• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super - Jiren and Co. Upgrade via Void Scaling

Status
Not open for further replies.
No disrespect to akm but i agree with this
Yeah. Honest to god the changes have already been made and have been officially applied. Because this CRT did result in agreenmenet with no staff disagreements at the time of approval. Which was already long since debated.

So if those changes are to be removed, then a new CRT has to be made for the process.

Though I think people are kind of ******** on AKM sama a bit much lmao.

At least from what I’ve seen I don’t think they believe they’re like some god of vs battles who thinks they’re above all the peons lol.

They just reopened the thread and posed their disagreements and while I disagree with their positions, I don’t think any harm or negative action was really done.

It’s like whatever dude. Ya know.

At least from what I’ve seen I don’t think they believe they’re like some god of vs battles who thinks they’re above all the peons lol.

They just reopened the thread and posed their disagreements and while I disagree with their positions, I don’t think any harm or negative action was really done.

I'll list down the amount of regular members who can do the same when they disagree with the premise of an already concluded thread:

Thank you for looking at my list.

He shouldn't be able to do that, period.

I don't intend to be disrespectful, but just like me and you can't just open a closed thread because we disagree, akm shouldn't do that either

Close this, make another, simple

I'll list down the amount of regular members who can do the same when they disagree with the premise of an already concluded thread:

Thank you for looking at my list.

He shouldn't be able to do that, period.
Dude I get it, I do. I agree with you and appreciate what you’re saying.

Like sure what they did was a little goofy and may be improper or whatever. But I don’t think it needs to be turned into an abuse of power conversation or whatever. Just advocate for posting a new CRT on the matter because what they did isn’t how things are typically handled on the website.

But screw it dude what do I know. Maybe the dude really is the dictator of vs battles.com or something like that lol.

I just don’t find what they did here all that large of an issue even if it may have been improper for them to do it. Just explain why it’s bad and shouldn’t be done ya know.

now if the changes are to be revoked because of this CRT and not a new one then that’s a different story.

Figure of speech, and it's basically a rule for regular members.

AKM should have some god damn common sense and make another thread if 2-C bothers him so much.
Well it’s more convenient to reopen this rather than make a whole new crt and go through all of this again, going back to square one with the arguments, so I’d say it’s fair enough
esp since it’s literally not a rule

I don't intend to be disrespectful, but just like me and you can't just open a closed thread because we disagree, akm shouldn't do that either

Close this, make another, simple
No I understand that and I understand and agree with what should be done on the matter.

I just don’t give enough of a damn to really find their actions to be a big enough issue to characterize them specifically.

It just be some goofy stuff ya know.

Well it’s more convenient to reopen this rather than make a whole new crt and go through all of this again, going back to square one with the arguments, so I’d say it’s fair enough
esp since it’s literally not a rule
It don't matter, Ziller. His disagreement is not greater than your average supporter ("B..But staff votes", shut up), who would need to make a new thread.

It don't matter, Ziller. His disagreement is not greater than your average supporter ("B..But staff votes", shut up), who would need to make a new thread.
Well just because it’s usually inconvenient doesn’t mean it has to be inconvenient this time.
Regardless this is the worst thread of all time, just putting this out there.

I mean, we're still repeating arguments soo
Why not repeat it in another thread?

Also i will be unwatching this, its getting annoying and im not mentally ok these days, so cya

No I understand that and I understand and agree with what should be done on the matter.

I just don’t give enough of a damn to really find their actions to be a big enough issue to characterize them specifically.

It just be some goofy stuff ya know.
AKM is notorious for this kind of behavior. He got here, a bunch of people start ... "harmonizing" with his flawed ideas, and suddenly, he wants to overwrite the votes and just revert the changes because he disagrees.

It's disgusting abuse of power.

I mean, we're still repeating arguments soo
Why not repeat it in another thread?

Also i will be unwatching this, its getting annoying and im not mentally ok these days, so cya
I salute you for your brave actions and commitment to this topic as well as your ability to know when to stop. You are an inspiration to us all.

Hope ya feel better dude.

Reactions: Sus
AKM is notorious for this kind of behavior. He got here, a bunch of people start ... "harmonizing" with his flawed ideas, and suddenly, he wants to overwrite the votes and just revert the changes because he disagrees.

It's disgusting abuse of power.
¯\(ツ)

Guess I just don’t know the dude like that ya know.

It’d be more of a pain for everybody, including you, if all the arguments reset and we had to do this shit again
it’s a cruel blessing
Stop trying to excuse this shit. It wouldn't. He would need to explain the current accepted rating, and make a debunk. Everyone who has in this thread would go to the new one, including people from 5 ******* pages ago who didn't bother looking into this shit show. 11 pages of filler isn't excusable.

I'll ask for this thread to be closed.

Stop trying to excuse this shit. It wouldn't. He would need to explain the current accepted rating, and make a debunk. Everyone who has in this thread would go to the new one, including people from 5 ******* pages ago who didn't bother looking into this shit show. 11 pages of filler isn't excusable.

I'll ask for this thread to be closed.
Again, those 5 pages we just gonna be repeated and this is just gonna happen again. Even more so if AKM is the one who makes the OP in that situation.
It’s a lose lose situation to me but idc, I’m too annoyed with this to put up with another crt about the exact same thing

Don't know why it was closed again, but I actually made my comment right before this thread was closed by LordTracer. And it's not like I am coming in a thread that has been closed for multiple days just to reopen it. The discussion can still happen, and it did. A few people changed their stance and a few new people commented. If a thread has been accepted for flawed reasons and the changes have been published, people can still come and disagree with it in the same thread. This isn't happening for the first time and won't be the last either, and this thread is no exception. I think I would know what the rules are better than most people and would have taken any steps accordingly.

Anyway, before this thread is concluded and closed properly, there should be a comment confirming whether the changes were reverted after the staff consensus changed. As I see it, there was only one thread mod (LordTracer) in favor of these changes. Myself, Damage and Maverick are against it. And DDM was fine with the edits being reverted. So have the edits been reverted yet?

@Starter_Pack care to explain why you locked it again?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back