• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball (Toei) GT upgrade (Redone)

Status
Not open for further replies.
also this will upgrade Buuhan to 2-C but he doesn’t have a page but the wiki already accepts Buuhan as Low 2-C because Universe 7 was low 2-C before but it’s upgraded to 2-C now so I’ll fix that as well and add the note for the db toei page you can find it on the power of the verse of db toei page
I think Vegetto should scale up with this

also this will upgrade Buuhan to 2-C but he doesn’t have a page but the wiki already accepts Buuhan as Low 2-C because Universe 7 was low 2-C before but it’s upgraded to 2-C now so I’ll fix that as well and add the note for the db toei page you can find it on the power of the verse of db toei page
wasn't the scream done via chain reaction also what about that multi galaxy to uni kid buu calc via destroying grand kai's planet

Now now, let slow down here, what Vegito??, we don't have Toeiverse Vegito profile yet, only the canon one.

Also, the funny part here, if we separate Toei cosmology with Canon's one, then the Universe 7 on Dragon Ball (Toei) page should be removed, since the concept of multiverse inhabiting a large timeline is Super's concept which was introduced way after Z anime and GT, if you guys separating distinctions between Toei Macrocosm with Canon Macrocosm, while still keeping concept of Universe 7 which from Super era mean inconsistency will arise

Now now, let slow down here, what Vegito??, we don't have Toeiverse Vegito profile yet, only the canon one.

Also, the funny part here, if we separate Toei cosmology with Canon's one, then the Universe 7 on Dragon Ball (Toei) page should be removed, since the concept of multiverse inhabiting a large timeline is Super's concept which was introduced way after Z anime and GT, if you guys separating distinctions between Toei Macrocosm with Canon Macrocosm, while still keeping concept of Universe 7 which from Super era mean inconsistency will arise
But wasn't it separated already?

But wasn't it separated already?
It is separated, however you guys still using Universe 7 for Toei cosmology, Z anime and GT didn't have this distinction/number, there is only singular Macrocosm, the concept of multiverse with U1 - U12, and a large timeline encompassing them is Super's concept. That mean now we somehow differentiate Toei and Canon cosmology, yet compositing them at the same time. Universe 7 on Toeiverse page should be removed, replace it with something else

It is separated, however you guys still using Universe 7 for Toei cosmology, Z anime and GT didn't have this distinction/number, there is only singular Macrocosm, the concept of multiverse with U1 - U12, and a large timeline encompassing them is Super's concept. That mean now we somehow differentiate Toei and Canon cosmology, yet compositing them at the same time. Universe 7 on Toeiverse page should be removed, replace it with something else
for me you could do like Saint Seiya's mixture where they use other lines to fill in the gaps, I just think that this division is very complex

I don't want to be harsh, but if we still using the Universe 7, that mean we accept that Super cosmology is the same as Toei cosmology

I don’t really understand what you’re saying can you rephrase it
I don't want to be harsh, but if we still using the Universe 7, that mean we accept that Super cosmology is the same as Toei cosmology
Wdym

I don’t really understand what you’re saying can you rephrase it

Wdym
...........Toei cosmology doesn't have Universe 7, to the verse there is only one Universe, or Macrocosm. Universe 7 is belong to Super. However the Toeiverse page using the name Universe 7 that mean we currently separate yet composite Toei cosmology with Super cosmology that the same time, that the problem

even worse, on the back of Toei there was never a number or anything like that, for me we could use what is missing in cosmology and put everything as canonical, at least something about cosmology

...........Toei cosmology doesn't have Universe 7, to the verse there is only one Universe, or Macrocosm. Universe 7 is belong to Super. However the Toeiverse page using the name Universe 7 that mean we currently separate yet composite Toei cosmology with Super cosmology that the same time, that the problem
Ah I see what you’re saying but the macrocosm is basically Universe 7 but I could change it to the Macrocosm if you want me to
even worse, on the back of Toei there was never a number or anything like that, for me we could use what is missing in cosmology and put everything as canonical, at least something about cosmology
??

What currently needs to be evaluated here?
Not much, however as i said above, the word Universe 7 on Toeiverse page should be removed, since that term belong to Super which introduced the concept of many universes within a large timeline, Z Anime and then GT disn't have this concept, so the word Universe 7 should be removed and replace with something else or people will confuse that we separate Toei cosmology with Canon/Super cosmology yet at the same time composite them. It should be noted that Z anime and GT didn't have the term such as 12 universes; Universe 7, 8, 9, etc..., it only have single Universe

Not much, however as i said above, the word Universe 7 on Toeiverse page should be removed, since that term belong to Super which introduced the concept of many universes within a large timeline, Z Anime and then GT disn't have this concept, so the word Universe 7 should be removed and replace with something else or people will confuse that we separate Toei cosmology with Canon/Super cosmology yet at the same time composite them. It should be noted that Z anime and GT didn't have the term such as 12 universes; Universe 7, 8, 9, etc..., it only have single Universe
@SamanPatou @Damage3245 @DarkDragonMedeus @Elizhaa

Would you be willing to take a look please?

This makes sense to me.

if Omega Shenron can have possibly 2-C due to the afterlife and living universe merging
i fixed it to macrocosm

Anyway, there is actually a bigger picture when it come to cosmology of both continuities, however i probably will fix them in the future with a different thread, for now just let it be, now this thread can be closed, unless you guy still discuss scaling
we have to see if Possibly or Likely 2-C Omega Shenron is ok and if it gets accepted or denied than the thread will close

Anyway, there is actually a bigger picture when it come to cosmology of both continuities, however i probably will fix them in the future with a different thread, for now just let it be, now this thread can be closed, unless you guy still discuss scaling
I think you should, if possible, upgrade Dragon Ball Super's macrocosm to low 2-C or 2-C

So what has been accepted for this thread:
  • GT macrocosm will be 2C.
  • Z anime macrocosm will remain as it is as it was before, but just name change will happen from Universe 7 to macrocosm as Universe 7 belongs to super.
Seems fine to me.

I disagree for the same reasons listed in the previous thread. Nothing has been changed. No new information has been presented.

Moreover, attempting to change this is already against our DB discussion rules iirc. The rule was made because the exact same arguments were being repeated.

For those who are new, they can read the older threads. But it is exhausting and taxing for those who are old and have done the same song and dance before.
Only a Range upgrade for omega shenron is possible but a bureaucrat disagrees with the thread completely.
Other Moderators Like @Planck69 are neutral.

This makes sense to me.
I also agree.

This suggested change can be applied then.

I think you should, if possible, upgrade Dragon Ball Super's macrocosm to low 2-C or 2-C
Dbs’s macrocosm is already Low 2-C
So what has been accepted for this thread:
  • GT macrocosm will be 2C.
  • Z anime macrocosm will remain as it is as it was before, but just name change will happen from Universe 7 to macrocosm as Universe 7 belongs to super.
Seems fine to me.
the Toeiverse macrocosm and it changes to Macrocosm because it’s not referred to Universe 7 like in DBS but the cosmology is accepted for both DBZ anime and Gt
I also agree.

This suggested change can be applied then.
Okay. That is probably fine to apply then.
I applied it when you said this
The discussion is if Omega Shenron’s AP can be put as Possibly or Likely 2-C

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back