded into a sentence within a parenthesis following the Massively FTL+ rating, without a "likely higher".

I was thinking more about "Massively FTL+ (See here. Justification.)", but I suppose that you can probably use your second suggestion as well if you wish.

Something like this?
Massively FTL+ (see here) (justification)
That looks kinda ugly.
Okay how about I just link Akm man's blog in the MFTL+ rating itself?
Massively FTL+ (justification)
I was thinking more about "Massively FTL+ (See here. Justification.)", but I suppose that you can probably use your second suggestion as well if you wish.
Alright deal. I'll do the second option if that's fine with everyone.
That seems fine to me at least.

What do you think @AKM sama and @DarkDragonMedeus ?

I agree that "At least" and "Likely higher" should never be used with Massively FTL+ given the speed rating after that is Infinite which clearly no one has. But those descriptions are fine.

Hello. Alright I got a bunch of things to say.
First, I finished fixing the MFTL+ characters in my blog and the profiles I've edited, and I've also finished editing the unlocked profiles.

Second, the tournament fodder scaling is horrible. For example this justification "Solar System level (Defeated Piccolo, moved Android 17 and Base Goku via the element of surprise)" Non of these justifications are solar system level, more like universe level. Or this justification, " Solar System level (Slightly damaged a held-back base Vegeta)" Why are we giving ratings based on someone holding back? This is not solar system level, this is unknown. Same with this "Solar System level (Fought an extremely held back Gohan)" How do we know a holding back universal Gohan is solar system level? Jimizu should scale to large star scaling to other universe 2 fighters. etc there's a lot more. So I'll just edit the profiles with actual justifications and leave ones like these alone.

Third, I need all of the locked profiles listed here in my blog unlocked.

last, @AKM sama Sorry to bother you again but can you edit your blog to also include all of the new multipliers past the namek saga? They are all on my blog for you already.
@DarkDragonMedeus Hey dark dragon man, you also need to edit your blog with the nerfed speeds of the new calculation, I already calculated it, it's on my blog just change the values.

I think they are being scaled to being able to damage the Katchin in the arena? Seem to remember something like that.

But otherwise, I would say to just nuke these profiles and keep only the most relevant ones.

I think they are being scaled to being able to damage the Katchin in the arena? Seem to remember something like that.

But otherwise, I would say to just nuke these profiles and keep only the most relevant ones.
Nuking katchin is large star level not solar system level. I cannot assign a tier to these guys who have no actual justification, I'd rather delete all those pointless profiles like you said.

Yeah, I understand I'm far behind. I just got tired and it seems problematic editing all speed ratings for the entire blog... Again.

Edit: I have updated my blog, anyone wanna double check for errors?

Last edited:
Thank you for helping out Medeus. Can you link to your blog please?

Hello. Alright I got a bunch of things to say.
First, I finished fixing the MFTL+ characters in my blog and the profiles I've edited, and I've also finished editing the unlocked profiles.
Thank you. Did others unlock all of the pages that you needed, and if so, can somebody write a list of all the ones that need to be relocked? You will need to write a list with the EXACTLY WORDED page titles though.
Second, the tournament fodder scaling is horrible. For example this justification "Solar System level (Defeated Piccolo, moved Android 17 and Base Goku via the element of surprise)" Non of these justifications are solar system level, more like universe level. Or this justification, " Solar System level (Slightly damaged a held-back base Vegeta)" Why are we giving ratings based on someone holding back? This is not solar system level, this is unknown. Same with this "Solar System level (Fought an extremely held back Gohan)" How do we know a holding back universal Gohan is solar system level? Jimizu should scale to large star scaling to other universe 2 fighters. etc there's a lot more. So I'll just edit the profiles with actual justifications and leave ones like these alone.
@AKM sama @Damage3245 and DarkDragonMedeus

What do you think about this? It seems to make sense to me.
Third, I need all of the locked profiles listed here in my blog unlocked.
I will handle it. Tell me here when you are done.

FluffyCreatureZ:

It doesn't seem like the character pages referred to in your blog, that you need unlocked, have been listed in the convenient manner I mentioned in my preceding post, which is necessary for my automated script to be able to handle the task.

Damon should just be Unknown, he is like almost completely featless aside from having stealthy tactics. And off topic, but him knocking out Piccolo in the 1st place is like easily one of the poorest executions in the Tournament of Power's plot given you'd think Piccolo would actually be the one to counter his stealth with his super hearing.

But regardless, small size, stealth, and a great resistance to enhanced senses are really his only note worthy aspects.

Also, the blog was this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back