• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball (Toei) GT upgrade (Redone)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, this will be a second attempt to upgrade GT chars.....now, here it was the first (failed) attempt to actually upgrade the cosmolgy:

However, as Zamasu said there are clearly indicators as of why Toei cosmolgy is too different from Canon.

I will be using his arguments again, MINUS Buuhan's Universal feat, since it's been already argued a lot and it doesn't seem to get the pass.....

Anyways.......let's see how it goes:

1)

Here Popo states that all of the past present and future are created in this room. The other realms, such as the afterlife, weren’t established yet and the other universes don’t seem to exist, so this statement does seem to imply the past present and future of the living universe.

2)

It says "Separated by time and space, the harsh trials that the sleeping father and son must face continue on and on." Goku is in the afterlife and Gohan is on earth. The Narrator says they’re both separated by time and space. That's a super blatant statement that heavily implies that the universe and afterlife are two different spacetime continuums.

3)

Here Shin straight up calls the living universe "the temporal world", which is another straight forward statement.

4)

This was rejected because "Heaven revolves around a sun" or "a planet can't be universe sized", but mainly because of these two photos. Pixel scaling these specific images gives heaven a volume of 264405000000m^3 which is the size of a mountain. This makes no sense because all mortals in the universe are supposed to fit on heaven. We also know in DB that not everything is drawn to scale all the time.

Fifth, we have a GT statement:

Zamasu got a friend to translate it for him and it says:
Goku: あれ? あの世にしては変なとこに来ちまったぞ。
Huh? I've come to a strange place in Otherworld.
Pan: そこは 時空のはざまで 外からじゃ誰にも助けられないんですって!
That place is between space-times, no one can help you from the outside.
Another clear as day statement, as the space Goku is in is between the universe and otherworld.

Those are several spacetime statements so I think that’s more that enough evidence that U7 in DBZ, GT, Xenoverse and Heroes, is 2-C.

THE SCALING:

Otherworld:

Due to the heaven statement, the 3-Cs would likely get upgraded with an updated calc.

Omega Shenron is 3-A for his universal statements. With the evidence provided, Omega and SSJ4 Gogeta would be 2-C.

CONCLUSION:

If this gets accepted:

1.Toeiverse U7 would be 2-C

2. Omega, Gogeta, and SSJ4 Goku with Dragon Fist would be 2-C

NOTE:. IF YOU WANT TO SEE THE WHOLE THREAD THAT WAS REDONE, JUST CLICK ABOVE THE LINK TO ZAMASU CHAN'S CRT, YOU WILL SEE THIS CRT BUT WITH BUUHAN'S FEATS.

Edit: however I will leave his thread here, again:

Last edited:
Looks good so I definitely agree, but just to recap:

1. Will SSJ4 Limit Breaker Goku/Vegeta (who are each 1/10th of Omega Shenron's power) also get the 2-C boost (so they can stunt on DBS)?

2. How many universes does this 2-C consist of?

Last edited:
I agree with this, it's also good to note that in the scene with Gohan/Goku and the narrator, instead of just vaguely "space and time" as in that translation (the contention on simply this part is what seems to have led to any scrutiny in the first place), he specifically uses the word 時空 which unambiguously means "space-time" in not just Dragon Bal, but for Japanese as a whole (just look the word up on Google), specifically being the compound that refers to 4-D spacetime itself.

I mean, this is using the same rejected arguments of the old thread.
What changed?
Becouse it was closed when there was Staff like Agna, Asura, who actually agreed with the thread, while there was one who was Stonewalling and decided to close it.

I want to see how this plays out again. Given the fact that user is not active anymore in regards DB

I disagree, this still seems heavily outlierish.
The only way that this would be an outlier is if it were a feat from a non-god tier character, but given that this is only for the god tiers, there's no reason it would be an outlier, especially when said god tier that would have done the feat is using one of their most powerful attacks.

I'm neutral for now on the upgrade, but the premise that this would be an outlier is flat-out ridiculous

I do agree that Toei's version of RoSaT is a Tier 2 structure, I do not agree with it scaling to any character though. Not even the god tiers have evidence of destroying it outright or statements that would imply including in the list of things they'd destroy. And I believe outlier comes from someone I heard tried to hypothetically imply it was created by Kami or someone.

I do agree that Toei's version of RoSaT is a Tier 2 structure, I do not agree with it scaling to any character though. Not even the god tiers have evidence of destroying it outright or statements that would imply including in the list of things they'd destroy. And I believe outlier comes from someone I heard tried to hypothetically imply it was created by Kami or someone.
Depends on how much of it Omega Shenron was going to destroy

Omega Shenron, do have statements for destroying the Universe.

Gogeta and Goku with dragon fist scale to him

From Omega Shenron's profile:

Stated to be ten times (perhaps even more) Stronger than before. Is at least equal in power to Black Smoke Shenron, who immediately destroyed the galaxies surrounding his home world upon his birth and is officially stated to be able to destroy the entire universe. His attack potency should scale with his own durability. With the Minus Energy Power Ball, he can quickly gather the entire combined minus energy of the Evil Dragons and the Dragon Ball and heavily condense it into one sphere of energy which possesses enough concentrated negative power to destroy the entire universe, including the Kaioshin Realm, which is located outside the living world

Mind you, It was stated that Shin's world wasn't safe from Omega Shenron's attack neither, and mind you, Shin's world was stated to be another Spac-Time

Omega Shenron, Dragon fists Goku, Gogeta SS4 do have statements for destroying the Universe.

From Omega Shenron's profile:

Stated to be ten times (perhaps even more) Stronger than before. Is at least equal in power to Black Smoke Shenron, who immediately destroyed the galaxies surrounding his home world upon his birth and is officially stated to be able to destroy the entire universe. His attack potency should scale with his own durability. With the Minus Energy Power Ball, he can quickly gather the entire combined minus energy of the Evil Dragons and the Dragon Ball and heavily condense it into one sphere of energy which possesses enough concentrated negative power to destroy the entire universe, including the Kaioshin Realm, which is located outside the living world

Mind you, It was stated that Shin's world wasn't safe from Omega Shenron's attack neither, and mind you, Shin's world was stated to be another Spac-Time
Dibs on Beerus vs Omega Shenron.

In this instance I believe it’s outright stated (at least on Omega Shenron’s profile) that he was going to destroy the entire universe including the kaioshin realm.

So if it is a tier 2 structure then he should scale.

I know last time Omega Shenron was discussed, people had skepticism that his universe busting statement included the afterlife and stuff like that, but maybe someone should probably screenshot his very specific statements just to be safe.

I know last time Omega Shenron was discussed, people had skepticism that his universe busting statement included the afterlife and stuff like that, but maybe someone should probably screenshot his very specific statements just to be safe.

"そして しまいにゃあ 地球自体が腐ってしまう。➡ いや それだけではない。➡やがて 地球から あふれ出したマイナスエネルギーは➡次々と 周囲の星々をも浸食し➡やがては 銀河全体が腐って なくなってしまうじゃろう。➡じゃ… じゃあ この界王神界も。➡うむ。 無事では 済まないじゃろうな。➡た… 大変じゃないですか!➡早く逃げましょう。"

"Elder Kaioshin: And, in the end, the world itself will rot. And it won’t stop there. Soon, negative energy overflowing from that world will erode the surrounding celestial bodies until, entire galaxies will rot and disappear."

"Kibitoshin: Then... then our world will be affected too?!"

"Elder Kaioshin: Yes. Our world isn’t safe from it either."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back