• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball (Toei) GT upgrade (Redone)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only things like cinematic timeframes for speed calcs iirc. And some flashbacks used Kai's animation due to it being the most recent animated version of someone's backstory before, but other details such as Goku "Used to be violent before he hit is head" or "Saiyans being a race of genocidal business men" are both non-canon to Super given that the new Broly movie retconned those details.

Only things like cinematic timeframes for speed calcs iirc. And some flashbacks used Kai's animation due to it being the most recent animated version of someone's backstory before, but other details such as Goku "Used to be violent before he hit is head" or "Saiyans being a race of genocidal business men" are both non-canon to Super given that the new Broly movie retconned those details.
do you think 2-C Universe 7 can be applied to DBS as well?

those statements may exist in Kai as well but the question is if they were to would dbs scale to that?

depends what DDM thinks I think he disagreed with it being 2-C
I'm going to try to download Dragon Ball Kai to see if it has the same thing mentioned in the anime

Did you check?
in episode 6 in Dragon Ball Kai, which is the episode where there is a speech about separate space-time, there is no citation, but in the databook there is mention of the other world being separated by barriers and the dead can go to the other world, in Dragon Ball Kai also appears Pikkon, should we put that feat of Goku crossing all afterlife in DBS?

in episode 6 in Dragon Ball Kai, which is the episode where there is a speech about separate space-time, there is no citation, but in the databook there is mention of the other world being separated by barriers and the dead can go to the other world, in Dragon Ball Kai also appears Pikkon, should we put that feat of Goku crossing all afterlife in DBS?
send The barrier scan it may help also I don’t think the pikkon feat is needed basically every fighter is MFTL+ scaling from the condensed energy ball which is faster anyways

send The barrier scan it may help also I don’t think the pikkon feat is needed basically every fighter is MFTL+ scaling from the condensed energy ball which is faster anyways
Exactly here it shows it appearing

About being a barrier that separates afterlife and the world of the living quotes exactly here
(where he mentions that only the dead can go to the afterlife and the living never)

It is worth noting that afterlife is separated into three areas

I think for now we should just get this accepted and we can talk about this scaling to dbs in the future since there’s not some of the statements the Z anime has which makes the argument stronger
Exactly here it shows it appearing

About being a barrier that separates afterlife and the world of the living quotes exactly here
(where he mentions that only the dead can go to the afterlife and the living never)

It is worth noting that afterlife is separated into three areas

DDM do you think it would be a 2-C feat since both space time continuums were merging?

DDM do you think it would be a 2-C feat since both space time continuums were merging?

Who is responsible or actually what is responsible for the merging? It doesn't seems to be a feat that has been done by a character directly forcing the universes to merge but rather a sideeffect of using Dragonballs continously. I maybe wrong tho.

Who is responsible or actually what is responsible for the merging? It doesn't seems to be a feat that has been done by a character directly forcing the universes to merge but rather a sideeffect of using Dragonballs continously. I maybe wrong tho.
wasn't it due to super android 17 destroying the barrier

wasn't it due to super android 17 destroying the barrier
There was a moment in which two Android 17's communicated telepathically to make a dimensional portal that allowed all those people from HFIL to escape. Then Piccolo and Dende did something similar to let Goku out when he was trapped.

I don’t see the issue with an AP upgrade, or at least a “possibly 2-C.” The Minus Energy has its 3-A rating due to being fundamentally no different from an single explosion, just a slower one. Why would it be any different from Beerus/Champa being 2-C via reaching another universe with raw power?

also this will upgrade Buuhan to 2-C but he doesn’t have a page but the wiki already accepts Buuhan as Low 2-C because Universe 7 was low 2-C before but it’s upgraded to 2-C now so I’ll fix that as well and add the note for the db toei page you can find it on the power of the verse of db toei page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back