• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super: Universes/Timeline Tiering Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anything, the basis for the Super manga was the anime, seeing as how the former was initially a promotion for the latter
No, flower chan, The reason for something to come can be the later, many animes got created just for their merchandise such as toys and other products to sell, but that doesn't mean it has anything to do with their stories being based of the later but they are just reconnected because of reasons. Base is something that comes first, manga is the answer. In anycase, we both know it'll go nowhere but to the wiki. So either you become wife or waifu it doesn't really concern me, I am fine with both.

🦌where the heck is this thread going? Z manga cosmology information canon to z anime.
Super manga cosmology information canon to super anime.
Guide books information are canon to all unless contradicted by any of these work.
Thus our rules, Manga/anime. I don't think it'll have any result in arguing.

Would it pain you to read anything I send?
i read, i don't understand your point, but also as reiner said

🦌where the heck is this thread going? Z manga cosmology information canon to z anime.
Super manga cosmology information canon to super anime.
Guide books information are canon to all unless contradicted by any of these work.
Thus our rules, Manga/anime. I don't think it'll have any result in arguing.

Just search for @Zamasu_Chan 's threads about cosmology, and see how AKM arguing, he literally used Z manga scans to counter Z anime & GT scans, then he used Super manga scan to debunk Guidebook, etc..
Literally it is a way that shown he composited Canon/Super and Toei
bro, there was a misinterpretation of the galaxies by AKM, which I won't even tell lol

Just search for @Zamasu_Chan 's threads about cosmology, and see how AKM arguing, he literally used Z manga scans to counter Z anime & GT scans, then he used Super manga scan to debunk Guidebook, etc..
Literally it is a way that shown he composited Canon/Super and Toei
Not really? Guidebooks aren't primary source and are not even the direct work, so if they're contradicted by any of the original works, it literally list a question on that piece of information.

If anything, manga is more credible than any of those guide books.

Perhaps because toei single universe is 2C now
well, I would say not much, since Akira toriyama himself mentions that he forgets some things in his work, sometimes something that happens in the manga or anime is because he simply forgot.

"I'm ridiculously forgetful, so despite being the author, there's a lot I don't even know anymore. It was often a nuisance, and I think having this encyclopedia around when the series was still running would have helped me a lot. Screw it all ."

Akira toriyama

well, I would say not much, since Akira toriyama himself mentions that he forgets some things in his work, sometimes something that happens in the manga or anime is because he simply forgot.

"I'm ridiculously forgetful, so despite being the author, there's a lot I don't even know anymore. It was often a nuisance, and I think having this encyclopedia around when the series was still running would have helped me a lot. Screw it all ."

Akira toriyama
You know.... Sigh, just forget it, I don't think it'll have any effect me telling but you are new so okay.

Akira toriyama
all of those guidebooks are over 20 years old, so a lot of information may be outdated

Akira toriyama
i don't see how that is relevant for this topic

As someone looking in, these 7 pages is just like primitive tribalism. What’s the vote count/Summary of arguments?

As someone looking in, these 7 pages is just like primitive tribalism. What’s the vote count/Summary of arguments?
2 mods agree

Planck69​

Theglassman12​

and 1 disagree
DarkDragonMedeus

the basic argument is that since the rosat is not considered part of the universe anymore, we have no reason to assume it was affected by time travel, and so we cannot consider each universe in the main timeline to be a space time, thus making each universe a 3-A structure instead of a low 2-C one

2 mods agree

Planck69​

Theglassman12​

and 1 disagree
DarkDragonMedeus

the basic argument is that since the rosat is not considered part of the universe anymore, we have no reason to assume it was affected by time travel, and so we cannot consider each universe in the main timeline to be a space time, thus making each universe a 3-A structure instead of a low 2-C one
even if RoSaT isn’t inside Universe 7 it’s still apart of the timeline meaning a space time can encompass a space time therefore meaning all universes are defaulted to low 2-C with same reasoning and my evidence for this is because the RoSaT is referred to as a subspace

even if RoSaT isn’t inside Universe 7 it’s still apart of the timeline meaning a space time can encompass a space time therefore meaning all universes are defaulted to low 2-C with same reasoning and my evidence for this is because the RoSaT is referred to as a subspace
I agree

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back